Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

I know! I NEED IT TOO! Ever since i saw the battle gameplay, I've been pacing and waiting for a date to be announced! One thing that slightly bugged me was Noctis's redesign. I'm hoping he still keeps the colour-changing hair.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rissian

2014 Jun 29, 19:42:04 #13281 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 29, 19:48:52 by Trege
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jun 29, 13:25:31
Thing that annoys me: When people are like "If the graphics suck, the game sucks!"
Nnno. >:/ What matters is the gameplay and story. Graphics are nice, but if a game could only have two of the three, and I had to choose between top notch graphics, great story, and great gameplay mechanics, I'd choose the gameplay and story.

Okami is actually one of those games that has all three, though the graphics part is due to it being in a style that's reminiscent of a Japanese painting, and it's really pretty.

That's another thing: Graphics don't need to be super realistic to look good.

That's still the most annoying thing I encounter as a gamer. I've had relatives just come up and ask me why do you play that game the graphics suck.  My cousin was the one who said that to me. My reply was "Because it's fun." I was playing a NES game at the time. I still have my PS1 SNES and N64 and other old consoles because I haven't played all of the games made for them yet. The PS2 even more so has the largest library in the history of consoles if I recall though the NES might actually beat it in the amount of games I'm not sure.  But yeah I really hate it when people say that to me.

MrEmu

"Can not play game D:"
"How to update legends of equestria? :l"
"OPEN SERVERS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:O"

Those...all those annoy the living poo outta me...

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jun 29, 21:12:58
"Can not play game D:"
"How to update legends of equestria? :l"
"OPEN SERVERS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:O"

Those...all those annoy the living poo outta me...

So much agree my friend.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

-ReiMar-

Little Star

When friends don't get a lot of sleep and they don't feel good :C

Also; when friend's dads are really mean to them and make them walk a really long walk in really hot weather :C

And when friends are all sun burnt and don't feel good.

Those are all really dumb things :C

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: Why I love summer • show

Gotta love being annoyed by these little pests who for reason, never seem to end during the season. Not to mention that I do enjoy cleaning up their remains off everything! I mean, who doesn't love to clap their hands so much in order smash them, that your hands start to bleed! But the best part of this would be the presents they leave us in the form of a bite! Man, do I love nature during summer!

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

-ReiMar-

Friggin insects, I HATE 'em.
>A<

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Jun 30, 11:50:37
Spoiler: Why I love summer • show

Gotta love being annoyed by these little pests who for reason, never seem to end during the season. Not to mention that I do enjoy cleaning up their remains off everything! I mean, who doesn't love to clap their hands so much in order smash them, that your hands start to bleed! But the best part of this would be the presents they leave us in the form of a bite! Man, do I love nature during summer!

People ALWAYS tell me that Summer is the best time of year.
Uh-huh.  Yeah.
You probably also think the prequel Trilogy is better than the originals.
Give me Winter any day.  I will shovel the snow out of my driveway for hours before I'll WANT to deal with insects.

Ya know that thing?  Cold?
It happens to KILL the little monsters!  Oh, and did I mention.  Insects are itty bitty little monster creatures.  Look at a detailed close-up of one.
Last I checked, NOBODY likes dealing with insects.
<br />

-ReiMar-

2014 Jun 30, 12:25:00 #13289 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 30, 12:52:37 by -ReiMar-
I vote Autumn)
:P

It appears that these dayumn insects are only needed as Larva. Fish eat them in big numbers. But after they turn into the flying menace, they're pretty much have no purpose other than reproduction.
:/

Chromastone64

Okay, this one really bugs me: recently, I've been getting into fanfiction. I found I really like Human In Equestria, or HIE or whatever you call it. Well, when they don't start off with the main char dieing on Earth. No M-Rated stuff, just those little slice of life stories.
...then IT happens.
When the main "human" character turns out to be the ANCIENT LONG-LOST SON OF CELESTIA, RULEER OF THE 15TH KITSUNE DIMENSION PROPHESIZED TO SAVE US ALL FROM INTERGALATIC NEGATIVE SIX PINKAMENA DEMONS or some other junk like that.
I have nothing against these kind of stories, really, but when I want Human In Equestria, I want HUMAN In Equestria.
Not "Forgotten Super Saiyan Pony Teen Deity In Equestria.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Jun 29, 13:57:49
That moment when a videogame robotic owl is cooler than you...
How about when a gigantic non-robotic owl in a video game is more annoying than you? #ocarinaoftime
I'm back

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Jun 30, 12:45:14
Okay, this one really bugs me: recently, I've been getting into fanfiction. I found I really like Human In Equestria, or HIE or whatever you call it. Well, when they don't start off with the main char dieing on Earth. No M-Rated stuff, just those little slice of life stories.
...then IT happens.
When the main "human" character turns out to be the ANCIENT LONG-LOST SON OF CELESTIA, RULEER OF THE 15TH KITSUNE DIMENSION PROPHESIZED TO SAVE US ALL FROM INTERGALATIC NEGATIVE SIX PINKAMENA DEMONS or some other junk like that.
I have nothing against these kind of stories, really, but when I want Human In Equestria, I want HUMAN In Equestria.
Not "Forgotten Super Saiyan Pony Teen Deity In Equestria.

If ya thread into "Fanfiction", be sure to bring a fire extinguisher for your behind~ Stick to official comics)
lol

Night Pony

Random pointless comments/ RPing outside the RP section.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Pipkin

I only slept for two hours last night and im in so much pain right now.  Ive had two coffees and an energy drink in the last 7 hours just so I can function....im still at work for another two hours.

I love summer but the humidity can bugger off!

DawnsEmbrace

As I write, I am on my way to movie theater.
To see Transformers.
I am very afraid.

Here's hoping my mother/brother don't make a huge deal out of the Dashie cameo.
<br />

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jun 30, 15:45:08
To see Transformers.
I am very afraid.

Why on Earth would they? It's a 2-second Easter egg.

Night Pony

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jun 30, 15:46:51
To see Transformers.
I am very afraid.

What kind of a person do you have to be to make a problem over that?

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jun 30, 15:47:28
To see Transformers.
I am very afraid.

Back from it.  And SWEET CELESTIA that was long!

Anyways, neither of them said anything, thankfully.
I was expecting my brother to, but he didn't seem to care.
To answer your questions, it's very possible when you're dealing with my brother.
<br />

MrEmu

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jun 30, 19:52:13
Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jun 30, 15:47:28
To see Transformers.
I am very afraid.

Back from it.  And SWEET CELESTIA that was long!

Anyways, neither of them said anything, thankfully.
I was expecting my brother to, but he didn't seem to care.
To answer your questions, it's very possible when you're dealing with my brother.
Wait...RainbowDash is on a TV or something in the background of Transformers 47 of whatever it is?

Go Up