Life in Los Pegasus

Started by Seriack, 2013 Jun 09, 20:04:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

"You are officially one of my best friends now. Heh, Thanks Silver, that mare you have is really lucky! And i'm lucky to have you as a friend." She said blushing a little.

(( Oh uh Farsight. Silver just passed you on the friends list. See, if you said sweet things like that, I would be nicer to you ))
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Seriack

(("I would say nice things to you... But they would probably come out at flirting, since, you know..." :c "I'm just going to go back to my mountain peak, where I don't have to worry about the world..." ))
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Weremetalwolf

(("Yeah, since you were flirting with all those mares, just let me be nice with her"
"Also, if you like what Silver said just wait to meet me"))

"I'm the one here glad to be your friend! And hearing that now I'm one of your best friends makes me this happy that I can't even describe with words." Silver said. Her words touched him in the heart and made him almost cry for the happines. "You just have no idea of how happy I am right now. Meeting you was surely one of the best choices I ever had" he said with a big smile.
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Snowy

"Aww, Silver. And i'm happy that you showed up to see me. No pony else did..hey, speaking of that, when are you going back to Ponyville?" She asked.

((Oh boy, I can't wait.  More hearts to break! I mean, more compliments!))

Seriack

(("Again.... I might come to see you if you asked... But after all that's happened, I don't think you'd want to..." Also, going to put Farsight on his mountain top since not really much else to do...))

Farsight had once again made his trek, sitting at the peak of the Applewood Mountain. Well, whatever it was called, the sign said Applewood on it, which probably was just some part of town over in Los Pegasus. He sighs and looks down at his hoof, a bit of fire burning around it. It had hurt horribly when he first acquired the skill... Now it was a dull pain and only really ever flared up when he used it...
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

"Really? No one else came to see you? Well that's strange..." Silver muttered to himself, shortly after he returned to what Snowy said "Uhm... I don't have to return soon to ponyville actually, one of my puppets is watching the shop so I don't need to worry about it, also while I'm here I could buy some suplies for my shop so I'll probably stick up here for a while. Why do you ask?"

Pinkielover123

She shivered in the cold,starting to cry a little. "I'm not going back there...i will never go back there..."

Snowy

"Well, I kind of wanted you to spread the word that I had the children... but I think i'd rather show them when I get there. But uh, c-could you uh.. go find Farsight while you're here and uh.. tell him I had the children and stuff..? I don't think Moon would like it if he showed up here, so I think it's better if somepony told him.." She says, sounding a little upset again.

Seriack

Farsight continued to study that fire, watching as it slowly swirled around his hoof. After about an hour of that, he finally moves again, using the fire to create a small scorch mark on the ground. The fire fades from his hoof as he begins to dig at the spot he had just burned, making a small indent in the ground.
[move][/move]

Weremetalwolf

"No problem, I'll find him and tell him that. Would you like me to go and find him right now?" Silver asked.

((Also, I need to go now. Good night))

Snowy

((Alright, goodnight  ^-^ ))

"Uh, if you want too, i'm not too much in a rush. If you want to look around first, I can understand. It's a very beautiful city." She says lying back and staring up at the ceiling like she did before. But not as beautiful as you are. She thought to herself chuckling. She  remembered some stallion said that to her, she wasn't sure which one it was. That's a shame. I can't tell if it was Moonlight of Farsight..or even somepony else. She thought.

Seriack

((Night WMW!))

After a moment or two of digging, Farsight was satisfied with the depression he had made. He carefully reaches into a flank pocket, removing a container of some sort. Opening it, one would see a very, very small and fragile looking seed inside. He hovers the container over the small indent he had made and, with a small sigh, dumps the seed into it. He buries the small plant and sits there for a second, just looking at the small scorched pile of dirt. Farsight then lifts a hoof, but this time, instead of burning with fire or crackling with lightning or fogging with ice, a green glow surrounds it. He slowly presses it to the pile, willing the glow into the ground, removing the hoof after a few moments and willing away the glow... If Silver found him, he may be able to see what Farsight had accomplished.
[move][/move]

cloudandis

Sunrise was trotting along, having gained more courage over time to go out on her own. Although the connection was faint, she could still feel slight emotions from Farsight's mind. Yet they were simple whispers. She'd wandered off for quite some time, having forgotten where they were headed, and found herself alone. The mute Zebra had started to follow their connection, the emotions getting slightly stronger if she was closer.

Seriack

It had been a little while since he had spoken with Sunrise, but Farsight was still at the top of the mountain, looking over the small plant that had started to grow from the scorched bit of earth. It wasn't much, but it was getting there....
[move][/move]

cloudandis

As she came to the base of a mountain, Sunrise felt rather unsure about going up it. She had no wings to fly, and it would be a slow climb- especially if anything dangerous was there. But why should there be? She couldn't remember.... but she could feel Farsight's presence up the mountain. So, the Zebra began her climb up a rather rocky path of pine trees.

Seriack

As Farsight sat there studying the small plant, his hoof began to glow with a green light. It wasn't his normal unicorn magic, rather something he had acquired while he had been on his honeymoon... The trip still gave him night sweats... He looks over his hoof, watching the power that swirled around it... Power that could give life to things almost dead and make things grow at a quicker pace... It was amazing to think about...
[move][/move]

cloudandis

As sunrise was climbing, taking a curved slope that ascended around the side of the mountain, she could see something in the dense air up above. A strange... green glow. Much like a far away star. She decided to quicken her pace in case that meant trouble or otherwise.

Seriack

Farsight continued to study that glow, lifting up his other hoof. A blue-ish white glow now surrounded that one, static like tendrils racing along it. It switches to one of red and orange, fire now dancing around the hoof... The abilities he had acquired marveled him... Since it they weren't magical in nature at all... Rather, biological...
[move][/move]

cloudandis

As she came closer to the top of the mountain, the glow seemed to intensify a strange emotion that was not hers... wonder, excitement.... curiosity? She'd never felt such things so strongly. Not since she'd lost her memories.  Slowing down and shivering in her neck warmer, the zebra found herself slowly cantering to the top, closer to that light. She tripped a bit over branches and rocks, but managed to come up, just behind that light. If she'd climbed so much before, she didn't remember it.

Go Up