Hello

Started by Senyu, 2012 Jun 17, 19:19:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Senyu

First off I would like to say hello and I think its amazing what you guys are doing here. A week ago I thought of a game for MLP myself (aspiring game desginer someday  :c ......) and randomly found one of your videos on youtube. And have to say it looks exactly as I imagined it would if I had the talent or skill to make such a thing. Really happy this project is being done! And though I'm an a nopony here I figure it would be fun to browse the forums and see what you guys are doing, and sometimes toss my tiny little voice in. Can't wait to play it!

McSleuthburger

Welcome to LoE ^-^
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

sonyablademaster

Welcome to LoE  <3

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Senyu on 2012 Jun 17, 19:19:12
First off I would like to say hello and I think its amazing what you guys are doing here. A week ago I thought of a game for MLP myself (aspiring game desginer someday  :c ......) and randomly found one of your videos on youtube. And have to say it looks exactly as I imagined it would if I had the talent or skill to make such a thing. Really happy this project is being done! And though I'm an a nopony here I figure it would be fun to browse the forums and see what you guys are doing, and sometimes toss my tiny little voice in. Can't wait to play it!
Hello, and welcome to the forum Senyu! ^-^  I hope you can join our discussions sometime, maybe participate in a few thread games? :D  Do you roleplay any?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

GREETINGS my new wonderful friend!! and good luck on what you wish! i hope you the most wonderful time here with us... and our pie overlords... they are... not everyone knows thou yet...

BlackVortex

Welcome to Legends Of Equestria!
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

hyper drive [HD]

Equestrian

Welcome to LoE 0:)

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE

Ozzy

Welcome to Legends Of Equestria my good sir or ma'am

Night Pony

Welcome to LoE!I hope you have a fun time here!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

The Traveling Monk

Welcome to the forums. Have fun  :D
The path of life is a winding one. It is best to remain hopeful down it, and to bring a few good friends and snacks for the trip.   -Panxen, the traveling monk.

My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2937.0

HerpyDooves

Welcome to LoE, hope you have fun exploring the forums!

Starfly

Welcome to LoE! It's always nice to see a new member around here  ^-^
[move] Wheeeeeeeeeee![/move]
Animated GIF made by Skardan.

Tiger

Welcome and have a wonderful time! :D

ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hello and welcome, and obviously enjoy your stay!
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Cutiebone

Hello and welcome to LoE, enjoy your stay and make lots of friends! ^-^
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

DrWhooves

Vick McBread

(:
We, are Vick.
And WELCOME!
Happy Winter Wrap up!
:D
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up