Innocent VS. Corrupt - The Forum Game (ROUND 3 IN-PLAY)

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 26, 18:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snarfgsnor

unvote: trege
vote: legulus

read my statement above :3

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Legulus

If you were saying that, if I were a corrupt, then I'd be trying to make everyone here look bad, then you're incorrect, Snarf. The way a corrupt would go about things is either try to keep pressure on one person, or shift views to someone who people already have lots of votes on.
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Rissian

Hmm since you unvoted I will as well.

Unvote Snarf.

Lorelai

I think I'll vote for Legulus as well... Sorry D:

Sponk

Blah blah blah.

Legulus

There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)

Blaze

You may have a point there Snarf!   :/
But then again if Legulus would want to kill me because of my role it wouldn't be an efficient decision since he knows I'm not the doctor or the cop  :s (I've got to stop defending people now and start accusing!  >.<)

Rissian

:c I couldn't get myself to vote for Leg because he was one of the first voted out of the last game.

I think 6 votes is majority though since we have 11 players,

Teal Turken

To be honest I'm not even trying to play. I suspect no one, I'm not taking this that seriously, I'm just playing my role and stuff. :P

snarfgsnor

2012 Aug 01, 22:17:38 #410 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 01, 22:27:35 by snarfgsnor
Quote from: Blaze on 2012 Aug 01, 22:13:37
You may have a point there Snarf!   :/
But then again if Legulus would want to kill me because of my role it wouldn't be an efficient decision since he knows I'm not the doctor or the cop  :s (I've got to stop defending people now and start accusing!  >.<)

thats why he also would go for someone else so that role might go out of play by luck.
and they will get more info by dragging out the day phase. so they might ban out the cop/doctor during the night phase as well.

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Legulus

Or I could be looking for more info to find out who the corrupt are.

Blaze

Though I am impressed by your logic, Snarf, I don't know if I trust you now. You seem to be pretty eager to blame it on Legulus even when he pleads innocent, and you were the first to accuse anyone in this round! I've got my eye on you!  :/

Lary

It's late. I need to sleep. Going to bed. Will pass judgement when I wake up.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Blaze on 2012 Aug 01, 22:33:49
Though I am impressed by your logic, Snarf, I don't know if I trust you now. You seem to be pretty eager to blame it on Legulus even when he pleads innocent, and you were the first to accuse anyone in this round! I've got my eye on you!  :/

i always keep my eye up for everyone. i even not down certian stuff people say :)
but somethings gets my attention more than other things. and change in strategy after beign blamed is not something i find esaly to slip by my eye :3
so i got both my eyes on some. one eye on others but im always on the front.

Legulus

I dunno though, Blaze, Snarf seems innocent, although I do dislike him putting so much effort in blaming me....

What about Teal, though? He took advantage of the shift in momentum from Blaze to me, and voted for me. Afterwards, he seemed to only be checking in every now and then, lurking.

Eclair

I think everyone really needs to think their votes through, it seems their just being thrown out there whenever someone makes a point.  >.<
But without much to go on I understand why it's pretty chaotic out there ^-^

Lorelai

Wait, are we supposed to know how many Corrupted there are?

Legulus

Blaze

You may be right, Legulus. He seems pretty innocent now that I think about it! His intentions seem good from this perspective!  ^-^

I'm logging off now! I have to make a dent in this book I'm supposed to be reading!  >.< I hope I don't miss too much while I'm gone!  :D

Go Up