My OC Ponies

Started by Midnight Star, 2012 Jun 16, 16:15:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Star

(Le gasp, seems my OC page was among the victims of the hiccup  :I Oh well, I'll just make it again!)

Midnight Star

Race: Unicorn

Appearance

Spoiler: show

Coat: Light blue

Mane and tail: dark blue with white stripes

Eyes: Bright green

Cutiemark: 8-pointed silver- and grey star; represents enlightenment and guidance.

Spoiler: show

Other: She is almost always seen wearing her silver bracelets, which were a gift from her parents, when she moved away from home, and she treasures them a lot.

General personality: Midnight Star is a very polite pony, who holds her manners in high regards. With that being said, she is by no means a snob, quite the opporsite! She is friendly, and although she appears to be why, she loves hanging out with her friends, goofing off and laughing over anything and everything.

Midnight was born in Catnerlot to a unicorn couple, who loved an cherised their only child to no ends. Her mother, a beautiful sky-blue mare, with long, flowing rosey hair, was a high-regarded seamstress, who ran her own shop with a few trusted emplyees. Midnight saw her mother as the greatest role-model in all of Equestria, not even rivaled by the PRincess herself. She was always polite and smiling, Midnight never recalled seeing her mother frowning. But what Midnight admired her mother for, the most, was the ever-loving look she exchanged with her treasured husband, Midnights father. The silvery unicorn stallion, with a short but messy white mane, always treated his wife and daughter like princesses. Even though he was busy with his job as a lecturer in the magic school, he would always make sure to devote all his spare time to his beloved family. All in all, Midnight had a wonderful time as a filly.

When she entered school, her teachers soon found her thirst for knowledge to be insatiable. Always, she was to be found in the library, reading old dusty books on History of Ponies, Magic Philosphers and everything in between.

Stormdancer

Race: Pegasus

Appearance

Coat: Light purple

Mane: White, with a dark purple stripe

Tail: White

Eyes: Ske-blue

Cutiemark: a red heart, with twi bridged quarternotes ontop, representing her love for singing and dancing

General personality: Stormdancer is your average happy-go-lucky filly. She loves to laugh and have fun, trying her best to be in the middle of a party. She loves to sing and dance, oftentimes trying to break silence with her singing.

Stormdancer, or Storm, as she usually goes by, was born in Cloudsdale, as many other pegasus foals. Her parents named her the very first day they brought her home. They had put her down for a nap, or so they thought, for only minutes after leaving their daughter, a storm had whipped up, and the purple foal was happily giggling in the center of it. As a young filly, her skillfull wings earned Storm an internship in the weatherfactury's wind department. Her mother was in the department, that handled the delicate snowflake making, and her father was in making of rainbows. Storm herself, always found it a bit dull to hang around, waiting to be sent off to move clouds, guide the nothernwind in from the sea or simply to blow leaves away from the roads, and soon Storm found herself flying aimlessly around the factory in search for something to entertain herself with.

Will be updated with more detailed bios and Cutiemark tales, once I get around to write them down again  X3

Go Up