Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

When I try to have fun on a forum, which is what I thought internet forums were for, and then everyone else in the forum yells at me for what I did and I get banned for it.

Really?

What happened to having fun on internet forums?

Sheesh.

:l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Teal Turken

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Nov 09, 17:05:52
I like Rochelle better than Zoey.

There I said it. Having listened to years of Rochelle hate from the L4D community; with no explanation why, I must say it's about time Rochelle lovers like me form a niche alliance.

It seems obvious to me.
Rochelle's design is just ugly. It's NOT because she's black. Far from it. For me it's mostly her hair and face that I find ugly.
Of course I can't really think of a design that'd be better. :\

Julius

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Nov 09, 19:10:16
Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Nov 09, 17:05:52
I like Rochelle better than Zoey.

There I said it. Having listened to years of Rochelle hate from the L4D community; with no explanation why, I must say it's about time Rochelle lovers like me form a niche alliance.

It seems obvious to me.
Rochelle's design is just ugly. It's NOT because she's black. Far from it. For me it's mostly her hair and face that I find ugly.
Of course I can't really think of a design that'd be better. :\

Screw the design, it's her voice that's annoying. :I

Anyway, I can't believe how a day that started out so great got ruined by a simple little cold... :l
Purr~

Princess_Luna

People that call all electronic music "Dubstep"
Rub some bacon on it.

The Wandering Magus

bipolar weather: one minute it's freezing, the next minute it's boiling.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

When a large portion of a fandom gets so confused that they spread misinformation, thus confusing other fans.
To clarify...

Right now, the anime/Americanime/anime-esque webshow RWBY is on its mid-season break. Mid-season break.
Each season is split into volumes.
Season 1 is split into 2 volumes.
We just got through volume 1, so now we're waiting through a hiatus for volume 2.
We have definitely not yet finished season 1. Far from it. We're only halfway through.

Yet there are people who're saying season 1 is over, they're waiting for season 2, and that it was the season finale, and they keep spreading that misinformation.
*Sigh* :c
I'm trying to fight it as much as I can, by letting everyone know the right info whenever I can.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

2013 Nov 10, 05:44:10 #11446 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 10, 10:21:50 by Night Pony
Ooooh so that's why everyone was saying volume instead of season. I thought they used it as another word for season because I've never heard splitting seasons.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Midnight Breeze

I can't believe my mom is still thinks video games are for kids. Throughout my late adolescence she was always pressuring me to stop playing games and 'grow up'.

Did I mention she spends most of her free time watching television? Video games are at least interactive, require strategy and planning, and can be very social activities.

Come on, mom. You're the one who bought me a PlayStation for my 7th birthday. YOU made me a gamer.  ;)

I'm 22; I've been a gamer for 15 years. Do you really think I'm ever going to stop?

Ramisha

My mom is okay with me playing videogames, I learn English from them and there are also some  puzzle games which she likes too.
But I play them too much. :c That's what she doesn't like.

Midnight Breeze

The Wandering Magus

we were gonna go biking as a family... then Mom said she wanted to take a quick nap.  It's 3pm now, and the place was half an hour away...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Randam Saiko

"Hey [Youtuber] you can't [do this activity] or play [game]!!!!! You're copying [Another Youtuber]! Copycat stop what you're doing!"
So if someone else is doing something, then i cannot do that? If that's the case, then why don't you stop being a hypocrite and stop breathing.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Julius

My relationship with my dad? It's not the best. Very rarely does he get a good mood when it's actually nice to hang out with him. Today is one of those days when he's in a good mood.

He agreed to go buy our Christmas tree, which given the current situation of the country is EXTREMELY expensive. Even when we were told the overall prices (Which to be honest shocked me), he kept his smile.

Afterwards, we went to the mall and I found a pair of boots that I've been looking for for months! Price? Over twice the price for the tree. He didn't lose his smile.

Now... What's the problem? The trees were sold out and arrive again on Wednesday. The store for the boots was closed. I can only hope he keeps his good mood until Wednesday... :s

If he doesn't that means no Christmas tree for us and no boots for me... :c

Don't think of me as materialistic though, I want to be clear on that. I'm glad that he's in a good mood and I certainly enjoyed his company, but knowing him... It won't last so I have to take this chance to get those two items... :l
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Nov 10, 11:01:19
I can't believe my mom is still thinks video games are for kids. Throughout my late adolescence she was always pressuring me to stop playing games and 'grow up'.

Did I mention she spends most of her free time watching television? Video games are at least interactive, require strategy and planning, and can be very social activities.

Come on, mom. You're the one who bought me a PlayStation for my 7th birthday. YOU made me a gamer.  ;)

I'm 22; I've been a gamer for 15 years. Do you really think I'm ever going to stop?

Show her some of the more mature rated things in some video games. :P
Like, that one place in GTA5. :I

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

super_chris85

Being sick sucks and I have to go to school ugggghhh :l I hate my touchy touchy personality

GoldenTerrabyte

On the internet when people say "*adjective* *noun* is *adjective*".
I'm back

Julius

Still sick... Even worse than I was before... And I'm home alone, which is perfect for recording... :c

I had an awesome dream tonight, but the setting was a Dark Souls-esque universe. I didn't die once, but I feared for my life all the way through. >:/
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Nov 11, 15:38:06
I had an awesome dream tonight, but the setting was a Dark Souls-esque universe. I didn't die once, but I feared for my life all the way through. >:/

I wouldn't describe such a situation as particularly 'awesome'.

I didn't die once

Do you usually die multiple times in your dreams?

Julius

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Nov 11, 16:06:22

I wouldn't describe such a situation as particularly 'awesome'.

I didn't die once

Do you usually die multiple times in your dreams?

Despite the fear and anxiety, it was awesome for the thrill and the swordplay, specially when taking down those giant demons that could crush you in a second. X3

And no, I've never died in my dreams, but in a setting like Dark Souls, you'd think I would at least once. :I
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Why isn't the element of surprise on the periodic table?!

Go Up