Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ArtVeigar

Being sleepy earlier than you planned to go to bed, when you'd still like to do something else.

Midnight Breeze

My 8 year old Razer Deathadder; Sapphire, is on her deathbed. I'm ordering a replacement for her as we speak.

Farewell, Sapphire,  you've served me well.

Chrisgotjar

Sitting down to get a bunch of stuff done because you have a load of new ideas.
Only to get called away, over and over again and in the end get nothing done.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2013 Aug 08, 12:41:27
Sitting down to get a bunch of stuff done because you have a load of new ideas.
Only to get called away, over and over again and in the end get nothing done.

This, so much this.
Why is it that when I'm actually right in the middle of something I'd like to or need to focus on, that I get constantly called away to do stuff or be told something or listen to some story?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Still. Can't. Find. New. Leaf. >:O
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Yes, yes, kittens are cute, but... they can be really dumb and do some of the dumbest things imaginable.
For example, one kitten seems to think it's possible to climb a human being. He has tried to climb my leg three or four times now, to get into my chair with me, and each time, he leaves scratches unless I catch him. This last time was the worst. I actually bled. It looks like I got attacked by some evil beast that lashed out at my left knee and shin as I ran past it or something.

Seriously, he got me with claws from both front paws, and it goes from my knee, around halfway down my shin/calf.

Little Star

My grandma going back to the hospital... AGAIN

Chishio Kunrin

I... am going to BUCKING KILL ONE OF THESE CATS IF THEY SCRATCH THE TOP SCREEN OF MY 3DS ONE MORE BUCKING TIME! I am FURIOUS!
Before, it had one really small horizontal scratch. Now, it has two more scratches that're vertical.
I'm never leaving my 3DS open unattended ever again, even if I'm leaving for less than a minute. :'( I didn't think I'd be away for very long at all, but I was.

Randam Saiko

When i'm in a conversation and somehow, I accidently slip into one of my comedic (purpose) accents.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Guardian Dreamer

Quote from: StarSong on 2013 Aug 10, 10:13:22
My grandma going back to the hospital... AGAIN

Aww... I'm sorry about it. :(

I love all bronies. you are make me happy.
Thanks Eivuiee!

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Stars

Being faced with a conversation where if I don't say the right thing, an already proceeding problem will escalate even more...
Conversation is one tough art to master, and even the silverest of tongues can't talk their way out of everything :U
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Little Star

Indecisive People/ponies.

Julius

Purr~

Little Star

Not being taken seriously because of my age/ height. Quoting from Julius I could be taken as a hyper 16 year old. I wish that was true off the computer :/

Randam Saiko

Quote from: StarSong on 2013 Aug 11, 10:01:14
Not being taken seriously because of my age/ height. Quoting from Julius I could be taken as a hyper 16 year old. I wish that was true off the computer :/

I can relate...

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Ryo_D_Disk

At least your not in the mindset where you beleve that foul language can be used to make you seem older

heres a good tip kids and adults for that mater swearing pointlesly is never apropriate

(and yes im aware and I am even guilty of swearing when something major happens but it should realy not be used in everyday sistuations like at a certain shop keeper for example)

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Aug 11, 10:38:36

I can relate...
me too
ay i'm no longer using this site

Little Star

You know what really ticks me off? When people on a website I'm on -ahem- ponysquare, act like they're in charge of everyone. And they're just a regular member like the rest of us. Going and quoting rules and telling people what to do and stuff. I just want to yell at them MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS!  :I

Go Up