Life in Los Pegasus

Started by Seriack, 2013 Jun 09, 20:04:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Seriack

Farsight heard the stumbling and turned his hole body around to face Sunrise, placing himself between the zebra mare and the plant as if defending something priceless. His horn glows bright to reveal the top of the mountain and his forehooves both crackle with electrical discharges... Until he saw who it was, Oh... Sorry Sun... I didn't realize it was you... He thinks over the link in apology.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

cloudandis

As she stumbled back in fear, the electrical discharge making her feel uneasy, the mare ducked and hid her face. But hearing Farsight's voice in her mind, her body relaxed a bit. She removed a hoof from her eyes. "H-hello..... s-sorry.."

Seriack

Farsight gives Sunrise a reassuring smile, letting the bio-electric energy fade back into his body, It's okay... I was just... Distracted by something... He thinks back, walking over to the zebra mare and nuzzling her comfortingly. His horn still glew with his magic, keeping the area lit. The small plant was at the edge of his light...
[move][/move]

cloudandis

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Jul 15, 02:31:07
Farsight gives Sunrise a reassuring smile, letting the bio-electric energy fade back into his body, It's okay... I was just... Distracted by something... He thinks back, walking over to the zebra mare and nuzzling her comfortingly. His horn still glew with his magic, keeping the area lit. The small plant was at the edge of his light...

Sunrise shivered a bit as he came over to reassure her. "U-um... alright...." she thought back. Sitting up a bit, she gave him a light hug. Looking at what he'd been tending to, she noticed it was a plant of sorts- yet it felt like so much more. "S-so how've you been?"

Seriack

Farsight smiles at the question, I've been... Fine... Just a lot of thinking and emotional baggage being cleaned out... You? He responds, looking over at the plant that had caught Sun's eye. He hugs her again before moving away and walking back over toward it, beckoning the zebra mare to follow him.
[move][/move]

cloudandis

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Jul 15, 02:40:58
Farsight smiles at the question, I've been... Fine... Just a lot of thinking and emotional baggage being cleaned out... You? He responds, looking over at the plant that had caught Sun's eye. He hugs her again before moving away and walking back over toward it, beckoning the zebra mare to follow him.

Sunrise stood up again, with her head lowered a bit as she cautiously approached the plant. "Ah.... a stranger lent me a tent. S-so I've been camping aorund the place for a while... I forgot we were here." she thought neverously.

Seriack

Farsight stops and looks over at Sunrise, A stranger lent you a tent... And you forgot we were here...?  Are you alright...? He asks the zebra, starting to get worried that Blender might be somewhere nearby.

((Don't know how much longer I can post... I'm getting pretty dern tired... And I have to wake up early tomorrow... *ugh*))
[move][/move]

cloudandis

Feeling his worry, Sunrise gave him a reproachful look. "Y-yes... I didn't expect someone to be that kind, but they did." she thought back.

((It's alright xD What kind of stopping point should we have? Don't wanna make you stay up late.))

Seriack

((I'm not sure... We could pause it and restart it tomorrow or Tuesday... Since it's just us two.))

Farsight nods, Do you remember what he looked like...? He asks back over the link, looking back down at the small plant. His hoof starts to glow green again, the light actually a mist slowly moving around his hoof.
[move][/move]

cloudandis

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Jul 15, 03:02:54
((I'm not sure... We could pause it and restart it tomorrow or Tuesday... Since it's just us two.))

Farsight nods, Do you remember what he looked like...? He asks back over the link, looking back down at the small plant. His hoof starts to glow green again, the light actually a mist slowly moving around his hoof.

Sunrise thought back to the stranger she'd met. She actually hadn't been able to see his face, oddly enough.... he'd been wearing a hood of some sort. "I'm afraid I don't..... or I won't." the mare replied.

((Pausing it sounds good c: and sure thing! ))

Weremetalwolf

Quote from: Snowy on 2013 Jul 14, 19:21:26
((Alright, goodnight  ^-^ ))

"Uh, if you want too, i'm not too much in a rush. If you want to look around first, I can understand. It's a very beautiful city." She says lying back and staring up at the ceiling like she did before. But not as beautiful as you are. She thought to herself chuckling. She  remembered some stallion said that to her, she wasn't sure which one it was. That's a shame. I can't tell if it was Moonlight of Farsight..or even somepony else. She thought.

((Who was she calling beautiful?))

"Don't worry about that, there's plenty of time for tourism. I could just go and return in a blink of an eye and keep you company till you want and I could look around the city after you can go back home" Silver suggested, giving to Snowy a gentle smile.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Seriack

((Unpause!!!))

Farsight frowned, half in concentration, half in worry, Why can't you...? Or won't you...? He asks over the link, the swirling green now moving down his foreleg and collecting at the bottom of his hoof.
[move][/move]

cloudandis

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Jul 15, 10:40:17
((Unpause!!!))

Farsight frowned, half in concentration, half in worry, Why can't you...? Or won't you...? He asks over the link, the swirling green now moving down his foreleg and collecting at the bottom of his hoof.

((Why hello there! MOORNNIING. ))

Sunrise felt a little sick as she tried to think on it and knelt on the ground, her head throbbing. "I.... I'm not... sure... it hurts..." she thought back painfully, a strange sick and swelling feeling her her head and throat. She couldn't stand it. The mare lay herself on the ground, trying to get those thoughts out of her mind. It was like a seasick fog. "I'm so cold... so lost... I'm going... I'm floating away..."

Seriack

At hearing that, Farsight's concentration broke and he turned toward Sunrise, Sun? Sun....? Sun!? He thinks the question exclamations to her as he rushes over, grabbing her in his hooves. He didn't know what it meant, exactly... But she had said she was cold... He wraps Sunrise into a hug, hoping to heat her up.

((Morning... And, oh dear...))
[move][/move]

cloudandis

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Jul 15, 11:11:28
At hearing that, Farsight's concentration broke and he turned toward Sunrise, Sun? Sun....? Sun!? He thinks the question exclamations to her as he rushes over, grabbing her in his hooves. He didn't know what it meant, exactly... But she had said she was cold... He wraps Sunrise into a hug, hoping to heat her up.

((Morning... And, oh dear...))

((xDD ahahaha! These are normal symptoms of being hit by Blender's paint, but they can be much more severe if it actually takes away your color. Ponies will often repeat those lines whenever they feel their memories lot or tampered with. Example:
Spoiler: Badum dun dun! • show
))

Sunrise felt as if her skin were becoming numb, and her mind... very very blank. Although her skin didn't feel cold on the outside, to her it felt like she was in a burning ice cage. Usually it didn't get this bad... unless.... HE had something to do with it. Sunrise glanced at the bag she'd been carrying up, which had the loaned tent inside. It was white.... white as snow. "Get IT AWAY....

Seriack

((You've shown me before...))

Farsight quickly looks down at the bag as well, his magical aura surrounding it and pulling it away from them. It manages to fly and land in the scorch-marked and burnt tree, hanging from one of the leafless branches. It was away now... He looks down at Sunrise's face, hoping it would be enough.
[move][/move]

cloudandis

((Reason enough to remind you! c: ))

As the bag was thrown further away, Sunrise felt the pain slowly ebbing away. She rested her head on Farsight's shoulder and blinked, feeling returning to her eyes and mind. "Thank you..." the mare thought weakly.

Seriack

Farsight continues to hold Sunrise, his softheart for mares keeping him there. He looks over at the bag... He pulls a hoof away and aims it at the bag, his hoof becoming surrounded by the fire, sparks floating on the light breeze. Should I destroy it...? He asks over the link, waiting for permission.
[move][/move]

cloudandis

Sunrise nodded. There was nothing other than the tent in the bag, as she had never carried one with her until she'd recieved the tent. "Please..."

Snowy

((She was calling herself beautiful lol. What she said reminded her of what some stallion had said to her one time. I can't remember who myself.. ))

"Thank you Silver. See, this is what i'm talking about. You are an extremely kind stallion, and a very good friend.  If Ponyville were filled with kind stallions like you..well, we wouldn't be in Los Pegasus.." She said looking toward Silver again.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Go Up