Newest Episodes(Season 3, Episode 13(1080p!))!

Started by Nameless, 2012 Mar 19, 17:54:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Jan 20, 23:41:45
Spoiler: show
Really good episode, but leaves something suspicious in the air. Why was Discord's reform needed, if even at the end of the episode Celestia wasn't totally sure about it's efficience? If she was satisfied with that, it's because Discord probably wasn't reformed just because Celestia was kind, but probably because his powers are needed, and as seen in this episode and in the two first episodes of the second season, they are HUGE! For a normal unicorn, and even for Twilight, some spells are rather difficult, but Discord can change the world around him without even sweating.

And Discord doesn't seem to be fully reformed, but he really seems to care about his new friendship with Fluttershy, and probably won't do anything to break it. He'll probably keep his chaotic nature, but won't do anything to upset Fluttershy.

Anyway, I hope he does appear more, but he probably won't be better than Luna, appearing in a single episode each season (something I personally think is a waste, as Luna is best pony and Discord is best anything-that-is-not-a-pony. But I sense something huge for the final episodes, even if I haven't seen the promo for them yet. Hope my spectations are true.

Find out, next time on My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
(hope somepony got the ref )

Jenzy

Nope. Nothin' informative in my post... :ajshifty:

Chishio Kunrin

It's Monday, so no more spoiler tags, right? o_O

I guess Discord is now an anti-hero, rather than a villain.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Discord was never actually evil or villainous. He is just chaotic.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Book Smarts

2013 Jan 21, 10:18:07 #664 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 21, 10:20:04 by Book Smarts
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jan 21, 09:30:41
It's Monday, so no more spoiler tags, right? o_O

I guess Discord is now an anti-hero, rather than a villain.

Woooo for the Chaotic Good!  :D

Spoiler: Definition by Easydamus • show
A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Little Judas

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jan 21, 09:37:06
Discord was never actually evil or villainous. He is just chaotic.

That's like saying the Joker isn't bad, he's just chaotic and wants a laugh.

He was harming ponies, deceiving them. He wasn't really using physical but more (which was his difference with Chrysalis)
--> BAD, EVIL, ...

Now he is going to help the good, but not always.
--> NEUTRAL

But that's just my opinion.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

super_chris85

remember he said he would use his powers for good most of the time so he will still be chaotic when he wants but when he is needed he is willing to help for Fluttershy  ^-^

Midnight Star

So excited for the upcoming episode: Just for Sidekicks!! I hope the phoenix baby Peewee and Rainbow's Tank are getting a loooot of attention! ^-^

Book Smarts

I have no idea what to expect from this episode, only that Peewee might make an appearance

Rad Thunder

No Peewee except for pictures?! O:

Anyway, I liked this ep. Probably Spike's best yet. Certainly made up for his last ep. Saw Tank's return too! :D And I like how they kind of made this an ep of what was going on at home while the Mane 6 have their episode next week. If they even share scenes, I'm gonna laugh! lol

Night Pony

At least now we know what happen to Peewee.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lord of Madness

lol the best part was the hair dryer

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jan 26, 20:27:53
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2013 Jan 26, 20:19:07
lol the best part was the hair dryer

I agree!  :D

I doubly agree. I don't blurt out laughing much, but that did it for me! lol

Book Smarts

Great episode, it would be great if we see everything from the mane 6 point of view (like the bags falling behind Fluttershy) next episode

Tiger

The CMC are growing. THEY LOOK BIGGER.  D:

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

videogamehunter

2013 Jan 27, 01:15:37 #676 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 27, 09:25:51 by McSleuthburger
This episode was alright. I jump when I saw Big Mac and Cheerilee. I don't know why. Maybe there just going for a walk.

Jenzy

Just don't get hit on the head by a shell... ovO

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-1UP-1UP-1UP

Anyways, it was a good episode. Spike thought he could handle it, then ended up going on this long trip and losing all his gems. The question is... WHY?! Dear Spike, don't close your eyes when making your cake. Don't even blink! Then you'll find out... :]

(And I can't believe Spike gave the first Gem, which was from Rarity. How could you?! DD:)

Book Smarts

This was one of my favorite moments of the new episode :3

Julius

I loved it, and I'll keep this short.

So...

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!" DD:

Also got all of the lines this time! ^-^
Purr~

Go Up