Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Voidwalker

Voidwalker thinks for a moment before replying to Night Sight.
"My original plans had much of the facing done in preservative rich pie case panels ,  they are not strong but can easily be replaced.
For waterproofing a layer of suet would be have to be applied from time to time.
The structural framework still stumps me though, I cannot think of a food that would provide sufficient stability.
I've considered using large salt or sugar crystals, but I'm not sure how well they'll hold up."

He finishes, stroking his beard as he tried to think of a better solution.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

moonlight7starshine

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

blobking156

Blob wnt over and knocked on the door. [going to bed, g'night.]

Night Sight

"As I said fruitcake is a very strong substance, easy to make and strong towards vertical and horizontal forces, some say it even outmatches steel. It would be a strong frame for your structure" At that moment a knocking sounded at the door
"Visitors? I thought you were going to be the only visitor for a minute there!" With that he headed for the door and opened it to an unfamiliar face
"Hmm? Are you here for the pie?" He asked curiously

FlameandIce

//sorry for not being to active on here I'm just not to sure where to jump in
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Ründo

The first Gathering, which was with Void and Night, merely looking at the surrounds, looked over, out the door at the new arrival, and chimed in, "Yes, hello again!... I'm mean, not me; I didn't come for pie, just saying hi to the new guest is all... I wouldn't mind some pie though."

The second Gathering was soaring thru space; because being a god seems to cause too much mental stress, "Weeeeeee"((I blame the rest of you))
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Night Sight on 2013 Sep 27, 22:52:40
"As I said fruitcake is a very strong substance, easy to make and strong towards vertical and horizontal forces, some say it even outmatches steel. It would be a strong frame for your structure" At that moment a knocking sounded at the door
"Visitors? I thought you were going to be the only visitor for a minute there!" With that he headed for the door and opened it to an unfamiliar face
"Hmm? Are you here for the pie?" He asked curiously

uh how can gods eat food if they cant even touch most things.

blobking156

No, i'm not here for the pie. I would like a library. I want to put books from everywhere in it, with no words. Instead, when you open one, you experience it in your mind. where are my manners. I'm Blobking, new god of Imagination.

Night Sight

Night Sight nodded
"Night Sight, God of Architecture. I can see that working but as you might have noticed there are about zero mortals here, so nobody would be reading it. I personally made something for Gods-" He said as he indicated the tower
"-though I suppose you could do it anyways. If you wish you could examine the tower for ideas" He said before turning to the other God
"And where did you get the idea we couldn't touch things? We can touch things but we just cant touch each other. For example imagine two magnets. If you try to push two Norths or two Souths toward each other they would simply push the other without touching"

Night Pony

Suddenly Dust flew in again and landed on Night.
"What is it Dust? I doubt you have something new. Wait you have?" Night Shine said surprised.
"Two new gods...great. Oh...one of them killed a tree and some grass on her first visit? I already foreseeing trouble."

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ründo

"Well... technically, that 'no touching rule' is more of a formality, and an interesting side ability, that was tacked on... Watch." Interrupted Gathering as he put a cloth around his disembodied hoof, and began poking Night Sight. It didn't hurt but, for some inexplicable reason he could feel it; despite what he had just claimed.  Gathering promptly stopped touching Night Sight, indirectly, and stated, "Yeah, I usually don't do that; in-case some god panics and starts whining to the sisters... again."

Night Pony

((My pony is not with you.  X3 She is in her realm and you can't hear or see her.))

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Sep 28, 17:22:34
((My pony is not with you.  X3 She is in her realm and you can't hear or see her.))

(my pony might http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. you off now since plague doesn't involve. in making animals or plants.)

Post Merge

Quote from: Ründo on 2013 Sep 28, 17:16:26
"Well... technically, that 'no touching rule' is more of a formality, and an interesting side ability, that was tacked on... Watch." Interrupted Gathering as he put a cloth around his disembodied hoof, and began poking Night Sight. It didn't hurt but, for some inexplicable reason he could feel it; despite what he had just claimed.  Gathering promptly stopped touching Night Sight, indirectly, and stated, "Yeah, I usually don't do that; in-case some god panics and starts whining to the sisters... again."

thats cool but why are gods/goddesses arent allowed to touch each other.

Night Pony

moonlight7starshine

Ründo

"Because apparently, most gods seem to lose their ability to retain common sense, and along with it, the concept of personal space... I have trouble recalling what the exact offense was, that caused that rule to be added." answered Gathering.

Night Sight

"I believe that was from when I took over the Air God's mind and slowed down creation a little" He said hesitantly
"I believe that the actual rule was that we could not affect each other physically or... mentally"

Ründo

Quote from: Night Sight on 2013 Sep 28, 18:13:52
"I believe that the actual rule was that we could not affect each other physically or... mentally"

"...Which is why we can no longer see, touch, hear, smell, or effect each other in anyway anymore... yeah I'm being facetious.  We can still interact with each other, it's just not by normal standards.  Technically I don't need the cloth to 'touch' other gods, they just need to let me touch them.  It's the same reason we can still stand on the ground despite being 'untouchable', for example."

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: Ründo on 2013 Sep 28, 18:24:49
Quote from: Night Sight on 2013 Sep 28, 18:13:52

"...Which is why we can no longer see, touch, hear, smell, or effect each other in anyway anymore... yeah I'm being facetious.  We can still interact with each other, it's just not by normal standards.  Technically I don't need the cloth to 'touch' other gods, they just need to let me touch them.  It's the same reason we can still stand on the ground despite being 'untouchable', for example."

oh ok she tried poking gathering

Go Up