Innocent VS. Corrupt - The Forum Game (ROUND 3 IN-PLAY)

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 26, 18:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snarfgsnor

2012 Aug 02, 10:05:38 #440 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 02, 10:07:36 by snarfgsnor
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Aug 02, 09:03:31
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 02, 07:24:44
*yawn* I wake up and still no banishment, huh? You guys are waaaay too naive. lol

On game topic: You guys should read the last post Legulus posted here. I don't see any reason why you'd want to vote him instead of Teal or Blaze. You guys are kinda overreacting :P

or hes just trying to diverte our attention to them instead of him. and the thing you are doing is falling for his trap :P i will always keep my thoughts to my self and look for things by my own, and im not going to let other convince me to vote others. i will find my own reasons a try to be as least affected by others as possible.

and if you let others think for you in this game, you have lost.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Lorelai

Switching my vote from Legulus to Teal (you told me so, Leg :P). It was too early to come up with a solid vote anyways. Now, though, we're getting some good progress.

First, dat attempt at subtle topic change with image. That isn't all, of course. After re-reading the pages, it does seem that Teal and Blaze are the most suspicious. The very first vote was made seemingly randomly by Teal - on Blaze. This could easily be them trying to pass as just fooling around while simultaneously diverging future attention.
Also, there's a point where people begin to vote on Blaze and Teal keeps mentioning potatoes or something.

Ozzy

Vote Teal

I am not suspicious of Snarf simply because he is not too overly defensive with acusations
I am not suspicious of Legulus due to the outcome of the last game, he was aggressive yet he was the cop, it's just how he plays, which can be a good way to get a lead or information
Teal and Blaze seem to have this 'misdirection' thing going on with eachother, pushing the suspicion towards eachother to make them seem like enemies, attempting to hide in plain sight maybe? Fairly confident atleast one of you is a corrupt
Sponk...you're quiet..not sure about you, could be unsure, could be trying to duck the radar
I haven't much to say on anyone else

Teal Turken

:P
I seriously picture a round table with a marble on it and the marble rolls to whoever has the most votes.
Yay I have a marble. :3

Lorelai

You also seem to be trying not to be overly defensive of yourself.

Teal Turken

snarfgsnor

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Sponk

Teal, you should seriously take this seriously.

Unvote: Blaze
Vote: Teal >:/
Blah blah blah.

Teal Turken

But it's fun.

Just a question, would you believe me if I told you my role?

Lorelai

Teal Turken

I suppose a bit of seriousness can't hurt. :]

I can't say I'm not working with Blaze because it's just me saying that, I wouldn't believe me if I was someone else.
I can't say Blaze is corrupt because I do not know if he is corrupt at all.
I can't say, if I did know, who the corrupt are because I do not know who the corrupt are.

I can say that it's understandable to target Blaze and I for our...strange and (maybe un-) coincidentally synced voting and sudden changes.
It is suspicious after all. Especially since I haven't until now tried to defend myself.
I won't cry or anything If I do get voted out, it's part of the game. <---(Rather fearless response eh? I don't think it helps my case)

On another note I have no clue who could be corrupted. :P I'm just voting someone random and then see what comes from my choice. (Another statement that'll likely not help me)

Lary

Teal Turken has reached a majority vote, and has been banished from Ponyville.

Alignment: Innocent
Role: Cop
Power: The Innocent Cop acts like a normal Civilian during Day-Phase. His power comes in during Night-Phase. Once per Night-Phase, you can PM me the name of one person in the game, and I will give you that person's Alignment and Role. Only you get this information. What you do with this information is up to you..

Take this in. I will begin Night-Phase shortly.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

snarfgsnor

**** it TEAL! >:O you should have taken this seriously!

Ozzy

Sponk

Blah blah blah.

Lary

Better luck next time, Teal! Hopefully this has been an experience.

NIGHT-PHASE ONE
I'm locking this topic until the next Day-Phase. Corrupt members, start deciding on who you want to exile. Cops and Doctors, send me your choices on who to use your powers on.

Lary

Night-Phase has ended. Trege has disappeared in the night.

Alignment: Innocent
Role: Civilian
Power: The Civilian has the power to vote during Day-Phase. Nothing else.

DAY-PHASE TWO

9 players remain. 5 votes will be required for a banishment.

snarfgsnor

Go Up