Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

2012 Dec 10, 12:33:00 #60 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 10, 12:35:26 by Yellowpikmin476
Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Dec 10, 12:30:31
You got your cutie mark from getting dirty...?
He giggled a bit. No, I got it for my natural ability to create rain. That just happened at the same time, so I just kept it, you know?
I'm back

Rad Thunder

Oh. Right... x3
*Miracle gallops up* Mommy! I can't find my room! :(

Coffee Rush

The couple returned to conversing. "I swear, some ponies really don't need to be in Canterlot." "Definetly.."
My OC can be found here!

GoldenTerrabyte

He never was a Canterlot pony. He giggled again. True. I was always a little less concerned about looks...
I'm back

Rad Thunder

Just a moment sweetie. We're talking...
But mommy... :s

Lusterless Nova

It's okay. I'll take care of it. Come with me miracle.
Nova walks to the rooms.

GoldenTerrabyte

I have a very high rank in the weather factory. I am the main rain set-up pony.
I'm back

sorikuXIII

Moon looked at one specific couple and looked at them angrily then gets up and walks away.

Brew sighs, finishes his tea and follows him.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Rad Thunder

*Miracle trots off with Nova*
Wow. That must be a tough job...

Coffee Rush

They don't bother following, and keep chatting.
My OC can be found here!

GoldenTerrabyte

After the way I set up hard rain at my house when I was just a little colt? Definitely not for me! As I said, that's what my cutie mark's for.
I'm back

Lusterless Nova

Nova leads miracle to the room between the other two.
This is yours.

sorikuXIII

See dad..that's why I HATE Canterlot with a burning passion. They judge you when you wanna be yourself then expect you to fit it in and falls to their snobby level. I don't know why Rarity wants to be like ones of these ponies..

[glow=black,2,300]Son I know how you feel. It took me some time to transition when I moved out here myself but everypony here  is as nice as they are in Ponyville. You just have to give it a chance.[/glow]

Moon scoffs at that statement. I'll believe that when they don't judge ponies for the wrong reasons.. he replied as he walked to the castle.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Rad Thunder

I see. Must make you tired...

Yay! *Miracle trots in*

Lusterless Nova

miracle's room has everything it could need. There is a big bed, a dresser and mirror, a desk with shelves (or in other words a place to work at) and a empty bookshelf.

Rad Thunder

Wow... *she trotted around the room surveying everything*

Lusterless Nova

It's nice isn't it? Some of those are from my friend sky blaze. He'll come visit us soon.

Rad Thunder

You mean the pony on fire?

sorikuXIII

As Moon and Brew approach the castle two guards stop them. "State your business"

I'm here to see Luna

[glow=black,2,300]I'm here to drop off an order. I was told one of the guards had a strange sickness and I'm here to drop off the cure.[/glow]

The guards looked at each other then allowed them to pass. As they continue to walk on Brew decides to ask [glow=black,2,300]Are you really here to see Luna?[/glow]

Yeah..she swears she can beat me in a Super Pony Fighter IV match now and I came to prove her wrong. he smiled.

((Gamer Luna FTW  ovO))
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lusterless Nova

((As far as i remember they didn't meet.))

Go Up