Vick's OC: Vick (It's been some years... time to edit the @#$% outta this)

Started by Vick McBread, 2012 Apr 05, 03:06:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vick McBread

This is us as a Pony
Name: Vick
Species: Pegasus
Wing Power: 10.4 (Why? Undersized physique)
Physique: Lean & short (2.8 ) (Typical Pony height = 3.4)
Coat Color: Florescent orange
Eye Color: Sky-blue
Mane: Brown shaggy beatles mane cut.
Tail: Brown and shaggy
Cutie Mark: Depends. However he's usually either a terrorist, garbage pony, teacher, or space pilot.
Cutie Mark story: Depends one the cutie mark. Maybe I SHOULD make each of them cutie mark backstories.
===================================================
House:
Spoiler: show
The first thing you notice when you walk in, is that there were no windows or lights. All the free wall space was taken up by all sorts of mirrors. There were 3 sections of the room that weren't separated by any means: The sofa (sleeping space), the kitchen (eating place), and the library (storage edition/addition)

The room was perfectly square. It's walls were normal height but the floor & ceiling were squares. It was small enough to the point of a 'caged' sense. The large blue sofa was dead center in the room. There was also an industrial flash-light placed on a small stool next to the couch.

The floor was ship wreck wood. (Not seriously.) The architecture matched the architecture of the town, but the interior

To the right, walking in, the wall was actually a bookcase. The far corner housed storage; crates, chests, and a few cardboard boxes were stacked. Along with a small safe on top of a wardrobe.""

To the left of the room, was a tiny establishment of a kitchen, lined across the wall. Closest to the door was a little wooden pantry stuffed into the corner. Past that was a decently sized table with 4 chairs lined up with it, two chairs facing the wall while the other two faced each other. On a smaller, lower table was a single-plated hot plate and short stout fridge. Next to that, in the opposite corner, was a sink and a cabinet for clean dishes.

A ladder was posted to the right, it overlapped the center of the bookshelves. The ladder went straight up into a larger part of the house; a luxuriously glorious bathroom that even the most highly important, esteemed, widely known, and (in)famous of all ponies would be surprised to be in.

Loves: Freedom, Life, Shovels.
Hates: Evil.
Personality: (DID I SERIOUSLY WRITE THIS? Don't read this B/ Edit: 2016, I'm only keeping this here to remind myself of how much I thought I was talented) We are a stream of encouraging rage power. A flowing river of pure positive energy from the very heart, mind, and soul. He's a Free Thinker, a Mind Glider, an Idea Sprinter, a Thought Jockey. He Flies on Imagination, He trains his Brain. He's a rather clever, creative, abrupt and flamboyant individual with wondrous thoughts to go along with the infinite creativity that is being created and then sent out into the real world. Generous and fair, friendly and faithful, helpful and hopeful, humored and honorable, sympathetic and loving, tactful and curious, diplomatic and detailed. Almost always happy, when facial expressions show no indication of joy then he is quite simply commencing into deep consideration.
Fears:
Permanent, or damaging health issues.
Hopelessness
Enslavement
Parasprites (He can't play ANY instruments)
Heights (Irrational fear)
Peanut Butter (this one actually makes sense)
Deadly Weakness
Being stuck in a tight space (Literally)
Buried alive
Tortured
Loosing his voice
Flaws:
Color Blind (Feels good)
Dyslexic. (We love it!)
Oblivious
Venerable to the cold.
Somewhat impulsive.
Sometimes, annoyingly playful.
Nosey.
Fragile.

(did I seriously write this?) warning...[spoiler]THIN ICE![spoiler] RESTRICTED AREA! SUBCONSCIOUS LEVELS ARE DANGE-...[spoiler]Secrets: [spoiler]The one solitary fixation, that one lone craze that dwells in the pits of his brain is the loop of endless thoughts that MUST remain suspended from consciousness, that he must maintain under the stress of many other marvelous thoughts for one profound but unforeseen reason. And he has no Idea.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Extras: \/ \/ \/
Sleeping: HEAVY SLEEPER! Want him to wake up? Good luck & good night!
Favorite Foods: Mint ice cream, shrimp (frowned upon), Spanish marshmallow cookies, mangos n watermelons.
Hates food like:Spicy food
Favorite color: Brandeis Blue.
UNRELATED:
His Prized Possession(Weapon): (thing he takes every where with him) is The Combat Cloud. This shovel is HARD TO MAKE! Had to take several classes before We could do any custom projects such as this prototype. (may take requests)
Abilities of the Shovel:Amplifies any sound: Maybe used as a ranged weapon. (Like the royal equestrian voice.) Weightless: it made out of cloud, (obviously however.) Can be stood on: Is very resistant to wind flow, (tested.)

Vick's hunters are trained in the spot they choose.
Fields of C.H.E. (specialties in Changeling Hunter Education):
N.2.L: Second in command.
Shipment Director: Best friend and has the job of TPing anything and everything. Changelings, Support, Supplies, and More.
-Action Consultant: The pony to call when Vick is under pressure and needs another brain on the line.
-Spectators: The #1 system to find WHERE the scum are.
-Clandensity Agents The Spectators in the field.
-50ft Shadows The trailers that can get a better eye
-OOBs: The spiritral section of survailence. Out. Of. Body. (Extremely hard and risky)
-Blunters: When walls needs to be smashed down, or Vick just needs a little muscle.
-Cutting Edge Fencers: The Blunter's counter part; The Blades masters.
-Hooves: Nothing but hooves, these ones. Very skilled.
-Necro Leader: The wacky idiot that makes a good distraction and temporary partner.
-External Combustion Units: When Vick needs some fireworks. These 3 colts over do it.
-Medical-Pursuits: Medic!
-Incendiaries: The ponies that have a blast, by breathing.
-Magical Combatants: Lasers, Charging. Energy largs. Lots of cool spit we can throw at them too.
[spoiler]V.C. (C for short)

Shipment Director:
Spazicle 12

Action Consultant:

Con Logic (Very formal. Straight out of Canterlot. Kinda looks like a lawyer though)

Observatory Order:
Spectators:
[spoiler]
-
[/spoiler]
Clandensity Agents:
50ft Shadows:
[spoiler]
Follow Who & Follow U: Twins
-

OOBs:

Fade
[/spoiler]Close Quarter Invigorators:
Cutting Edge Fencers:
[spoiler]
Triple tap: Formal; Fastest Earth pony We know
Claws: Quiet

Blunter:

Wall Basher (Not gonna lie, Strongest)
Knock out
Steam Drive (Hard as metal)

Hooves:
Push
Chunk (Biggest pony here, was once a convict)
Hooves (Wow)

[/spoiler]
Mystic obliges:

Necro Leader:
[spoiler]Pineapple

Medical-Pursuits:

Spinal
Hearty

Fighters:

Inferno
Cherry Bomb
Jet

[/spoiler]
External Combustion Units:

Match
Blast cannon
Fire sky
Imagine trash falling down into a large crater, where ponies who wear suits breath fire to keep the garbage down.
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Jewelielie

Your OC is really great! He's got a good personality with a touch of mystery.
And I think it's great to use your real personality for roleplaying. It's fun to roleplay as someone else, but it has a more personal connection if you put your real self into an character. Plus when you put your real self out there then you're more likely to form real and true friendships that last.  ^-^

Lusterless Nova

2012 May 20, 12:52:10 #2 Last Edit: 2012 May 25, 18:41:35 by Lusterless Nova
A very interesting character. By the way why don't you upload an image of you character instead ot the pony maker and code?

Edit
Thanks for accepting my help.

Spirit!

I really like your OC! They sound interesting, and a bit mysterious! (I read the restricted area  ovO)

not really active on here

Blues-Music

How do you come from a doctor?I think you are trying to say your from las pegasus ,but you came from dr. kennedy?Do you mean he is your father?

Go Up