Super smash bros.

Started by Darkangel, 2012 Aug 30, 05:33:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Darkangel

2012 Aug 30, 05:33:49 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 02, 00:33:47 by Darkangel
So anybody out there play Smash bros.? I have all 2/3 of the games, all I need is Melee I unlocked all characters/stages on Super Smash Bros. 64 yes I know there is only one stage to unlock in that one. :P Anyways, I have all the music on Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB) and 999 coins since I go on online matches a lot but I always have to go on team battle to actually fight because of all the people that don't even fight on basic brawl. I main Meta Knight,(*Don't care about tier list*)Kirby and Pokemon trainer(Who is obviously Red)and sometimes Ike and Toon Link. I'm wondering how many of you have at least one smash bros. game, because there is only one other topic about it... Also my favorite stage on SSBB is the Halberd and favorite music is 02 battle(Too bad they didn't make 02 a sticker...)
My friend code: 0347-6562-4338
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Zaner-Boy

I've played all of them, I unlock all characters for 2 of them. I main Ike.

Chishio Kunrin

I've only ever played Melee and Brawl. I don't have Melee anymore, ever since I got rid of my Gamecube and all of its games. I do have Brawl, though, but I haven't played it much, and I insist on using a Gamecube controller for it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

2012 Aug 30, 05:58:02 #3 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 30, 06:00:07 by Trege
I have Super Smash Bros brawl I used to have SSB but it vanished somewhere in my room, I main Kirby and Link but I also play Lucario Mario and Luigi. It kind of sucks that hardly anyone plays brawl online anymore, anytime I search for a match I never find one with the global match maker.

I have some things unlocked in brawl not everything but quite a few things including all the characters. I may have to play it again sometime I've been training a lvl 9 Link AI since the AI on brawl attempts to learn your fighting style which makes it interesting.  :I

(I should record one of my brawl fights as the lvl 9 Link is a freaking monster now.  :c)

Chishio Kunrin

I sometimes pick Kirby and somehow clumsily kick butt with him. I've liked Zelda since, um... I think Zelda could transform into Sheik in Melee. Right? If so, I've liked playing Zelda since then, and I always fight mainly in her Sheik form. I like swinging his chain around just to saw into people, and also throwing shuriken at people.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

2012 Aug 30, 06:17:58 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 30, 06:31:00 by Trege
Kirby was the first character I ever played in smash bros on the N64 and was my favorite Nintendo character at the time, now I mainly play Link since I've gotten more accustomed to his fighting style and currently he's my favorite character to play in brawl. Kirby is pretty much my 2nd favorite to play though especially blue Kirby.  ^-^

Yeah Zelda could transform ever since melee and she can be a really strong character to play as especially if you learn how to use her well she's deadly with her crazy move set, and she can block projectiles with her spinning crystal move.

Book Smarts

Owned all of the at one point in my life; only to lose them all later  :c

For Brawl, I usually go with Gannondorf, or Toon Link

Lary

Nobody beats me at Brawl.

Spoiler: show
Nobody.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Shadow Mare

I own with Luigi, I love his spinning move... I so wish my Wii would read disks again.

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Aug 30, 08:07:11
Nobody beats me at Brawl.

Spoiler: show
Nobody.

I can. Me and my Lucario will kick your flank! B)

Giggle Tail

I own all three games.  Bring it, people.
Will write lighthearted, random comedy stories for fun.

Giggle's OCs

ChilledEagle

I have Brawl but I don't go online. I heard it lags a lot. That and I don't have anybody on my friends list to play with lol

The characters I pick the most:
Ike, Luigi, Fox, Z.Suit Samus, or Kirby.

Sea Foam

I used to have 64; then I sold it. You have permission to slap me.

I tried getting Brawl, but my Wii has that problem where it's physically incapable of playing it because the disk reader inside is dirty, and Brawl is a double layered disk, or something. Point is, I can't play Brawl.

The only one I actually have, and can play, is Melee.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Legulus

I have Melee and Brawl. However since getting Brawl, I have stopped playing Melee. On Brawl, I main Sonic and Pit. I also have a pocket Wolf. I haven't been playing very much recently, but I have been watching lots of matches on Youtube and they have inspired me to start playing again. Only bad thing is the wifi because of the lag, which is why I want to look into SSBB meet-ups =D

There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Lary

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Aug 30, 08:14:11
I can. Me and my Lucario will kick your flank! B)

Except you wouldn't.

Rissian

2012 Aug 30, 16:44:21 #15 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 30, 16:46:50 by Trege
Brawl is actually a bit less laggy if you have 1 vs 1 matches on the friends list. Sometimes 3 player matches work well but 4 player matches always lag constantly on brawl which is why the match maker is annoying as it always tried to grab 4 players whenever people were still playing it, me and my sister managed to play a 3 player match with our friend who lives in Pennsylvania. (We live in Missouri.) it worked pretty well with 1 vs 1 and was playable with 3 players and both of us had it on wifi not the LAN adapter. He had dsl and we had 3G at the time so I'd imagine it would run ok if both people had reasonable connections since 3G worked on it.

If anyone ever wanted to go a round I'd be willing to give wifi a try, it might end up being fun and I haven't played brawl in a while I kind of want to play it again now.

Lary

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Aug 30, 16:44:21
Brawl is actually a bit less laggy if you have 1 vs 1 matches on the friends list. Sometimes 3 player matches work well but 4 player matches always lag constantly on brawl which is why the match maker is annoying as it always tried to grab 4 players whenever people were still playing it, me and my sister managed to play a 3 player match with our friend who lives in Pennsylvania. (We live in Missouri.) it worked pretty well with 1 vs 1 and was playable with 3 players and both of us had it on wifi not the LAN adapter. He had dsl and we had 3G at the time so I'd imagine it would run ok if both people had reasonable connections since 3G worked on it.

If anyone ever wanted to go a round I'd be willing to give wifi a try, it might end up being fun and I haven't played brawl in a while I kind of want to play it again now.

I don't use online outside of With Anyone pubs where everyone goes 3v1 and taunt spams, with the occasional hacker using permanent Wario Man and taking us to Target Test 1.

Me and Nintendo... we have bad experience together when it comes to online connections.

Rissian

With friend codes you usually don't have to worry about hackers though and if someone does hack you can just not play with them again, but yeah Nintendo's not the greatest at online play.  :c

Lary

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Aug 30, 17:19:30
With friend codes you usually don't have to worry about hackers though and if someone does hack you can just not play with them again, but yeah Nintendo's not the greatest at online play.  :c

You're implying those hackers are a bad thing. :3
Every hacker I've ran into did not take the game at all seriously (like 80% of the people on With Anyone).

Cutiebone

I've played Brawl, Melee, and the 64 one, my favorite character was always pikachu except in Melee it was Pichu :]
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Go Up