Life in Los Pegasus

Started by Seriack, 2013 Jun 09, 20:04:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weremetalwolf

"I'm glad that they like each other. And the fact that they can talk is another thing I learned with time." Silver said, blushing a  bit.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ebony Inkwell

Hey, everypony! I'm Ebony Inkwell, but you can call me Inkwell!

Seriack

((I'm more or less free. Although I might disappear for about an hour soon. Going to have to drive home.))
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Ebony Inkwell

((Cool! I'll start (: ))

Cutting Edge walked through the town, enjoying the beautiful weather.
Hey, everypony! I'm Ebony Inkwell, but you can call me Inkwell!

Seriack

Farsight was also walking around town, more to get his mind off manners of his life than to enjoy the walk.
[move][/move]

sorikuXIII

Quote from: Snowy on 2013 Jul 13, 00:31:41
"Well i'm glad we did that for you, but if you ever need anything, anything at all, just call us and we'll be there." She  says smiling at Gold and Silver.

"Ok ok. I can't wait till they see us!" Icy whispered jumping down the steps, Puppet icy followed smiling.

"Yes well it may take some time for them to get used to having non pony siblings so take it easy when introducing yourselves plus they can't speak so don't expect much of a reply."
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

(( Sorry, I got dragged away, then the computer started acting stupid..))

"They'll like us. And i'm not even going to respond to that last part. We aren't stupid, silly." Icy says sitting on the couch. "So, did we get baby food yet? Oooh ooh, maybe we should go and get some toys!"

"Well i'm glad Puppet Icy can talk... Icy talks a lot, and whenever me and Moon are busy , Icy can talk to Puppet Icy and leave us alone.."
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Weremetalwolf

((It's alright Snowy. Anyway, happy to see you again ^-^))

"I'm glad that you like it. Anyway, what about your new foals? Where are they?" Silver asked. He was actually happy to see them and he was wondering who would look like who.

Snowy

"Oh..Snowflake and Flurry? They're... with their father. You see, the nurses said that I have to stay but the babies can leave." She said sounding a bit sad. "Well, you know, i'm not upset that they're with Moon,  I'm just upset that I can't be with them.."

Weremetalwolf

"Snowflake and Flurry?" Silver asked with a little smile. He was chuckling in his mind for the second name particularity "Well, don't worry about that, you'll get out of here in a blink of a eye, after all, you're one of the strongest mares I've ever met" he said with a friendly wink.

Snowy

"Really? Thanks Silver. And you're one of the most creative and kindest stallions  I've ever met!" She says smiling. "I hope Flurry grows up to be as kind as you are."

Weremetalwolf

"R-really?" Silver said stuttering a bit as a blush appeared on his cheeks "Aw stop it Snowy, you are making me blush" he said said chuckling, a bit embarassed for the compliment. In fact, he wasn't used to receive compliments, mostly from a pretty mare like Snowy.

Snowy

(( Now, now Silver. Don't go and get all like Moonlit. ))

"Well it's true. You are very kind and helpful." She says smiling even more. "I know a lot of stallions, and you are one of the kindest. But seriously, did you mean what you said about me being a strong mare?" She say sitting up a little with an extremely happy expression on her face.

Weremetalwolf

2013 Jul 14, 13:35:03 #1693 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 14, 14:16:36 by Weremetalwolf
(("Well it's true! You are pretty!"))

Silver blushed even more "You are going to make me blush to death" he said. He looked back to Snowy, looking in her eyes "Yes, you are really strong, I was in this world for more then three thousand years and I can say without a shadow of doubt that you are the strongest mare I've ever met" he said with a wide smile as the blush was framing it.

((EDIT: I regret the fact that I didn't create Moonlit sooner, he would have flirted with Snowy and after all that happend, immagine the drama!))

Snowy

2013 Jul 14, 14:14:00 #1694 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 14, 14:15:55 by Snowy
((Well, that is true... He can still king of try it now...wow, hopefully she wont try to kill him. If he says the right words she wont.))

"Aw, thank you. " She said. She then puts a hoof to her chest. "I try my best. That's one of the nicest things anypony has ever said to me. That made me feel  a lot better. Thanks."

Weremetalwolf

((Snowy, you are really tempting me to use him))

Silver managed to return to his normal color "You don't even need to try to do that. I mean, come on! Just look at you, you're strong, beautiful, kind, smart. You are incredible just the way you are." Silver said.

Snowy

(( They'll be in Ponyville showing off the babies, maybe he can try then  ;) And sorry, I got distracted..))

Snowy started to blush a little. She giggled and smiled even larger then before. "Really? Wow, anything else you think about me?" She says sitting up in her bed more. She was so surprised and happy that Silver had so much to say about her.

Seriack

(("Careful Silver... Moon might go insane hearing that you were more or less flirting with his wife... I know you came back once, don't know if you'll be able to come back a second time..."))
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

((Oh my, I really want to see all the trouble Moonlit will be in after all this flirting lol And don't worry about that, but seeing you back is always a joy))

(("I'm not flirting! I was just trying to cheer her up!"))

"Of course! You are brave, sweet, incredible and... uhm..." Silver said, stopping a moment trying to think at what more to tell her "Ah yes, the light that you gives off everytime you smile could light up the darkest night and... uhm... your feathers? Yes, they look like crystal that shine in a dark cave illuminated by the moonlight... and... uhm... I need a dictionary..." Silver said rubbing the back of his head.

((Moonlit! You are corrupting Silver!
"Hey, if I did something I wouldn't be like that, I can do way more romantic then Silver"))

Seriack

(("Not flirting... Yet you're complimenting every part of her feminine mystic... My dear, Silver... You already have Jenna, do you need another?" Ironic how Farsight would say that, eh? "How is that ironic?!" You married two mares and flirted with plenty more.... "Oh... Yeah..." ))
[move][/move]

Go Up