Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Aug 11, 10:39:23
Quote from: StarSong on 2013 Aug 11, 10:01:14
Not being taken seriously because of my age/ height. Quoting from Julius I could be taken as a hyper 16 year old. I wish that was true off the computer :/

At least your not in the mindset where you beleve that foul language can be used to make you seem older

heres a good tip kids and adults for that mater swearing pointlesly is never apropriate

(and yes im aware and I am even guilty of swearing when something major happens but it should realy not be used in everyday sistuations like at a certain shop keeper for example)
that's why I use pony swears
ay i'm no longer using this site

Ryo_D_Disk

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Aug 11, 10:45:55
Not being taken seriously because of my age/ height. Quoting from Julius I could be taken as a hyper 16 year old. I wish that was true off the computer :/

At least your not in the mindset where you beleve that foul language can be used to make you seem older

heres a good tip kids and adults for that mater swearing pointlesly is never apropriate

(and yes im aware and I am even guilty of swearing when something major happens but it should realy not be used in everyday sistuations like at a certain shop keeper for example)
that's why I use pony swears

Unfortunatly its all the same diffrance to me well at least in my head, just because someone can swich the word doesnt change the fact they were going to use the origninal

dont get me wrong as I said ive got my word for when things go wrong (not exactly a swear but some consider it so) nor am i saying its wrong to use them but when you see a sentances that use them as every other word

(that and I just had a perticualy rude customer so bonus venting

Randam Saiko

To add to the not taking you seriously part. How I dress. I look like a bum irl.
Warning- Complete Personal Rant:
Spoiler: show
Not trying to offend anyone but idk how guys can pull off the whole "Slim" look. I've tried wearing a shirt that was so freaking tight that I felt like I was being constricted.
I never got the memo that EVERYONE had to dress a certain way. I am not into most of the things some other guys are into, like rap (mainly songs just about intercourse).
Shoes! omg, idk wat the big bucking deal is with them. Every male in my class just go spazzing about shoes and when I don't react the same way other guys did when they say some nice shoes, they stare at me and ask why aren't I "Ahhhhhhing." I just dont get it AT ALL.
Formal Attire, enough said.  :l

TL;DR Rant:
I am not going to dress the way my classmates want me to. I am going to wear what I like, not what THEY like.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Teal Turken

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Aug 11, 11:46:52
To add to the not taking you seriously part. How I dress. I look like a bum irl.
Not trying to offend anyone but idk how guys can pull off the whole "Slim" look. I've tried wearing a shirt that was so freaking tight that I felt like I was being constricted.
I never got the memo that EVERYONE had to dress a certain way. I am not into most of the things some other guys are into, like rap (mainly songs just about intercourse).
Shoes! omg, idk wat the big bucking deal is with them. Every male in my class just go spazzing about shoes and when I don't react the same way other guys did when they say some nice shoes, they stare at me and ask why aren't I "Ahhhhhhing." I just dont get it AT ALL.

TL;DR Rant:
I am not going to dress the way my classmates want me to. I am going to wear what I like, not what THEY like.

Fashion. =P

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Aug 11, 12:01:54
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Aug 11, 11:46:52

TL;DR Rant:

Fashion. =P

I'm sorry I just had to.

My OCs

Little Star

Kids bop butchering music. I challenge you to listen to the whole thing.

narwhaliagames

Quote from: StarSong on 2013 Aug 11, 12:24:26

it was even worse with gangam style

The Stars

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Aug 11, 12:29:35

I'm still annoyed they're making enough money to actually continue making all these covers... WHO IS FUNDING YOU GUYS!?
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

narwhaliagames

Quote from: The Stars on 2013 Aug 11, 12:31:49

I'm still annoyed they're making enough money to actually continue making all these covers... WHO IS FUNDING YOU GUYS!?

idiotic parents that's who

Teal Turken

Back in the 90s
"Hey I got an idea! Lets make kids sing karaoke over popular songs and sell it!" ovO

(I assume it was the 90s)
Honestly this is both ridiculous and...(can't find a good word) bad. Putting all these popular songs onto one album sort of screws the original artists out of money they should get from people buying the albums from them with the original mix. That is unless the artists gave permission and are getting a cut of the sales. I wouldn't know.

Randam Saiko

[Random pony video]

[Normal Civil Comments]
(And this is directly from the video comments w. Censored parts)

Username 1:
OMG [CENSORED]ING STUPID[CENSORED] PONY [CENSORED]!!!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU [CENSORED] THAT WATCH THIS [CENSORED] [CENSORED] PIECE [CENSORED] BULL[CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU [CENSORED] DIE IN [CENSORED] [CENSORED][CENSORED] YOU ALL SHOULD SUCK [CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED] STUPID [CENSORED]!!!!!!!!! QUIT WASTING YOUR LIVES ON THE [CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED] SHOW!!!!!!!

Other User: So what you're saying is that I'm a [CENSORED] for watching this show and that I am wasting my life by watching it. By the looks of your feed, you have commented on at least 10 different pony videos, although you dislike it. In conclusion, you say that we are [CENSORED] and we're wasting our lives watching the show, yet you have no interest in the show and you still go to it spending all of your time writing down hate comments.
Also, you should look at your grammar, it is horrendous.

User #3: God, 2nd graders have internet access now a days......

My OCs

Chishio Kunrin

2013 Aug 11, 17:12:43 #10391 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 11, 17:15:05 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Aug 11, 12:33:54
Quote from: The Stars on 2013 Aug 11, 12:31:49

idiotic parents that's who

I despise Kids Bop.
I also don't think they should take on songs that they have to censor. :l
Hey, maybe there are parents who buy it so their kid can listen to popular music like all the other kids, but it's censored... and not as good. If you want censored music, just buy the censored version of the CD/song.

Seriously, though. When they did Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne... There's this one line that's pretty much "And [censored] yeah, I'm a [censored]ing princess!" I have no idea what Kids Bop changed it to. Censored or not, that song shouldn't be on a kids' CD. I mean, it's about a woman stealing another woman's boyfriend. That's pretty much what the entire song is about.
"I don't like your girlfriend.
You should get a new one.
You should totes date me instead.
I'll have you wrapped around my finger easily.
I don't like your girlfriend."
That's basically it. (Though the real lyrics are "Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend. No way, no way, I think you need a new one. Hey hey, you you, I want to be your girlfriend!" among other things. I only have the stupid chorus memorized from it being on the radio so many times.)

And yes, they also censored Gangnam Style. It changed from "Heyyyyy fabulous lady!" to "Heyyyyy hey lady!"
[Edit]: Wow. New forum censor, everyone! lol

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Aug 11, 17:12:43New forum censor, everyone! lol

You see my signature? You see the red Muffins? That censor is not new at all, it's been there for about two months. It wasn't there when I made the signature though. lol
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Aug 11, 23:37:33
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Aug 11, 17:12:43New forum censor, everyone! lol

You see my signature? You see the red Muffins? That censor is not new at all, it's been there for about two months. It wasn't there when I made the signature though. lol

I didn't even notice. :P But that's likely because
a) People are actually following the rules
b) It doesn't say "I AM A BAD PONY" anymore, so it's a lot less noticeable when someone does cuss

So, in the new anime-ish series RWBY, the main character Ruby is a 15-year-old girl who wields a weapon that's pretty much a gun that transforms into a scythe, all mechanical-like and stuff.

How has a portion of the people who've seen any of it reacted?
"This is just Soul Eater."
"She's like a poser of Maka from Soul Eater."
*Facehoof*
There are only a few slight similarities, and most of them have other anime that have those similarities as well. It's not like it copies Soul Eater.
They should be glad it's not like that incident with Nick Simmons' attempt at manga, Incarnate. :l "Homage" my croutons. He was directly copying characters and tracing panels from other manga, as well as apparently stealing plot ideas and things characters said. So what if an anime has some tiny insignificant similarities to another anime? It could be worse, Incarnate worse. Deal with it.
That "croutons" thing wasn't the censor, by the way. I couldn't think of anything to put there, so I put the first word that came to mind.

Applestack

I hate ponytards and fake bronies who do nothing but complain about the show and give us real bronies a bad name.
"Lights of hope that keep the world turning are carved in the heart, staring at the sky spreading yonder."

Chishio Kunrin

When I get an itch next to an injury. >.<
I'm like "Caaarefullyyyy... Carefully scraaatch. Ahh--OW!"

GoldenTerrabyte

THANK YOU. I have never sweared in my LIFE for this reason.
I'm back

Randam Saiko

When I see something so cute that it's a must hug. Then I realize its a picture on the computer and I can never experience their fluffiness.

My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Applestack on 2013 Aug 12, 02:44:41
I hate ponytards and fake bronies who do nothing but complain about the show and give us real bronies a bad name.
The ones who are like "Uhhhhh why did they make Twilight a princess they ruined the show why why why?"

Post Merge

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Aug 07, 21:17:47
Being sleepy earlier than you planned to go to bed, when you'd still like to do something else.
YES.
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up