Innocent VS. Corrupt - The Forum Game (ROUND 3 IN-PLAY)

Started by Lary, 2012 Jul 26, 18:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ozzy

Whuh wha...? Sorry I went on a LoL spree...let's see what I missed out on...

..Oh boy..that's alot of voting  :I

...For the first time in this game I feel truly stumped..  o_o

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Aug 01, 22:53:25

((league of legends?? o_O ))

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Legulus

What about Teal, though? He took advantage of the shift in momentum from Blaze to me, and voted for me. Afterwards, he seemed to only be checking in every now and then, lurking. Then he says that he's not even trying to play. That means he's trying to appear harmless...

Just putting that edit I made to one of my past posts up here, plus some additions I added ^^
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

PrincessButton

((Oooo the things you catch when you're a third party observer.~
If I could throw in my two cents (not giving any hints I mean).... Sponk, you need to think for yourself, stop following the crowd.  ^-^ And Blaze... NO PINKIE PROMISING THINGS.  >:/ That is all, carry on~.))
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Legulus

Now that Pinkie mentioned Blaze, I can say that I have not lost my suspicion towards her. First, there's my initial reason for suspecting her; her immediate retaliation against Teal. Then, there's the fact that when I sided with Teal, pointing out her "flaw", she seemed to have changed her demeanor and way of handling having a vote on her. A forced disguise, if you will. And when I released my pressure on her, she began to side with me, fearing any further attack by myself.
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)

Ozzy

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Aug 01, 22:54:11

((Da, League of Legends

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Aug 01, 23:12:13

((Da, League of Legends

((which server? :] ))

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Legulus

I gotta go now, but seriously. Guys, reconsider. You're all going on either too simple or too far-fetched arguments to vote for me. Teal voted for me because I switched votes; he switched votes too, did he not? And to vote for the person who was siding with him against Blaze, but then carried on....

Snarf is voting for me for reasons way too far-fetched to even be believable. This whole time I've been playing rather simply and leading the group (I really gotta stop doing that; attracts too much attention), and not trying to be too complicated on the others.

Sponk is voting for me because.... well, he's just following along. And what would a corrupt do? Go with the flow and try to eliminate as many as you can.

Eclair voted for me because I'm too agressive. I was agressive last game too, and I was the cop. To go by that logic means she's only voting for me to vote for me.

The evidence stacked against me is much too thin, while the combined evidence I have over Teal and Blaze, while individually small pieces of clues, combined, surpass the evidence against me offered by Snarf and Teal.

Do as you will, though. Good night, all~

Eclair

I already gave my reasoning I didn't vote for you just to vote. Just because you played this way last game when your were innocent doesn't mean your innocent now. So to me, I find your tactics to be very suspicious.

Rissian

I've re-read the pages a few times and I vote for Teal.

Reason : I'm suspicious of the evil cackle which although is funny is not the only reason, as snarf seemed to change votes as soon as teal did
the random topic of fries also makes me suspicious why bring up such a topic when they were talking about voting and finally the fact that snarf and teal seem to be teaming up makes me suspicious of them both.

(Corrupted know who they are and who's on their team they can work together to banish people in the day phase then take out another at night, giving them a massive advantage over the innocent. )

In their defense though the day phase 1 is so chaotic that teamed votes are forced sometimes so my suspicion could be spot on or way off.

Tiger

I'm heeerrree ovO

Has anypony been banished or exiled yet?

Okay, I've read through a few pages, and I have to say Blaze seems suspicious. She "pinkie promised" to say that she was just a citizen, but that could always be a lie. She also instantly tried to vote on Teal when he voted on her. Suspicious!

Sponk just seems to be voting on whoever has the most votes. He could be a corrupt just trying to eliminate anyone with more votes so that the job gets done easier. Suspicious!

Legulus seems quick to vote, drawing suspicion towards himself. I'm thinking it could be a trick and he wants to help the other team for who-knows-why. Either that or he's a corrupt trying to vote out anypony not on his team. BUT he could also be just a normal citizen, not sure who to vote on and just trying to get things over with. Neutral for now.

I don't know much about Ozzy here.

Eclair randomly comes in and instantly votes on Legulus. Seems like a random corrupt vote! Or just a random not-sure-what-to-do vote. Neutral.

Lorelai isn't voting or posting much and might possibly be lurking. She/He could be the doctor, trying to find out who is on her side before protecting them, or is trying to not draw attention to her/himself as a corrupt so that she/he does not get voted out. I don't know, neutral for now.

Teal seems to like being voted on and was cackling evilly. I don't know what to say about that. But he DID randomly bring up the topic on fries, seemingly attempting to diverge attention from Blaze when she complained about Sponk voting her too, and when she said she can truthfully tell us she's not a corrupt. Teal and Blaze might be working together and Teal might be stopping Blaze from being eliminated so that he won't lose a member of his corrupt team! VERY SUSPICIOUS!

Well, looking at the information I've gathered (most of which not very useful right now), I'll have to vote Blaze. Teal DID try to diverge attention from her, so she could either be a corrupted cop or a normal corrupt. Either way,

Vote: Blaze

Long post is long ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lary

*yawn* I wake up and still no banishment, huh? You guys are waaaay too naive. lol
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Zilla

My greatest suspicions are on Teal and Blaze. They might be working together, and I don't know for sure but my intuition says Blaze out of the two so I vote Blaze.
We've reached the Eye of the Storm.

Has it ever occurred to you that the best thing for us to do would be simply to walk out of here before it's too late?

Ozzy

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 Aug 01, 23:13:56
Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Aug 01, 23:12:13

((Da, League of Legends

((which server? :] ))

((Sorry I went to sleep, North American Server))

On topic, I'm honestly not sure what's really going on, I haven't been keeping up lol
I will read back carefully and make a decision

PPBG

Sorry I haven't been here! Kinda forgot about it...
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Lary

Quote from: PPBG on 2012 Aug 02, 08:51:38
Sorry I haven't been here! Kinda forgot about it...

You attempted to join a bit too late. Sorry. Gonna have to wait until next round. :s
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Tiger

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 02, 07:24:44
*yawn* I wake up and still no banishment, huh? You guys are waaaay too naive. lol

Well, this is just the second round, some are stillgetting the hang of it, especially since it's the first day phase ovO
By the way Lary, are we allowed to give our opinions of things in brackets after being banished?

On game topic: You guys should read the last post Legulus posted here. I don't see any reason why you'd want to vote him instead of Teal or Blaze. You guys are kinda overreacting :P

Tiger

Teal Turken

lol I just noticed I spelled "Went" wrong in that meme lol

Go Up