travis zenryo's oc's

Started by travis-zenryo, 2012 Aug 15, 01:38:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

travis-zenryo

2012 Aug 15, 01:38:09 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 03, 03:56:04 by travis-zenryo
one of my oc's are myself lol as odd as that sounds i literally like being myself in rp's just different personas maybe that means i have problems  ovO but anywho hope you all enjoy id love feed back  X3

Name: Crimson Shield "zenryo"

Appearance:
Spoiler: show

Species: unicorn

Cutie mark: A infinity symbol on top of a sword and shield

Equipment/abilities and talents: He is a paladin, he has unique guard armor that is made from a very light yet very durable material rare in Equestria, he has a legendary sword from which he had found during one of his travels, both his armor and sword have been enchanted to be bound to him his sword he can both materialize and absorb how ever his armor he can only teleport onto himself, he is a master of defensive spells and shields, he has some knowledge of offensive spells but can use his defensive spells for offense as well, he is very talented at wielding swords and other blades.

Personality:regal and kind , he appreciates most everypony for who they are, even though he is of noble blood he prefers to socialize with the as high society would call them lower and middle class's, he has great respect for princess celestia and her rule also now that luna has returned he holds her in high regards as well, having heard of their exploits he plans on eventually meeting the mane six , that is when he is permitted to, while he isn't one to openly start conflict rather instead liking to avoid it with discussion, he sometimes overly stands up for his beliefs and his own ability which can sometimes lead to conflicts being unintentionally started. He has a bad habit of making excruciating puns when he is attempting to be funny.

Bio: noble family he was raised around upperclass ponys,  this however did not affect his views as he grew to treat every pony with respect and kindness , as he grew he began to admire princess Celestia and the royal guard and vowed that one day he would join the ranks of the royal guard , as time went on he trained and worked toward his goal by helping those around him, on a family trip to visit the small town of ponyville, his family planned on staying in the town for a couple of days, during that time one night he decided to sneak off on his own to get in some training that he had missed out on ,while training he spied a pack of rabid timber wolves on the edge of everfree forest , they slowly approached coming out of the forest toward the town as unusual as that was  for them to leave it , seeing this he quickly took action and using his training in magic, defensive spells and physical training he quickly forced the pack back and to retreat into the forest using he defensive and combat skills honed through his training, it was on that night he gained his cutie mark which was symbolic that he will protect his loved ones and any pony in need at any cost forever, later he went on to join the Canterlot royal guard and he rose through the ranks till eventually it was decided by Celestia herself that he would be appointed as her personal guard , and furthermore he later went on to suggest and form the Elite Equestrian Guard also known as the E.E.G. and became the general of this small task force as it was, their job to travel across Equestria and solve problems as they found them to ensure the relative peace for every pony, on his down time when he is off duty, while he does have a home in Canterlot, he prefers  to spend most of his free time among the residences of Ponyville where he has a small yet spacious two story home. later he met a new friend named sharp sight or Specx who also becomes part of the elite equestrian guard being appointed the position of commander becoming his second in command , sharp sight and the princesses also informed him of his past to which he hadn't known about , his family kept their heritage a secret , his family were descendants of a rogue clan of unicorns who during the rule of discord were barbaric and talented in defensive spells and melee combat, the best of which was their clan leader , Celestia one day sought out their help and they agreed, with their prowess with defensive spells, they protected many areas of Equestria from discord which in turn helped to bring his fall , afterwords when Celestia's rule began and peace followed throughout Equestria the clan decided to leave their uncivilized ways and accepted the rule of Celestia, and in result became more sophisticated, many becoming merchants  and business ponies, he found out he is a direct descendant of the old clan leader and looks very much like him. 

Additional info: he has been all over Equestria , he has visited many places , witnessed many things, this has also lead to many hardships both physical and emotional, he has experienced much in his travels, leading him to be at times plagued by his own past, the friends and comrades he has lost, among other things. ability wise he is a master of defensive spells his shields being nearly if not stronger than any material found in Equestria due to his extensive knowledge and training on the subject his defensive spells and shields use little to no mana, he is also very good with healing spells though they tend to drain his mana reserves quickly , while he is not as adept with offensive spells as defensive spells he has learned to make up for it by using his defensive shields as an offense as well to make up for the fact, however doing so can sometimes lead to draining his mana rather quickly.  he will talk about past events if asked even if they are still hard to talk about though at times he will try to avoid it, his past hard ships are the reason he has focused on and mastered defensive spells. his magic is a crimson color.

Name:Swift Pierce

Appearance:

Species: Pegasi

Cutie mark: Bulls eye with an arrow through the middle

Equipment/abilities and talents:armed with guard armor made special for E.E.G members and her trusty bow and arrows , swift pierce is a master archer after years of practice she has honed her abilities to where she is now , she rarely misses a mark even when flying at high speed , her mane style is not only for looks having her bangs blocking one eye helps her stay focused when pin pointing  her target , she can fire multiple arrows at once still making them all hit their mark.

Personality:she is calm, kind and mellow , but can get a bit jealous in certain situations but tries to not let it show

Bio:Like most Pegasi Swift Pierce was born in cloudSdale but as a filly her and her family moved to the area near Baltimare specifically close to the wooded areas surrounding the town , it was here where she found she had a great passion for archery , being around the calm woodland setting , practicing was not only fun but calming , anytime something made her upset she would run home grab her bow and quiver of assorted padded tipped arrows and sharp point arrows and begin her practice , her surroundings shaped her attitude which in turn made her the calm and kind mare she now is , one day while going to a secluded area she often used to practice her archery , she noticed there was another pony a stallion wearing armor that seemed to be trying to fight off a large pack of wolves that seemed to be heading toward civilization , suddenly a few of the wolves attacked the stallion in such a way that knocked him back as he did he hit his head on a rock , the result left the stallion shaken for a moment as he attempted to get back to his feet but as he did the wolves surrounded him, acting quickly swift pierce took her bow and multiple padded arrows firing them multiple at once hitting the wolves squarely in their heads , distracted by getting hit the wolves turned away from the stallion , their eyes now on her they charged , she hurried flying up  but a little late as the wolves lunged at her but to her surprise they crashed into a shield  made from magic , as the wolves fell to the ground she noticed the stallion was at his feet as he charged the wolves that were now back on their own feet, he bucked one into the others causing them to retreat with their tails between their legs. after Swift Pierce landed back on the ground the stallion spoke to her impressed at her courage and skill with her bow he asked her if she had thought of joining the guard , the thought had never crossed her mind but when she realized this stallion was the captain general of the E.E.G she began to think about it after a bit she decided shed love to help others so she, with recommendation from captain general Crimson Shield, trained and joined the royal guard  she served in Canterlot for a good time, then one day something happened that surprised the mare , after having watched her train and reading reports on missions she was sent on captain general Crimson Shield requested she be made part of his personal squad the request was made to Celestia herself  to which she openly agreed , shocked and in awe she joined the E.E.G. directly under the captain general and after many missions and travels with him she quickly became infatuated with him , she would be one of the first to join his squad and is proud of the fact , very proud. the squad often splits up but she can handle herself when not with the other members of Crimson's squad, Serrated Edge. She love's protecting and helping others , she is very open to other species , even when it comes to changelings that have left their hives to change their ways and strongly dislikes when changeling hives must be raided though she has been a part in many. on her down time she often tries to accompany the General as well as practice her archery.

Lusterless Nova

Hi there. Mind if i say some things? If you don't want then you better don't open the spoiler.

Spoiler: show
If it is not too much to ask could you make your OC with a creator? Most of us create them with this: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904
The choice is up to you of course. If you need help with the creator let me know.

And if you don't mind please use the correct punctuation. It's not something vital but i would really appreceate it if you would seperate some of your Sentances with . instead of ,
Your OC seems to have a nice personality. I would like to rp with him some times. But ether way i wish you good luck and a lot of fun at whatever you plan to do here.

travis-zenryo

thank you i actually have never come across one of these creators and i had to draw mine though i think the link is a base drawing if i remember right of my oc

Lusterless Nova

Come to think of it. Why do you use a sword as cutie mark? If your specialty is to protect others how about a shield instead?

travis-zenryo

my cutie mark is a sword and shield beneath an infinity mark

Lusterless Nova

you're... big. By the way. Why don't you put IMG tags around your picture? It would look like this:
Code Select
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/a/7/my_ponysona_made_with_a_creator_by_travis_zenryo-d5bl9d7.png[/img]

travis-zenryo

well actuall i would be a bit taller not as tall as celestia but more like a little taller than luna

Lusterless Nova

Please prevent double posting. You can just edit your las message.

If you don't know how to use BBC you might want to take a look at this http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4030.msg299949#msg299949

travis-zenryo

Go Up