Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

when i have an upgrade in a game that ends if my character dies. AND RIGHT as I apply it my character is swarmed and instantly dies. >:U

Chishio Kunrin

When a new MLP episode airs, I can't go on Facebook until I watch it, or I'll see little bits of spoilers.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

TCDubstep

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 01, 15:08:36
When a new MLP episode airs, I can't go on Facebook until I watch it, or I'll see little bits of spoilers.

This, is why i dont have a facebook

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: TCDubstep on 2012 Dec 01, 15:25:15

It's the only way I'm really able to keep up with my friends. :c

TCDubstep

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 01, 15:30:21
Quote from: TCDubstep on 2012 Dec 01, 15:25:15

It's the only way I'm really able to keep up with my friends. :c

All my friends backstabbed me in the 8th grade, they got bribed to figure out which way i walk home :(

On topic
Spoiler: show

Need i say more?

LaptopCommandStation

Took me 1 1/2 hours to get home last night due to all our roads icing over
Went for a nap right when I get home at 5:30pm
Didn't wake up until 6:45am this morning
I was supposed to wake up at 5:45am so I can get ready for work at 7:30, having to leave at 6:30 as it takes an hour to get to work, but my cell phone is in my office because I wasn't expecting to sleep 13 hours and I didn't hear my alarm go off, making my 1/2 hour late.

AND NOW I have twice as much forum to go through and I still have a MLP episode to track down  :D

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Dec 01, 18:21:22
I was supposed to wake up at 5:45am so I can get ready for work at 7:30, having to leave at 6:30 as it takes an hour to get to work, but my cell phone is in my office because I wasn't expecting to sleep 13 hours and I didn't hear my alarm go off, making my 1/2 hour late.

AND NOW I have twice as much forum to go through and I still have a MLP episode to track down  :D

For future reference: The thread where people discuss newest episodes puts a 1080p vid of the newest episode in the first post.

Jenzy

When it DOESN'T snow on Christmas.

Global Warming! *shakes fist/hoof* Grrr...

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

AAA13

Quote from: Jenzy on 2012 Dec 01, 21:05:27

When it DOES snow on Christmas.
Its summer during Christmas where I live lol
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

super_chris85

when ppl put Christmas decoration before halloween Da hay is this stuff

Tiger

Quote from: Jenzy on 2012 Dec 01, 21:05:27

Then you wouldn't like Singapore, because it never snows here ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Ice, in Minecraft. The only time I died during the 3 hour session of us all playing Minecraft was when I accidentally dug into a pond, thought I could swim to the surface, encountered ice, and drowned.

On the bright-side, that'll probably be funny for whoever watches the video later. Hearing me panicking and then yelling at squids to move.

Chack

It almost never snows where I live. I'm not complaining, cause I don't much like the cold. I really want to go ice skating somewhere, though.. Or skiing.

I don't like it when I'm playing a multiplayer game and a child who is obviously too young to play said game has a mic and is screaming or complaining constantly through it.
Wait for it...

Teal Turken

I live in Florida, it never snows. We have inclosed ice skating rinks. One time, I slipped on my skiis and was COMPLETELY horizontal in the air and landed on my hip. It hurt so bad for weeks. lol
Also when I fell, I curled up on the ice so my legs and arms weren't out to get sliced or tripped over.

Chack

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Dec 02, 16:55:05
I live in Florida, it never snows. We have inclosed ice skating rinks. One time, I slipped on my skiis and was COMPLETELY horizontal in the air and landed on my hip. It hurt so bad for weeks. lol
Also when I fell, I curled up on the ice so my legs and arms weren't out to get sliced or tripped over.

Sliced arm: do not want. XD I'd still go ice skating, though.
Wait for it...

Teal Turken

It's kind of funny, you don't fear falling as much once you actually fall. x3

On topic: CoD players who compare CoD to any other game and say it's better, especially if it's not a shooter. :l
Just to clarify, I like CoD, I just hate the fans of CoD.

Chack

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Dec 02, 17:00:17
On topic: CoD players who compare CoD to any other game and say it's better, especially if it's not a shooter. :l
Just to clarify, I like CoD, I just hate the fans of CoD.

Exactly! And I also think it's annoying that many of the CoD players think they know everything about guns and war after they play for a while.
Wait for it...

Teal Turken

Groups dedicated to hating something.
Believe it or not, these do exists. I don't see many but I have seen some, one of which I can remember easily is a sonic hater group. These guys go to anything sonic related and troll, and they troll hard. If you try to reason with them, they troll you, if you try to say anything positive about them that isn't agreeing with hating sonic, they troll you.
It's pretty messed up. They also troll by adding the names of people that block them to a "Sonic-tards we have defeated" list.

LaptopCommandStation

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 01, 20:58:51
Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Dec 01, 18:21:22

For future reference: The thread where people discuss newest episodes puts a 1080p vid of the newest episode in the first post.

I knew that, that's where I watch the new episodes, I was just trying to be funny :D

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3s0fvj/

Go Up