Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sponk

Nearby, Bon Appétit began to give a beggar a lecture on money. The poor beggar pony stared at him confused, eventually beginning to get angry. They threw mud at him and trotted away, angered.

Bon Appétit stares at the stain on his tux for a full minute before reacting. ''M-my tuxedo!!'' He grabs a wipe from his pocket and begins to wipe the stain, but to no avail. ''This was brand new!'' DD:
Blah blah blah.

GalvinRoe

2013 Feb 05, 07:44:57 #1921 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 05, 08:08:21 by GalvinRoe
 So . . . Velvet pulled out one of his 'emergency pencils'. Scracthing a sloppy 'I'm sad' into his black, thought book. "ATROCIOUS! This is unacceptable! Completely . . . unacceptable, you may be in a spiral of bad luck you sad pony, but you dare write such ambiguous SLOP into your book." After shouting, and deciding the chastisement was just payment for the in-fraction he just commited, he shut his book forcebly.

Slowly openning the thing, again. He looked at his pencil in an almost pleading fashion. Lying himself down, he wrote some small stanza into the idea book.

Ponies had been gathering . . . watching a 'crazed' but seemingly safe pony was jolly fun, at least all the bored creatures there would have attested any-day that week.

"GO AWAY! You are free to WALK here, write here and play here but you are NOT free to GAWK at others here. GO AWAY." Stanzi shouted, but without much passion or interest, he didn't even raise his eyes from the sodden pages.

The ponies turned . . . walked a few paces, then came back. They didn't have anything better to do, heck, Margret O'shilling was just going to a tea/conversation party, and who was hosting the thing? Jannet . . . Jannet Garnet, the bloody imputous mare! She dared ask her favorite designer for a personalized dress and what was worse!? She got it! Well, she was going to stay right here and watch this strange scene, when she finally got to the party she had more than a tid-bit to say.

And this seemed to go for every pony there, for they all stood around chatting amongst each other. Some were even brave enough to walk over and read Velvet's stanza out to the crowd. Which produced a very venomous stare from Velvet, but little else.

No-pony questioned the eccentric artist's health, his shouting had calmed all their nerves on THAT point, no . . . it was just a big FREE show, and soon a large crowd was blocking the street, as a happy, if dirty, colt called out the stanza to every-pony present. And there was quite a diversity, the rich and 'upper' were chatting happilly with their impoverished cousins and it seemed everypony was having a good time . . . everypony but Velvet. His scowl, now hidden by his mantle, never left his face. He seemed determined to have a bad day, despite the festival quickly building around him.

All of a sudden . . . jugglers and other entertainers had appeared, and those happy vendors, who owned mobile stalls, pushed their wares into the congested square. "We've gotcha soy dogs 'ere!" A bustling fat-pony with large mustachios called over the crowd. "Tea and Lemonade! Get'cha Arnold Pony's!"

FlameandIce

now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Rad Thunder

travis-zenryo

the captain sat in his canterlot home getting prepared

Fluffy Cloud

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2013 Feb 04, 22:29:10
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Feb 03, 23:29:07
((awww night Fluffy Cloud!))

Teal smiles and makes some art, a chariot out of his food and starts to eat it.

Tenebris swallows. "Wonder when Celestia's gonna be finished with that necklace she's making..."

(In case Teal wants to continue.)

Teal Turken

Isn't the necklace ment for you? :(

the dark gods

Physics continues eating his meal, tired from whatever that Twiright pony did to him. He gives a shudder at his threat of taking away Stella, he would pay soon for that threat.
thank you Sky Sketch

GalvinRoe

2013 Feb 06, 21:11:54 #1928 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 06, 21:15:03 by GalvinRoe
 Finally, Velvet was able to druge up enough strength. He pulled himself off those cold stones and backed into the hotel, behind him. He had almost been trampled when the attentions had turned to dancing and merry-making, and everypony forgot why they had gathered together in the first place.  .  .

Looking himself over, the filth finally hit him. "Oh no . . . I've soiled this mantle forever, how am I going to get all this dirt out." His distressed attitude quickly drew the attention of the hotel's restaurant's matre-dean.

"Ah, meisure, what-do you do here? You are one of the hungry mobsters, outside, no? Come into my fine restaurant. Have yourself a meal before you go out to the crazy revelries they be holding there!"

"No, thank-you" Velvet said, politely. "I was . . . dragged into those revelries, I'm jsut here for a meeting, meisure, can you please guide me to the conference room, my party should be arriving soon."

The matre-dean looked over his clothes, but nodded slowly. "Ahh, in those clothes sir, well if you are sure  . . . business meetings on thrid floor."

"Thank you." Velvet sighed, putting a weary mind to the distraction of physical exertion. He was jumping up those stairs, and quite a few ponies going down Jumped too, out of his way.

Fluffy Cloud

"It's to keep me under wraps. Celestia doesn't like me very much, and neither does Allura. She shouldn't have been experimenting with souls in the first place."

the dark gods

((So um where is Stella?))
thank you Sky Sketch

Fluffy Cloud

(In the dining room sitting with the other fillies, except Tenebris. They be eatin pancakes.)

the dark gods

((Alrighty then.))
Physics finishes his meal. He looks over to where Stella was eating, and goes over to the group, wondering if they wanted to explore the city while they where here. So kids, wanna do anything while we're at Canterlot? Physics asks the group of foals.
thank you Sky Sketch

Fluffy Cloud

"I wanna go see the library..." says Stella.

the dark gods

Alright then, let's go, I'm pretty sure the librarian in the royal library owes me a few favors... Physics says.
You wanna bring your friends along with you darling? Physics asks Stella, smiling as he said those words.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2013 Feb 06, 21:24:43
"It's to keep me under wraps. Celestia doesn't like me very much, and neither does Allura. She shouldn't have been experimenting with souls in the first place."

You don't seem that bad though. I kinda like you. :)

Fluffy Cloud

"Libraries drool! I wanna see the candy shop!" says Crystal.
"Try telling that to the Princess. And Allura. She could have made me nicer. But she didn't. She's perfect with her experiments, never messes up anything, like that soul splitting sword."

Teal Turken

I..don't understand, she did something wrong or made you...bad in some way?

Fluffy Cloud

"No, she didn't do anything wrong. And now I really want her sword. Another day of being stuck with Maple will make me puke."

the dark gods

How about I get you some candy before we go the library? Physics suggest, trying to compromise.
thank you Sky Sketch

Go Up