My OCs and not so O Cs

Started by blobking156, 2013 Jul 19, 11:59:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

2013 Jul 19, 11:59:40 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 01, 22:03:34 by blobking156
FIRST, starting off, is Blobking.
Blobking is a Lime green Unicorn stallion with a brown messy mane/tail. His cutie mark is a yellow crown with a ruby, sapphire, and emerald in it. He runs a Video game store-booth-thing, and can be very random. he is usually cosplaying as one thing or another. He lives in ponyville, after being kicked out of his parents' house. he can be a bit stubborn sometimes, and argumentative. EDIT: he also has the rare power to use Hammerspace, a pocket dimension that can summon any object as long as it's not in the reality he's currently in
Next, the not so original characters starting with Finn.
Finn is a dark blue male Earth Pony with long, blond mane/tail based off the character "Finn The Human" from the show Adventure Time. his cute mark is his golden sword, scarlett. he is always in a light blue shirt and a white hat that wraps around under his chin. it is unknown how he got to equestria, or why he's a pony.
Next are three characters from Persona 4, Yukiko, Yosuke, and Chie.
Yosuke is a light grey male Pegasus with semi-long blond hair about 3/4 of the way to his neck. his cutie mark is a bike. he is in a black school uniform jacket with a white undershirt. he wears headphones around his neck, and uses hunting knives or wrenches as his weapon. he has a joking, fun loving personality, but can be serious when he needs to be.
Chie is a green female Earth Pony with a round blond hair mane down to her neckline. her cutie mark is a karate kick. she wears a lighter green jacket with buttons pinned on, and a black skirt. she uses kicks as weapons. she is level headed most of the time, and depends on Yukiko as mutch as Yukiko as much as Yukiko depends on her
Yukiko is a light red female unicorn with fairly long black hair, down to her shoulders. I haven't thought of a cutie mark for her, but she was the daughter of innkeepers. she wears a dark red shirt and a black skirt, along with a neckerchief around her neck and a red hairband. she is slightly shy, but if she start's laughing, she won't stop for a while.
these are just pony versions of  the characters, and they're from Inaba in Neighpon.feel free to post what you wish about the OC and not so O Cs or anything elsei mentioned

blobking156

new OC:
Blobprince is a lime green Pegasus with a short black mane/tail. he has no cutie mark yet. he was adopted by blobking when he was a babby. he goes to the same school as the CMC, but is never noticed by them, and is shy when talking to girls.

Ramisha

Shouldn't Chie's cutie mark be steak?

:D

blobking156

That would make sense, but ponies don't eat steak... I was thinking about this dilemma...

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

GoldenTerrabyte

And I like the Finn one(even though it's taken from another show)
I'm back

blobking156

Yuki Yosuke and Chie are taken from a video game... that's why they're "not so O Cs"

GoldenTerrabyte

Yeah, I almost started thinking about starting my own not so O C.
I'm back

blobking156

well, as long as you know them well. I haven't used Finn on this forum at all

Go Up