Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tara

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Dec 26, 15:42:34
Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2012 Dec 26, 15:39:28
Twas a green Christmas this year. My first one, it's depressing since it's not really green, but brown. :c

I've never had a white Christmas. I've never even seen snow in person. lol

No snow here. Tropical region and all...

I'm 22 years old and I've been in snow only twice in my life. c:

After my parents divorced, my dad would take us (my siblings and I) once a month for the weekend until we were about 13 or so. A couple of those times we went up to the mountains to play in the snow, and in both trips I vomited multiple times during the car ride up and down the mountain. It was awful. xD

What's really aggravating me right now:

My younger brother (who is 21) always acts like hes 3 years old. It's partially because he's special ed, but it's mostly because my mom and her boyfriend have always not only encouraged the behavior, but wont let him act like an adult on the rare occasions in which he kinda tries to. He has the ability to mentally grow up, but they wont let him and it aggravates me to no end. =__=

And he knows it's wrong, because he tries his best to act normal when we go out, but always ends up embarrassing himself in front of strangers because he has no idea how to act his age.

And it doesn't help that I'm not a fan of young kids and the way that they act, lol.

Right now he's stomping around the hallway with his shoes on (I swear he's purposely being as loud as he can possibly be) and playing some weird form of tag with my mom's boyfriend. It's so annoying and disruptive. D:
I have no idea what the cutie mark of my ponysona should be yet, because in the real world I still have no idea what my passion is. :P

Jenzy

When you try to look for something, and it's in something you don't think it's in.

"Isn't it always the last place you look" DD:

I wasted an hour looking for my Tablet Pen under the sofas and cushions and tables, to find out it went in my Santa Hat. That I brought to my room when I "lost" it yesterday night :c(\

Teal Turken

The free to play champions in league this week.

Xerath used to be very hard to play and kinda weak but since the season patch YOU WILL DIE IF YOU FIGHT XERATH.
Hecarim is free to play too.
Hecarim + Xerath = 2v5 win.
Seriously, this is awful. If you have a half decent jungling Hecarim and any 'tard playing Xerath you'll win no matter how bad your allies are. The other people are still needed but just to prevent serious early game ganks and lane blocking. Otherwise....all you need is Hec and Xerath.

Please nerf Xerath Riot. :(

Pipkin

there is already 1 inch of snow on the ground

Book Smarts

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Dec 26, 19:52:20

Xerath used to be very hard to play and kinda weak but since the season patch YOU WILL DIE IF YOU FIGHT XERATH.
Seriously, this is awful. If you have a half decent jungling Hecarim and any 'tard playing Xerath you'll win no matter how bad your allies are. The other people are still needed but just to prevent serious early game ganks and lane blocking. Otherwise....all you need is Hec and Xerath.

Xerath is way too hard to play, they need to nerf Darius  o.O

Teal Turken

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Dec 26, 21:09:26
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Dec 26, 19:52:20

Xerath is way too hard to play, they need to nerf Darius  o.O

Play some PvP matches against players as Xerath and you'll see just what all the fuss about. I assure you, yer gonna get poked to death by his lightning so many times you'll throw a huge hissy fit.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Pipkin on 2012 Dec 26, 20:50:09

Im snowed in and there is a snow emergency for my area. for the next 24 hours there is so much snow no one can even go outside :U

Pipkin

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Dec 26, 21:32:54

Im snowed in and there is a snow emergency for my area. for the next 24 hours there is so much snow no one can even go outside :U

eewww, i'd hate to live where you are right now, hopefully it won't get that bad here, they say the heaviest snow will stay along Lake Ontario, not Lake Huron.
I really hope I can get to work tomorrow.  I'll have to drive almost 40 miles in this at 6am tomorrow morning :(

Jenzy

Quote from: Pipkin on 2012 Dec 26, 21:44:00
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Dec 26, 21:32:54

eewww, i'd hate to live where you are right now, hopefully it won't get that bad here, they say the heaviest snow will stay along Lake Ontario, not Lake Huron.
I really hope I can get to work tomorrow.  I'll have to drive almost 40 miles in this at 6am tomorrow morning :(

No snow still...

And I'm starting to feel sick. I hate that I'm getting sick and that there's a lack of snow. :c
((The reason of illness is not the lack of snow. I'm having nose and throat problems >.<

I hope I don't have a fever))

Book Smarts

Snow just turned to ice rain in my area  >A<

The Wandering Magus

so many different things competing for my attention at the same time...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Pipkin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Dec 26, 22:07:31

Then off you go to the mirror pond  :D
I had to...

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Pipkin on 2012 Dec 26, 22:39:54
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Dec 26, 22:07:31

Then off you go to the mirror pond  :D
I had to...
lol

when there's not enough time to do what I want to do...
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Book Smarts

Why didn't Rockstar release Red Dead Redemption for the PC  DD:

Pipkin

Looks outside

oh my snow, look at teh snow.  Gotta TRY to get to work

ComputerDeathglare

Someone downloaded something on my tablet and I now must delete 151 1 second tracks individually. Someone is going to die.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Jenzy

My laptop fell on its side and the screen is now broken.

:'( That could've been avoided and my laptop would've been fine! (That's the only time it fell too!)

Now we'll have to 'waste' money to fix that or get a new one...

The Wandering Magus

my earbuds' cord doesn't extend long enough...

Book Smarts

Waiting for Fallout New Vegas Ult. Edition on Steam to go on sale, it's the last game worth buying at the moment

The Wandering Magus

cutscenes that say nothing

Go Up