Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nuserame

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 08, 05:34:56
Like, if you're playing D&D, and you're the DM (Dungeon Master) and have an awesome story written out, but the players just try to hijack the story. :P
"Okay, you guys chill while I find a certain book. *Brings out the Draconomicon and summons a super powerful dragon that they can't possibly beat* You guys can be defeated by this dragon or... follow the story that I, the DM, have planned for you. :l What'll it be? Until you choose to behave, this dragon is going to keep following you everywhere you go."

teacher: Okay, class, today we're going to learn about teamwork in society.
random student: *Griefs everything* BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That one rare time when a griefer IS sitting in the same room as you happens...

... and you don't just slap him with a shoe? :ajshifty:
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Naura on 2015 May 08, 04:34:14
Talking about bad RPing grammar, something I hate is when people just look at what is on the last page, not the full story. And when they do that, they have no idea of the story, and just goes on with their own stuff, and become all confused everytime you bring up something that have happend earlier in the role play, or then, when they get mad at everyone for not telling them what have happend, instead of reading it themselves. Okay, when the roleplay is over 100 pages, I can understand, but when its just like 10 pages, it really http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.es me off.
I also hate looking back at old rps I was in, because my grammar used to be horrifying (still is) and I made my characters rather op without noticing it until later. I miss some of the old guys, now the roleplays doens't move as much as they used to, oh well, maybe some will return during the summer, or atleast the roleplaying will go faster, and become more fun.

Yeah, I hate that I just can't find the energy at the end of the day to RP. Just two more weeks till I can leave and enjoy my summer...
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chibalt

Quote from: Greyscaleisme on 2015 May 08, 13:25:53
Yeah, I hate that I just can't find the energy at the end of the day to RP. Just two more weeks till I can leave and enjoy my summer...

Eheh, to be honest my characters are pretty OP for the site too, the problem is many others aren't really used to thinking around a problem with their characters instead of brute-forcing the issue, an example I'll bring up is a recent creation of mine, a old golem made entirely of enchanted strings, essentially unkillable BUT actually quite easy to seal or drive off for a powerful mage provided they can actually dispel his threads, something that not one person has realized yet, ugh.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Lync Volan

2015 May 08, 15:37:03 #16083 Last Edit: 2015 May 09, 15:24:39 by Lync Volan
When i spend time to screenshot a certain scene that has already been screenshot with WAY better quality ono

Post Merge

When my mother tries to suggest remedies for little problems like my Acne Or wound problems when i personally don't think i should be worrying about a little unsightly thing when my body has more problems then that

Then she gets mad at me just cause i don't wanna "listen" when i have tried for at least a month and her "remedies" never worked at all 

Post Merge

I was forced to use thumb tacks on my wall pictures just because they were falling
(i wouldn't mind sticking them back up everyday honestly ono)
It feels horrible to stick holes in them it annoys me to no end >:(

Chishio Kunrin

There are at least a couple Minecraft knockoff games for Kindle Fire that use the same exact textures as Minecraft. :l How are they not sued? They're using resources from Minecraft. One of them even uses the same exact models and textures for pigs and such.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Stardust Dragon

Having a very small circle of friends and anxiety issues with new people/strangers, when I'm looking to try Terraria multiplayer out...I want to try and be a magic support, but I can't quite tell if any of the servers I'm finding advertised online are simply drop-in for whatever or require membership.

Randam Saiko

"Hey Saiko, what did you buy?"
*Shows them the product*
"Of course you get something like that..."
I get this so many times that it is at the point of annoyance. Gee, I bought a product that appeals to my interests?! Why, that's absolutely mad! It's a complete shock that I bought merchandise from a show I watch, or a piece of macabre or fantasy that I admire, or even a takeout box from one of my favorite restaurants! Why in the world would I buy something that I like?!

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

GoldenTerrabyte

2015 May 10, 03:45:55 #16087 Last Edit: 2015 May 10, 03:48:26 by Yellowpikmin476
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 May 08, 05:34:56
Like, if you're playing D&D, and you're the DM (Dungeon Master) and have an awesome story written out, but the players just try to hijack the story. :P
"Okay, you guys chill while I find a certain book. *Brings out the Draconomicon and summons a super powerful dragon that they can't possibly beat* You guys can be defeated by this dragon or... follow the story that I, the DM, have planned for you. :l What'll it be? Until you choose to behave, this dragon is going to keep following you everywhere you go."
It was a Pokémon RP that it happened in, so yeah, it was basically this.

Post Merge

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2015 May 09, 21:01:09
Having a very small circle of friends and anxiety issues with new people/strangers, when I'm looking to try Terraria multiplayer out...I want to try and be a magic support, but I can't quite tell if any of the servers I'm finding advertised online are simply drop-in for whatever or require membership.
On the subject of Terraria multiplayer, how difficult it is to host. The next update is fixing that problem by making multiplayer also work through Steam.
I'm back

Chromastone64

You ever have one of those awesome dreams that seem really real?
Well, I dreamt that Terraria was coming to 3DS. I actually had to look it up on the eshop to find out if I was dreaming or not.
I was :(
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

2015 May 10, 10:33:41 #16089 Last Edit: 2015 May 10, 12:48:05 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 10, 08:00:13
Well, I dreamt that Terraria was coming to 3DS. I actually had to look it up on the eshop to find out if I was dreaming or not.
I had one about an Equestria girls Gameboy sp game X3

Post Merge

Ugh! i just found out i can't post rumors in one of my favorite facebook groups even though i point out "its just a rumor and is not 100% fact"
and i really wanted to talk about Eg3 on there DD:!

Elphyda

When someone incessantly messages you, even when you're not replying.  When you go as far as blocking them, and they abuse the bugs of the blocking systems purely to keep messaging you.

Chromastone64

So, I think its basically fact now that my friend Sam was born with a controller in his head.
Proof? We played the Splatoon Global event yesterday. Now, he hasn't played an FPS since he was like 7.
And he's getting the top scores of his team in each match now.
So that's pretty much EVERY SINGLE GAME GENRE that he's better than me at.
I'm never going to beat him at anything...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

2015 May 10, 13:36:39 #16092 Last Edit: 2015 May 10, 13:38:11 by Sunshine Smash
Gotta always keep going somewhere this weekend. This may seem selfish, but I'm sick of doing what other people want to do. I just want one day where I can just do what I want. No going somewhere at last minutes notice, no pointless vacations where everything turns out worse than expected. I don't care if this makes me sound lazy, but I'm tired, I just want to sleep in and do my own thing once in a while.

Heck, I even had to take one of those pills that wake me up on school days to wake up this morning.

Post Merge

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 10, 13:35:29
So, I think its basically fact now that my friend Sam was born with a controller in his head.
Proof? We played the Splatoon Global event yesterday. Now, he hasn't played an FPS since he was like 7.

Yeah, Sam's a beast. From what I've done with you two in Monster Hunter, he's really skilled.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 10, 13:35:29
This must be such a Coincidence (for reasons y'all would never get) and i also met someone (i forget his name) once who asked me to bring my Ps2 to his house once (which i did) and we played Naruto...everytime i tried to hit him he Substituted...EVERYTIME!

This sorta annoys me...not cause i kept losing but cause i can't find this person anywhere! and i want my rematch really badly >:O!

Sakura_Blossom

How No good IOS games will work on my iPod Touch

*CoughMHFUcough*

GoldenTerrabyte

No you weren't. It's been confirmed for a while now.
I'm back

Sunshine Smash

Yea, I dreamed of Metal Gear Rising 2.  D:

Night Pony

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 May 10, 17:00:57
Yea, I dreamed of Metal Gear Rising 2.  D:

I think that's confirmed as well.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 May 10, 17:03:17
I think that's confirmed as well.

Where? Because that 2 that appeared at the end of a conference, can't remember it's name, was said to not be MGR2.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Go Up