Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sponk

When you say something and people think you mean something else. :c
Blah blah blah.

Chishio Kunrin

It doesn't really annoy me, per se, so much as I just don't quite understand it.
So many people here want to make sure their pony gets a cutie mark as similar to their OC's as possible, when the game comes out. Unless you're only going to RP with it, I'm not sure why your focus is on form, rather than function.

Despite the fact that I'm going to use my OC Flash Strike, I'm shooting for function over form. I wanna get a talent I'll like to use and is suited for me, and I don't really care if it doesn't match her cutie mark.

Also, I wanna get my new computer set up soon, so I can play Minecraft without lag or without my computer freezing every time I respawn. And I really need to try to hurry up and see if I can get Scribblenauts Unlimited on Steam, hopefully on sale.
I also need to get Steam.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 28, 04:20:43
It doesn't really annoy me, per se, so much as I just don't quite understand it.
So many people here want to make sure their pony gets a cutie mark as similar to their OC's as possible, when the game comes out. Unless you're only going to RP with it, I'm not sure why your focus is on form, rather than function.

Despite the fact that I'm going to use my OC Flash Strike, I'm shooting for function over form. I wanna get a talent I'll like to use and is suited for me, and I don't really care if it doesn't match her cutie mark.

Also, I wanna get my new computer set up soon, so I can play Minecraft without lag or without my computer freezing every time I respawn. And I really need to try to hurry up and see if I can get Scribblenauts Unlimited on Steam, hopefully on sale.

Well I don't roleplay, but the closest thing I'll have to being a pony or having wings when the game comes out will be my pony. It's supposed to be me as a pony, I want him to be just like me.

Since my Cutie Mark is Musical Notes and I love music... I don't think there'll be a problem there.

I'm pretty sure I'll be all over whatever musical minigames there are. And I sure as hay am getting a guitar or two in game as soon as I can. :P

However, music isn't my only passion of course. We have flying too, and recently, the desire to try and become a Wonderbolt. B)

There's a possibility of me adding something to my cutie mark (Even though I doubt it).

For example, I saw some AMAZING wing cutie marks in the Test.

Perhaps I'll stick to my Musical Notes, or maybe I'll change it up and throw some wings in there too... Who knows!

All I know is that I want my cutie mark to be like me, and I'm pretty happy with the Musical Notes.

I'm not going to get them "just to get them", I'll get them by playing how I want, which luckily fits the cutie marks. :)

Of course, this is my personal take on it. It may vary for other people.
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Dec 28, 04:59:27
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 28, 04:20:43

Well I don't roleplay, but the closest thing I'll have to being a pony or having wings when the game comes out will be my pony. It's supposed to be me as a pony, I want him to be just like me.

Since my Cutie Mark is Musical Notes and I love music... I don't think there'll be a problem there.

I'm pretty sure I'll be all over whatever musical minigames there are. And I sure as hay am getting a guitar or two in game as soon as I can. :P

However, music isn't my only passion of course. We have flying too, and recently, the desire to try and become a Wonderbolt. B)

There's a possibility of me adding something to my cutie mark (Even though I doubt it).

For example, I saw some AMAZING wing cutie marks in the Test.

Perhaps I'll stick to my Musical Notes, or maybe I'll change it up and throw some wings in there too... Who knows!

All I know is that I want my cutie mark to be like me, and I'm pretty happy with the Musical Notes.

I'm not going to get them "just to get them", I'll get them by playing how I want, which luckily fits the cutie marks. :)

Of course, this is my personal take on it. It may vary for other people.

How about one of these:

But that little thing coming off the top is a wing instead of a line.
Or a wing with one of these in it:

Julius

Yeah girl, you get what I mean! :]

In any case, I hope your doubts have been solved! I think we should get back to dumb things before somepony becomes annoyed at our Cutie Mark talk. lol

... Did you see what I did there?

A dumb thing that annoys me is when I can't Muffin sleep. Then I fall asleep at noon and there goes my day. :l
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

Stepping on a wet spot on a kitchen floor wearing your comfiest socks.
I'm back

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Pipkin

my shoes have holes in them, and I can tell you as a meat cutter there is worse things than water that can seep into your shoes  >:/

on another note, I stepped on my mic stand and broke it(don't ask me how, I surely wasn't trying to stand on it for some reason or anything....)

Me:"Canadian!  I choose you!"
Canadian:"Eh Eh"
Me:"Canadian, use Duct Tape!"
*Canadian used Duct Tape"
*'twas Super Effective(isn't it always)*

Julius

Quote from: Pipkin on 2012 Dec 28, 16:51:32
my shoes have holes in them, and I can tell you as a meat cutter there is worse things than water that can seep into your shoes  >:/

on another note, I stepped on my mic stand and broke it(don't ask me how, I surely wasn't trying to stand on it for some reason or anything....)

Me:"Canadian!  I choose you!"
Canadian:"Eh Eh"
Me:"Canadian, use Duct Tape!"
*Canadian used Duct Tape"
*'twas Super Effective(isn't it always)*

Bloody hay... :s

Why would someone gift you a Waffle maker instead of new shoes in such a situation is beyond me. lol
Purr~

Pipkin

Nopony knew I needed new shoes.

Not that I needed a waffle maker either....(I have yet to take it out of the box)  X3

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Dec 28, 17:51:23 #6590 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 28, 18:32:13 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Pipkin on 2012 Dec 28, 17:35:51
Nopony knew I needed new shoes.

Not that I needed a waffle maker either....(I have yet to take it out of the box)  X3

Trade it in? :s And try to not let your family know.

One of the shirts I got for Christmas is uncomfortable, but I took the tags off because I picked it as clothing to wear after the shower I had this morning. I don't think I can trade it in for a larger size now.
Would've been perfect, though. A Hello Kitty shirt with fuzzy Hello Kitty pajama pants, both gotten for Christmas. But nope.

[Edit]:

Funny enough, my dad has already compared today's schools to prison. =P
Especially when he heard what it takes to go to the bathroom at my high school.
     You take a clipboard that has a paper on it with stuff to fill out. You write in your first and last name, where you're going (in this case, bathroom), the current date, what time you're leaving the classroom. You then take it to your teacher, who signs their initials on it. You have to take that clipboard with you out of the classroom.

There's also the fact that you have your own student ID number code that sticks with you in your school district ever since you first start school. By high school, you use that ID for everything, pretty much.
- Buying lunch
- Checking into the library
- Checking into detention, Saturday school, or ISS (In School Suspension)
- When you get a textbook registered to you for a class
Pretty much everything, especially things that they want to identify you with. 99.9% of the time, they identify you simply by that number. It's even on your student ID card that you keep on a lanyard around your neck. It's the school rules that you must be wearing that ID visibly.

The Wandering Magus

having two rooms that are usually used together extremely far apart for no reason
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Detective Woona

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Dec 28, 19:06:45
having two rooms that are usually used together extremely far apart for no reason

Oh dear god this.

Halfway to somewhere in Asia I was in an airport, either in Japan or South Korea, but you know how they normally have security and customs right there when you go to board?
Not in this airport! After already going through customs and security in the previous country, I had to go through them again.
Security was right outside the gate. Customs was on the opposite side of the airport. HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!?
Was nearly late, despite sprinting from one side to the other. Spent a half an hour at each.

You know what? Airports. Airports in general go on this list. And Air Bus flights.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Pipkin

When I get an email notification for something through my master address on gtalk, and gtalk opens the wrong account.
Gtalk, you are logged in as masteraddress....OPEN MASTERADDRESS  :/

PrincessButton

Darkling is being mean to me.  >:O
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Pipkin

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Dec 28, 20:55:08
Darkling is being mean to me.  >:O

what!  Unheard of!

I hate how long it takes ovens to preheat.
I also fail....I just finished cooking a horribly tasting pizza and decided to make a normal one.  I turned the oven back on and waited almost 1/2 hour for it to preheat again, and beep.  I realized it won't beep because it's already AT 400  :l

The Wandering Magus

having to run all over the place for little reward

Pipkin

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Dec 28, 23:13:43
having to run all over the place for little reward

Why does this sound strikingly like my job?

ComputerDeathglare

I am bored and want to rp, but nopony wants to rp with me.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

The Wandering Magus

when I try talking to somepony on skype and they don't respond

Go Up