Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

((um...should Teal save Maple from the fall or is she going to be fine? Can't she fly now?))

the dark gods

I can't get a lock on her to teleport back up! Physics shouts, knowing North Star being right next to her was making it hard to focus on her.
thank you Sky Sketch

Fluffy Cloud

(Yeah she can.)
Maple sees the "shooting star". The gem on the flower behind her ear turns black, and she turns her attention back to Nox.

Teal Turken

Teal just watches Maple and the snake fall, it's too far for him to catch up to them. He just watches hoping by some miracle Maple will survive. ono

Lusterless Nova

Blaze spots something unusual at the ground and descends. He flies by teal with a insanely high speed.
He aims at the snake.

Fluffy Cloud

Maple's appearance begins to change to this.
Spoiler: show

Nox smiles. [glow=purple,2,300]"Hey Tenebris."[/glow]

Teal Turken

Teal can't quite see Maple's change, he doesn't see it.

gaaah what was that?! >A<

Lusterless Nova

((small check:
Miracle bites the snake's tail right? Oh and how big is it?))

the dark gods

I think she transformed... Physics tells Teal.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2013 Feb 02, 19:01:56
((small check:
Miracle bites the snake's tail right? Oh and how big is it?))

((IT'S GIGANTIC!!! It's as tall as Celestia's throne room))

Lusterless Nova

((Thanks))
Blaze aims for the head. He grabs it and takes it with him as he starts to ascend with it. His flames slowly start to spread on the snake.
((he flies with a speed of mach 4. He gets obviously slower from grabbing something of that size. In the next post he will have lifted it only to a height of somewhere near 200 feet.))

Fluffy Cloud

2013 Feb 02, 19:09:23 #1571 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 02, 19:21:07 by Fluffy Cloud
"Oh great, seems like Maple got into got into trouble," said Maple, who was now Tenebris. "I wish we weren't in the same body as her."
[glow=purple,2,300]"If I get Allura's soul splitting sword, it might help."[/glow]

Lusterless Nova

blaze slows down and rushes down again. He slams the snake's head into the ground and flies away again to get some distance.
[glow=orange,2,300]What is a snake of that size doing here?[/glow]

Fluffy Cloud

Tenebris looks at North Star, a little confused. "You mean you can get Allura's sword?"
[glow=purple,2,300]"Well, she's right on top of that mountain. Go. Get it."[/glow]
Tenebris nods and begins flying upwards.

the dark gods

What in Celestia's name... Physics says, looking at the scene on confusion.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

Blaze flies to Physics.
[glow=orange,2,300]Hey you. What is going on here?[/glow]

the dark gods

Snake evil, fillies good, they're sort of like mini-elements of harmony from what I can tell. Physics tells Blaze.
thank you Sky Sketch

Fluffy Cloud

Tenebris reaches the top and looks around for Allura. She begins to growl at her. Allura says nothing. Citizens from Canterlot begin to come, all of them whispering worriedly.

Lusterless Nova

[glow=orange,2,300]Sake bad? That's what i wanted to hear.
What should i do?
[/glow]

the dark gods

I-I dunno! Nothing I tried had any affect on it!
thank you Sky Sketch

Go Up