Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DawnsEmbrace

Spoiler: Too Many Quotes • show
[quote author=MrEmu link=topic=2523.msg804665#msg804665 date=1404187122]
[quote author=DawnsEmbrace link=topic=2523.msg804427#msg804427 date=1404172333]
[quote author=Night Pony link=topic=2523.msg804249#msg804249 date=1404157648]
[quote author=Midnight Breeze link=topic=2523.msg804248#msg804248 date=1404157611]
[quote author=DawnsEmbrace link=topic=2523.msg804246#msg804246 date=1404157508]
As I write, I am on my way to movie theater.
To see Transformers.
I am very afraid.

Here's hoping my mother/brother don't make a huge deal out of the Dashie cameo.
[/quote]

Why on Earth would they? It's a 2-second Easter egg.
[/quote]

What kind of a person do you have to be to make a problem over that?
[/quote]

Back from it.  And SWEET CELESTIA that was long!

Anyways, neither of them said anything, thankfully.
I was expecting my brother to, but he didn't seem to care.
To answer your questions, it's very possible when you're dealing with my brother.
[/quote] Wait...RainbowDash is on a TV or something in the background of Transformers 47 of whatever it is?
[/quote]

Dashie makes a very sudden, very featured cameo as a large model of her animation made from the same material as a Tranformer.  One of the scientists made her.
<br />

Chishio Kunrin

When someone insists that the Japanese word sake is pronounced sayk, as in the English word sake, as in "Goodness sake!" Seriously, there are people who will tell you that you're wrong for pronouncing it sah-keh (the correct pronunciation) and say that it's supposed to be pronounced sayk.

Uh, excuse me, if it was supposed to be pronounced sayk, it would be spelled seik.
Also, if it was supposed to be pronounced sah-kee, it'd be spelled saki.
If it was supposed to be pronounced sah-kay, it'd be spelled sakei.

It's sah-keh.
It's the Japanese word for a Japanese drink. In their language, the letter e does not play a silent role, and it's pronounced eh, not ay.
To achieve a similar sound to ay, you put e and i together as ei. The sound of eh (e) and ee (i) blending together sounds like ay.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Randam Saiko

I have way too much time on my hands right now and I have little things to do. Plus, most of my friends are always busy doing something else or aren't available. Alone and bored...

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

MrEmu

Well, just found out I have all 5 signs of overstress, So I try to relax for a while...And EVERYTHING seems to be doing it's best to irritate the poo outta me...

And I'm so stressed that now I'm starting to act all jerkish to my friends...
So basically I went from being a social butterfly like Pinkie-Pie to more of a crabby depressed Bad OC... *sigh* :x

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jul 01, 01:33:51
Well, just found out I have all 5 signs of overstress, So I try to relax for a while...And EVERYTHING seems to be doing it's best to irritate the poo outta me...

So basically I went from being a social butterfly like Pinkie-Pie to more of a crabby depressed Bad OC... *sigh* :x

*Gives Cookie and Milk*
There there, you just relax now.  I'm sure you'll have more time to relax at night, right?
Don't forget Twi's breathing exercise.  It actually seems to help me.
<br />

MrEmu

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jul 01, 01:39:35

*Gives Cookie and Milk*
There there, you just relax now.  I'm sure you'll have more time to relax at night, right?
Don't forget Twi's breathing exercise.  It actually seems to help me.
Ehh, I'm paranoid as poo, so anything will freak me out... :s

Pipkin

You have no idea how much I relate to this.  My job pushes me to the point i'll snap at people who don't deserve it for absolutely no reason.

I need out of this place so very bad, I could almost go to the doctor and they might even force me to take leave for my blood pressure's sake

MrEmu

Gosh, I have this bitter taste on my lips and I have NO idea why! I have no idea what this means or anything...I hope it's nothing serious...See? there's me freaking out again...so much for relaxing! :I

Ramisha

This is the page 666 of this thread ovO
When everyone in a MMO has a cooler outfit than you... not fair...

MrEmu

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jul 01, 07:37:23
When everyone in a MMO has a cooler outfit than you... not fair...
Heh, you should have seen me in LOTRO, I was THE most well known fashion outfitter on the server, I got loads of people asking me tips all the time, A Kinship (Guild) asked me to write a monthly thingy for their magazine!
I payed 0$ and was one of the best outfitted peeps on the server...still, my days in middle earth are over...now I move on to equestria! (I <3 LOTR and all but MLP has a better gaming community in my opinion)

Pipkin

2014 Jul 01, 10:46:45 #13310 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 01, 11:57:54 by Pipkin
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jul 01, 07:37:23

I'm on page 533
yay for messing with settings!

Waking up at 6am to a loud bang, only to find out its a thunderstorm...
I think we might get some this afternoon too....I hope that doesn't ruin the Canada day party i'm going to

Addon:
Soldering.....my headset's solder broke and I had to fix it yet again....this time with I giant blob of solder

which was unintentional hence the annoyance....solder has this thing against gravity, and against staying on the spot i'm trying to actually solder

Chishio Kunrin

My laptop's touchpad is not responding to the scroll gesture, so I keep having to manually click and drag the scroll bar in order to scroll down anywhere. :l I dunno what's wrong. It just suddenly stopped doing it.

You know, the thing where you put two fingers on the touchpad instead of one and then move them up or down. It's not responding to it. It's really bothersome and annoying.

Pipkin

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 01, 15:14:32
My laptop's touchpad is not responding to the scroll gesture, so I keep having to manually click and drag the scroll bar in order to scroll down anywhere. :l I dunno what's wrong. It just suddenly stopped doing it.

You know, the thing where you put two fingers on the touchpad instead of one and then move them up or down. It's not responding to it. It's really bothersome and annoying.

Neither of the laptops I own do that.  I just got used to doing it the old fashioned way X3

Chishio Kunrin

I think my laptop is stupid.

Yesterday, Task Manager said my laptop has been on for 16 days. I decided to shut it down when I was done with it last night.
Today, I booted it back up, opened Task Manager again (I like to keep an eye on stuff), and it says my laptop has been on for 17 days.
:/ So... It just pretended to shut down? How am I supposed to get this thing to actually shut down? *Sigh*

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jul 01, 15:41:38

Yesterday, Task Manager said my laptop has been on for 16 days. I decided to shut it down when I was done with it last night.
Today, I booted it back up, opened Task Manager again (I like to keep an eye on stuff), and it says my laptop has been on for 17 days.
:/ So... It just pretended to shut down? How am I supposed to get this thing to actually shut down? *Sigh*

Push the off button? ^^''

Night Pony

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jul 01, 15:46:11

Get your cats to cut the power cord?

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jul 01, 15:58:57
Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jul 01, 15:46:11

Get your cats to cut the power cord?

If you really really really want to turn it off, turn it off, unplug it, and pull its battery out.
That'll do the trick.
<br />

Enstramentall

[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

DawnsEmbrace

<br />

Ramisha

666, the number of the beast! I mean, uh, the numner that represents the Devil.
Fun fact that will make you feel less annoyed-the original number of the devil is 616, but some priest thought 666 sounded better so he changed it.
Edit, aww not page 666 anymore...

Go Up