Life in The Everfree Forest

Started by alexandas, 2013 Jan 08, 13:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

It starts to come back to Zappy. He wonders if Nectar was close to the leader of the insurgents at Hive Honeycomb.
o-oh...I thought you were from....um...MY hive...um... Zappy backs up, thinking he shouldn't have said that.

the dark gods

Nectar gives a disappointed look. Are the hives really that poor they cannot afford to teach the hatchlings the other hives? Nectar says, the Equestrian counter-offensive must have been harder on Chrysalis then he had expected.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 20:21:16
Nectar gives a disappointed look. Are the hives really that poor they cannot afford to teach the hatchlings the other hives? Nectar says, the Equestrian counter-offensive must have been harder on Chrysalis then he had expected.

um..yeah. It's better out here on your own than in the hive right now. :(

the dark gods

Poor, poor hatchling... do not fret, I will take you back to my hive, we may be small, but we are strong! We will grow, and you may live to see us overthrow the filthy pony scum... Nectar says, grabbing Zappy by a hoof, dragging him deeper into the Everfree.
//Looks like Zappy just got himself in a lot of trouble.... lets see if he's smart enough to get out.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 20:30:51
Poor, poor hatchling... do not fret, I will take you back to my hive, we may be small, but we are strong! We will grow, and you may live to see us overthrow the filthy pony scum... Nectar says, grabbing Zappy by a hoof, dragging him deeper into the Everfree.
//Looks like Zappy just got himself in a lot of trouble.... lets see if he's smart enough to get out.

Zappy squeaks at the tug and is dragged on his back.
W-wait! I-I should get to my shelter to get my stuff first! >A<

TheCreeper3

Pony scum...Thats just plain rude... he covers his mouth and hopes that he wasn't heard
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

the dark gods

And he wasn't heard. Alright young one, get your items and I'll meet you back here.. Nectar says, letting go of Zappy to collect his stuff.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 20:38:21
And he wasn't heard. Alright young one, get your items and I'll meet you back here.. Nectar says, letting go of Zappy to collect his stuff.

Thank you, I-I'll be back. Zappy lies.
He hurries off back home, to Ponyville. He's going to warn everypony of the changelings.

the dark gods

//I'm now having images of Zappy crying to Twilight about this in my head...it's so adorable.  :3
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

((is it just me or does this sound like a rp idea?))

TheCreeper3

((Adorable images...its...too...cute O: *heart attack*))
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Teal Turken

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2013 Aug 08, 20:42:20
((is it just me or does this sound like a rp idea?))

// It sounds like an idea. \\
// Also yes, Zappy is quite adorable. X3 \\

the dark gods

//The problem is we have characters that can totally defeat the villain easily. Lloyd can handle Nectar, and his hive is only a couple hundred strong. I think it could make a great mystery though...
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 20:46:46
//The problem is we have characters that can totally defeat the villain easily. Lloyd can handle Nectar, and his hive is only a couple hundred strong. I think it could make a great mystery though...

// What if Nectar got love? Love gives them strength. Also I'm surprised he didn't notice Zappy's tail as he was running away. \\

TheCreeper3

((Is there gonna be another hive destruction story?))
OC's

Lusterless Nova

((And what if we leave out Lloyd? We have more heroes, so let's safe him as last defense))

the dark gods

//Yea but he'd not a lot of it, a full feed Nectar only managed to to beat Lloyd after he got zerg rushed by a couple dozen of other fully feed armored Changelings. And we had a threat about it already? And....I don't think it'd be easy to justify leaving behind ponies who could end this in a second.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Aug 08, 20:50:15
//Yea but he'd not a lot of it, a full feed Nectar only managed to to beat Lloyd after he got zerg rushed by a couple dozen of other fully feed armored Changelings. And we had a threat about it already? And....I don't think it'd be easy to justify leaving behind ponies who could end this in a second.

// We don't have to make it a thread. We could just use it for a short plot here. Hows about someone intercepts Zappy on his way back to Ponyville? \\

Lusterless Nova

((Go and fight your own battles. You can't count on me to get you out of the gutter. Sometimes i may not be there, so proove yourselves that you can defend your home))

the dark gods

//That....a good idea Teal, you're really smart  ^-^.
A certain Changeling had decided it a good idea to follow Zappy, a certain follower of Nectar by the name of Cocoon. She moved fluidly from tree to bush, always staying in the shadows as she stalked the younger Changeling, making sure he wouldn't do anything...traitorous.
thank you Sky Sketch

Go Up