Helluuu everypony

Started by Trilight Dashie, 2012 May 14, 14:01:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Trilight Dashie

So, uhh.... hello? The name's Adam. First time on a forum about MLP. Just couldn't resist to join after watching dozens of LoE's projects and reading murderous numbers of posts.

Looks like it's a really joyful atmosphere in here and I wish to enjoy it with all of you.

And... uhh.... I'm really bad when it comes to talk about myself.... really hate it... I'd like to hear more about others. I'm more of a listener so I usually... well... listen.    . . .   not too many dots?

I'm not a.. ummm.. shy person. I just like piece and silence sometimes.. Okay, I like it very much.. OKAY, I love silence and piece :'(  But I can be energetic too! 'Cause... I love competitions! That's right! I simply can't resist to compete in something. If I'm able to get a place that satisfies me that is. Otherwise if I know I don't stand a chance - I won't compete.

Uhh.... this.. how should I call it.. "speech" was just too much.

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE

sonyablademaster

Equestrian

Night Pony

Welcome to our little forum!  :)

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chirp

Greetings and welcome to LoE!

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Rad Thunder

That's a questionable avvy there... o.O
But welcome anyway!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 May 14, 14:01:00
So, uhh.... hello? The name's Adam. First time on a forum about MLP. Just couldn't resist to join after watching dozens of LoE's projects and reading murderous numbers of posts.

Looks like it's a really joyful atmosphere in here and I wish to enjoy it with all of you.

And... uhh.... I'm really bad when it comes to talk about myself.... really hate it... I'd like to hear more about others. I'm more of a listener so I usually... well... listen.    . . .   not too many dots?

I'm not a.. ummm.. shy person. I just like piece and silence sometimes.. Okay, I like it very much.. OKAY, I love silence and piece :'(  But I can be energetic too! 'Cause... I love competitions! That's right! I simply can't resist to compete in something. If I'm able to get a place that satisfies me that is. Otherwise if I know I don't stand a chance - I won't compete.

Uhh.... this.. how should I call it.. "speech" was just too much.
welcome to the forums! ^-^  I hope you enjoy your stay, and I also hope you can join our discussions and roleplays in Thread Games and RP ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lord of Madness

ROAR!!! GREETINGS FROM MADNESS!!! now... eat all of the cake... FREE CAKE... or i cant let you in ovO

Ozzy

Welcome to Legends of Equestria  ^-^

Tiger

2012 May 16, 04:30:56 #11 Last Edit: 2012 May 16, 04:32:57 by Tiger
Welcome!

It's spelt as peace by the way. Piece and peace are completely different.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Holly Dash

Hello and welcome to LoE   ^-^

minecraftah

Welcome....to....the.....forum.... :D
Commander Shepard and Gabe Newell are bronies. Your argument is invalid.

fluffyshy

i like creature and animal my favo pony is fluttershy and im are shy

leafy

Welcome! I hope you like the Forums. c:

Vick McBread

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE US THEN (darn caps)
(:
We, are Vick.
We are the forums Math Teacher.
And this *pulls out Combat Cloud Shovel* is our Weapon. We can amplify sound, stand on it, and beat the fog out of clouds, abominations, and more with it.
This is us as a pony.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=861.msg40740#msg40740
And this is our Wife
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=3200.msg229042#msg229042
Happy Winter Wrap up!
:D
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up