Life in The Everfree Forest

Started by alexandas, 2013 Jan 08, 13:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 20:56:31
//That....a good idea Teal, you're really smart  ^-^.
A certain Changeling had decided it a good idea to follow Zappy, a certain follower of Nectar by the name of Cocoon. She moved fluidly from tree to bush, always staying in the shadows as she stalked the younger Changeling, making sure he wouldn't do anything...traitorous.

// "Ask every question, explore every possibility." ^-^ \\

Zappy gets close to town, close enough to see it before stopping for a breath. He stares at the town as he pants.

the dark gods

As Zappy stares into town a certain figure blocks his path. My, my, little changeling, aren't we a bit to close to enemy territory for you to set up a base? The figure says with a giggle. Her body was that like Chrysalis, a elongated drone with a purple transparent band at her waist, but lacking the hair and eyes of a regular Changeling, the same purple of Nectar.
You're a little fake pony aren't you? Cocoon says, moving her head down to Zappy's eye level as she gives him a serious glare, disgust as she calls him the slur for a Changeling who lives with ponies.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Zappy is startled by Cocoon's appearance.
..u-um..y-yeah. I-I-I...u-um....
Zappy is feeling terrified. He isn't sure what to say.

Lusterless Nova

((mind if i throw Lloyd in again? Just as a guardian for ponyville that will only scare Cocoon away. Not fight or defeat her.))

Teal Turken

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2013 Aug 08, 21:12:50
((mind if i throw Lloyd in again? Just as a guardian for ponyville that will only scare Cocoon away. Not fight or defeat her.))

// I don't mind. \\

the dark gods

//Go ahead, I'll make a scenario that just begs for a rescue.
Cocoon smiles as she quickly picks up Zappy and holds him, tightly in what looked like a mother hugging her foal while she trotted back towards Nectar. Well little one, I promise for your honestly, I'll fix you right up, just forget everything those ponies tricked you into believing.... Cocoon says as her crooked horn beings to glow, as she starts to mess around with Zappy's mind with her spell, removing his memories of his life in Ponyville, going slowly, wanting to draw out the process as much as possible.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 21:16:48
//Go ahead, I'll make a scenario that just begs for a rescue.
Cocoon smiles as she quickly picks up Zappy and holds him, tightly in what looked like a mother hugging her foal while she trotted back towards Nectar. Well little one, I promise for your honestly, I'll fix you right up, just forget everything those ponies tricked you into believing.... Cocoon says as her crooked horn beings to glow, as she starts to mess around with Zappy's mind with her spell, removing his memories of his life in Ponyville, going slowly, wanting to draw out the process as much as possible.

Zappy's eyes hang heavy as his memories are taken from him slowly. The memories of today are the first and slowly taken away...
..eeeh...... he moans, feeling a sickness in his stomach from the spell.

Lusterless Nova

((Oh! Oh! Better idea incoming))

A small ball shot around the nearby corner and hit Cocoon in the stomach, hitting her hard from the side. After a closer look, it was easy to see a ghost armadillo.
And from the street behind him, at least 20 more were incoming with the same speed. It would only take a few more moments for them to attack too.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2013 Aug 08, 21:22:20
((Oh! Oh! Better idea incoming))

A small ball shot around the nearby corner and hit Cocoon in the stomach, hitting her hard from the side. After a closer look, it was easy to see a ghost armadillo.
And from the street behind him, at least 20 more were incoming with the same speed. It would only take a few more moments for them to attack too.

// AWARD: Thinking Cap - "Thought of every possibility" \\

the dark gods

The hit knocks Cocoon a few feet back and making her let go of Zappy. she looks up at the Armadillos and gives a angry and annoyed look as she begins fluidly dancing in between each Armadillo, moving in ways that force them to hit each-other, or other hard objects. Compared to Nectar, Cocoons movement was graceful rather then brutish, elegant not monstrous.
What type of scum hits a lady when she's holding a hatchling? Ponies these days.... Cocoon says after flipping over the last Armadillo, which hits into a tree.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Zappy fell onto the ground. He hugs his stomach as he urgently wants to puking and he feels dizzy. >.<

Lusterless Nova

Each armadillo vanished after missing, just before hitting anything else.
A pony drops from above, landing just in front of Zappy. A dark blue unicorn colored like the deep blue night. He wears a vest with some pockets and a saddlebag on his back.
His eyes met Cocoon's, and he was not looking friendly.
Begone.
Nova's eyes changed to red, and the heroes of the hive defense operation walked around the corners of ponyville, ready to battle Cocoon all together.

the dark gods

Cocoon eyes each hero, before returning her gaze to Nova, her hooves move under her wings, and slowly pull out two glowing purple dagger and takes a defensive stance.
I'm afraid you have to make me.... Cocoon says, as she flips into the air, swinging the blades around herself as she lands near one of the heroes, one who was farther away from the others then most where.
//Possible music choice
Spoiler: show
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

The pony dodged unusually fast. Even Cocoons movements were to slow to keep up with them.
Nova meanwhile took his hoof and tried to shake Zappy awake.
Hey sleepyhead. Rise and shine.
He was making sure not to loose sight of Cocoon though while he took care of zappy.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2013 Aug 08, 21:46:08
The pony dodged unusually fast. Even Cocoons movements were to slow to keep up with them.
Nova meanwhile took his hoof and tried to shake Zappy awake.
Hey sleepyhead. Rise and shine.
He was making sure not to loose sight of Cocoon though while he took care of zappy.

Zappy whines.
I feel awful. >A<

the dark gods

Cocoon gives a annoyed look, as her horn glows, causing several explosions to take the field, surrounding the area with mind-numbing, body slowing chemicals, tailored to only affect ponies, as she rushes up to the nearest "hero", slicing from below at his under-side.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

Something was off. No matter what she did, these ponies seems just to be faster then her as they kept dodging.
((Illusions of course))
Nova gave Zappy some herbs to chew on.
Don't worry. I'll end this quick.
Nova stepped toward cocoon and closed his eyes as he did so. The illusions faded away now.

Teal Turken

Zappy munches on the herbs >.<

the dark gods

Cocoon loks around and looks at Nova, realizing what he had done. You...used illusions....nice trick.....very nice....shame I have to remove your head from your neck... Cocoon says, quickly teleporting to the area outside of Nova's sight, right next to him, using the venom in the air to hide herself while she slashes at Nova's side.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

Nova stomped on the ground and a seal appeared under him. In the same moment, a golden armor appeared on him, making him resemble a Knight of canterlot.
Binding Star!
The Seal widened and the moment it was under Cocoon, it froze her movements in midair. Just one more inch and her daggers would have touched him.
Shooting star!
She was surrounded by light and send back to the everfree like a rock in a slingshot. Upon impact, the sphere dissolved as it landed in the middle of the everfree.

Usually, her attack would have hit him, but he had a eye in the sky. A Hawk to support him from a safe spot and watch him to be his third eye.

The herbs zappy ate were usually helping against stomach problems.

Nova's armor vanished and his eyes returned to normal as he walked back to zappy.
Feeling better?

Go Up