Life in Canterlot

Started by Rad Thunder, 2012 Dec 10, 09:56:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lusterless Nova

Nova thinks about his last time when he met trixie.
I don't think she had one back then.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Dec 10, 11:54:47
Nova thinks about his last time when he met trixie.
I don't think she had one back then.
Good. Then you must've met either before or after the time she had this strange necklace called the "Alicorn Amulet". It gave her extremely powerful magic, and corrupted her mind. But somepony named Twilight was eventually able to beat her at her own game. It was horrible until Twilight beat her.
I'm back

Coffee Rush

A Canterlonian couple was sitting at a table, the stallion a pegasus, and his spouse an earth pony. The stallion had a steel blue coat, and a golden mane, the mare having a deep pink colored coat and a fiery red mane. They were chatting about nothing important whatsoever.
My OC can be found here!

ShadowHeart

Scythe didn't look up from his work to notice the two. The most acknowledgement he gave them was an ear twitch.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Lusterless Nova

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Dec 10, 11:59:49
Good. Then you must've met either before or after the time she had this strange necklace called the "Alicorn Amulet". It gave her extremely powerful magic, and corrupted her mind. But somepony named Twilight was eventually able to beat her at her own game. It was horrible until Twilight beat her.
[/quote]I heard that story.

Rad Thunder

Luckily I was out of town when that happened...

((Sorry, was out to lunch))

GoldenTerrabyte

Well, I'm just glad Twilight managed to defeat her. During the time, Trixie had cursed me. I couldn't manipulate the weather until she left!
I'm back

Rad Thunder

Coffee Rush

"Did you hear that part of Canterlot Castle is being renovated?" "Oh, really? Where'd you hear that?" "Don't you read the paper?" The two kept conversing.
My OC can be found here!

GoldenTerrabyte

Hey Nova, I have another ability. I can sense EXACTLY when and where lightning will strike. And I can block it with my hooves, because dirt doesn't conduct electricity. I've saved lives this way.
I'm back

Rad Thunder

Wow. You all have such wonderful talents and skills...

Lusterless Nova

Your talent is not bad ether. No need to be shy about it sleepless.

GoldenTerrabyte

Wanna hear my cutie mark story?
I'm back

Rad Thunder

I don't see why not... ^-^

Lusterless Nova

sorikuXIII

Moon lifted his head and looked around. Can We go somewhere else..I get the feeling other ponies are listening to us.

[glow=black,2,300]That's because your being too loud son.[/glow]

I LIKE BEING LOUD. THAT"S WHO I AM! he yelled out not caring who hears
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Coffee Rush

The couple, along with some other ponies, were simply silenced, and they turned to stare for a few moments.
My OC can be found here!

GoldenTerrabyte

Well, I was sitting, looking out the window, when a huge colorful explosion bumped the clouds in the sky and caused them to start raining. I went outside and played in the rain until it stopped. I then figured out I could bring more clouds. I then did so, and made it rain even harder. I played some more, and I saw a cutie mark had appeared on my flank! And from all my playing in the rain, I also noticed how dirty my hooves were. That was also the origin of my muddy hooves look.
I'm back

sorikuXIII

Moon looked at all the other ponies in the area and blew raspberries to all of them and sighs.

[glow=black,2,300]Son that's not how civilized ponies behave[/glow]

Dad if I was civilized I wouldn't have said what I said just now. he then see that the others are still staring. IS THERE A PROBLEM!?

Pixel Art:

My OCs

Rad Thunder

You got your cutie mark from getting dirty...?

Go Up