Life in Ponyvile V

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Dec 25, 16:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rush of MLP

Illusive continued to follow the music until he could see the source, as well as the crowd. He stopped and shook his head. [Color=gray]"On second thought, I think I'll stay back here..."[/color]

Illusive sat down just a little ways away from a bench, not paying attention to anything but the music.

Dark Hooves

Bugsy continues swaying to the music.

//Illusive should see the butterfly dragon
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

StarrBee

Quill was about to take off when she noticed somepony sit down on the bench she'd been sitting on only a moment ago. The thing that quickly caught her eye was in fact his eyes.

Rush of MLP

((He's not really in tune with his surroundings right now.))

Illusive continued to stare at the crowd, listening to the music.

StarrBee

//fair enough//

Quil caught herself staring at te stallion's eyes. She shook her head, mentally scolding herself. At least it seemed he hadn't noticed her.

Rush of MLP

Illusive blinked and sighed. He turned his head and began to look around the area.

He tilted his head a he spotted a familiar looking mare.

StarrBee

Quill Ink jumped a little when he looked over at her. "S-sorry." She said timidly.

Rush of MLP

Illusive chuckled. [Color=gray]"Sorry? For what?"[/color]

StarrBee

Quill blushed. "I- I was looking at your eyes." She confessed. "I hope you don't think I'm strange or rude but your eyes are just so... Unique and beautiful." She said. A bright blush was not hidden well by her pale coat.

Rush of MLP

The mare's answer caught Illusive off guard. [Color=gray]"Uh... T-thank you?"[/color] He stuttered.

StarrBee

"Oh gosh I'm sorry I really don't mean to sound creepy." She said. She stepped back, ears pressed against her head. She wished the ground would just swallow her up.

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"No, no. It didn't sound creepy; it just caught me a bit off guard."[/color] He said quickly.

StarrBee

"Oh. Okay. W-well I should get going. Goodbye." Quill said, turning and walking away.

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"Alright. Goodbye."[/color]

Dark Hooves

Fifi returns with two saddlebags full of supplies, she finds Bugsy swaying to the music.

Bugsy, what are you doing?

Bugsy turns around and licks Fifi.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Teal Turken

// I'm bored so I'm just going to leave these here and see if someone wants to reply to one or the other. \\

A young, black alicorn colt comes rushing out of the Everfree Forest towards Ponyville in a panic. He looks like he's running from something.
/ Black Alicorn Colt is about 8 years old. \

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being sure to stay off of public pathways, Sanny explores the streets and grassy areas of Ponyville.
/ Sanny is a one inch high pony. \

FlameandIce

A hooded pony walking towards the Everfree spots the colt following behind looking back to the Everfree incase something else was with them
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

The alicorn looks back and notices the hooded pony, gasping and rushing to hide behind a tree.

Behind the hooded pony is a slender figure, gazing at him. It's not in pursuit, at least maybe not anymore.
// no, it's not "Slenderpone" or whatever it would be called. \\

FlameandIce

The pony comes to a stop summoning an odd key-like blade in his hoof staring down the slender figure
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

// The small plot I had in mind for this already seems like it's falling apart, but it was on the spot thinking anyways. \\

The figure in the forest turns and leaves, disappearing deeper in.

Go Up