Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ründo

"Yes, it has been a while... I find it interesting that you changed your realm, for various reasons.  Anyway, any plans for Zeth or maybe even one the nearby planets?" Gathering asked curiously.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 17:41:04
For the final time, I accept.

They Spoke in Unison, in Harmony, and Their Voices were the Voices of Goddesses, like the immortal Day and the immortal Night.

"SO BE IT."

The Sunlight and Moonlight hit him like an avalanche of ideas and thoughts and concepts and senses, boiling and raging within him as power, authority, knowledge, wisdom, sheer PRESENCE flowed into Blobking like an ocean of Imagination trying to fit into a bucket.  It was like he was being torn apart with sheer Imagination, no, IMAGINATION ITSELF was tearing apart.  Everywhere, He felt, heard, smelled, tasted and thought IMAGINATION, EVERY idea, EVERY whimsy, EVERY dream and interest and vision and feeling, EVERYTHING.  The ideas of uncountable creatures, everywhere, EVERYWHERE, it WAS Him, HE WAS the idea, HE WAS the thought!  Every idea was HIM!  He was everywhere at once, and nowhere!  He was the whole universe, no more than an idea!

Every scary bedtime story, every monster under the pillow, every monster and every horror story!  Every boogymare and windigo hiding in the closet!  Every knight in shining armor, every damsel in distress, every story, every poem, every epic, EVERYTHING.  HE WAS EVERYTHING.  ALL OF IT!

His mind was being pushed to the limit, a trillion trillion trillion TRILLION THOUGHTS BOMBARDING HIM from EVERYWHERE at once.

Movies, songs, stories, dances, paintings, sculptures, shapes, colors, dreams, games... it was... He was...

He was a God.  He was Imagination.  He was Blobking.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

blobking156

Oh! the cosmos, I feel it[A+ if you get it. in your worst subject.] I feel like everything. THIS IS AWESOME! this is what being a god feels like? I should be a god more often. Well, of to the realm- universe thingy. blob went to the portal, and jumped in. he swam through  the absence of air, and suddenly stopped. What do I do now?

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 18:01:11
Oh! the cosmos, I feel it[A+ if you get it. in your worst subject.] I feel like everything. THIS IS AWESOME! this is what being a god feels like? I should be a god more often. Well, of to the realm- universe thingy. blob went to the portal, and jumped in. he swam through  the absence of air, and suddenly stopped. What do I do now?

moonlight was floating around til she saw blobking HEY there you must be another god too.

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

blobking156

Yup, i'm the new god of imagination! I can see what you're thinking! I think. I haven't tried it out.

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 19:11:45
Yup, i'm the new god of imagination! I can see what you're thinking! I think. I haven't tried it out.

im the goddess of plague. also where are we exactly

Ründo

"......ssSSSPPPAAAACCCCCCeeee......." Stated Gathering as he floated by, Blob and moonlight. ((Yes there is more than one, don't get confused by why he's there))

blobking156

What? you're not the best at space. stop pretending to be. You're also not an adventure sphere, built for danger.

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 19:27:01
What? you're not the best at space. stop pretending to be. You're also not an adventure sphere, built for danger.

Hey look over there. i see light! moonlight pointed to a star with a plant orbiting it. moonlight flied towards the planet her wings were flapping fast though she can fly without them.

blobking156

Where? that's a planet. I think. what kind of planet is it, I wonder?

Ründo

"Well...to be precise, considering your entrance was not Zeth, your in the imaginary space between realms, If you look in the distance," He continued, as he pointed at a star," You can see the apparently forgotten portal realm, which happens to be on this dimensional axis, due to it's nature... I'm still not sure why we made that place... but yes, It seems you're adapting to your abilities, and can see Creation now."

blobking156

Imaginary space? how fitting! so that's what it's called, this place? it's called Zeth? i'll stay with the creation thingy.

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 19:35:11
Imaginary space? how fitting! so that's what it's called, this place? it's called Zeth? i'll stay with the creation thingy.

Moonlight was very far away but blob can still her voice hey it has some green in it come on get moving.

blobking156

Hey, if i'm not with you guys, how can I hear you? Blob floated towards the entrance.

Ründo

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 19:42:17
Hey, if i'm not with you guys, how can I hear you? Blob floated towards the entrance.

how im i suppose to know moonlight stopped to wait for blob. (hey that rhymed)

blobking156

Meh, i'm almost over. I think. Blob popped out into Creation. Well, here I am. do I get some sort of realm realm, not powers realm?

Go Up