My OC's (Major update)

Started by Chromastone64, 2014 Sep 23, 13:56:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

2014 Sep 23, 13:56:10 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 28, 09:37:17 by Chromastone64
I've managed to make some pictures, though they are just with PonyMaker.
I've seen lists of OCs, so I decided to do this to make RPing easier. Also, sorry the pics lack cutie marks.
UPDATE: Still no marks, but I have added a few more characters, and expanded on some of the previous ones. Also, sadly PonyMaker doesn't seem to work for me anymore, so I might not be able to add any new pictures.
Azure Wave
Spoiler: show
Azure Wave is a young, navy blue unicorn with a messy green mane. When he was 14, he fell ill with a serious disease which pony magic and treatments were not able to cure. However, his family (specifically his mother and brother) were approached by the Changelings and their Queen (Either Chrysalis or Nightshade). Offering a cure, they asked that Azure be sent away with them in exchange for healing him. His family agreed without the knowlage of his father, and Azure has since worked for the Changelings as a servant to the Queen. The opressive atmosphere has made him highly timid, emotional, and a little socially awkward, as well as given him a short fuse. He does however, often want to do the right thing, even if it means taking some shortcuts to reach it. Very nervous around mares. His magic is highly linked with water, as it gets stronger around vast bodies of it, and he can conjour it from nothing. He, his brother Stalwart, and his two best friends Lustre Gleam and Verdant Shock all consider themselves a team.

Theme:

Stalwart Wave
Stalwart is Azure's brother. Normally keeping to himself, he acts cool and collected, but can be incredibly emotional and agitates easily at times. Maintains the typical "brothers-who-pick-on-each-other-but-don't-really-hate-each-other-most-of-the-time" relationship with Azure, and takes on the role of a guardian for him, Verdant, and Lustre. A member of the Royal Guard, his cutie mark is a brown stone shield.

Theme:

Vert Wave
Azure and Stalwart's father. A passive-agressive, angry stallion. His constant lectures and unneeded interferance constantly annoys his sons, yet in the long run, he only wants what's best for them. A high-ranking member of the Royal Guard, he hates Changelings with a vengeance. An emerald spear is his cutie mark.

Vermillion Wave
Azure and Stalwart's mother. Despite her age, she's a tomboy and a kid at heart, but when it comes to fiction, never takes any of it seriously. Easy to find thanks to her enormous mane. Constantly jokes around with Azure and Stalwart. Has an autumn leaf as her mark.

Theme:

Queen Nightshade
Basically, Nightshade is a Changeling queen like Chrysalis, looking very similar save that her mane is a dark sky blue. I made her in case I can't use Chrysalis in roleplays. She can be either incredibly cruel or ignorant of ponies, but is not below working with them when the situation calls for it. Prefers to do things herself instead of relying on the Elite constantly. She knows of Azure's timid nature, and often teases him about it (NOT in any weird way).
Theme:

Light Hunter
A stallion with a red coat and white mane. A self-titled "adventurer", he constantly tries to put himself in the spotlight, mainly just to get the attention of some mare or another. Mark is a shining spotlight.

Theme:

Lustre Gleam
With a pink coat and a wine coloured mane, Lustre is, in most appearances, one of Azure's closest friends. On occasion, she's even his mare-friend. Energetic yet caring, she always tries to help him escape the Changelings, and works with Stalwart and Verdant to do this. May be mute in some stories. Her mark is three wisps of magenta magic.

Theme:

Verdant Shock
Verdant is Azure's absolute best friend, growing up with him since childhood; he, Azure, Lustre and Stalwart are all very close. A rational, calm, and tactical-minded tinkerer, he's quite opposite to Azure. Never one to get angry, he also seems to adapt and sometimes excel at activities and tasks he's never tried before. However, he can be VERY stubborn, and takes EVERYTHING at his own pace, i.e if you say there's something you think he'll like, he'll lose all interest in it. His mark is a spanner surrounded by gold lightning.

Star Strike
An astronomer. With a black coat and a violet mane, she's one of the only ponies who knows Azure works for Chrysalis. Likeable enough, but would rather stargaze then go bowling or anything. Hard to shut up once she talks about something she likes. Her mark is two Saturn-like planets.

Fore Cast
A no-nonsense, stubborn grump of a stallion. A news reporter, and another who knows of Azure's relation to the Changelings, and constantly tries to reveal it to the public, or otherwise just chastise him for it. However, his bad reputation has led to very few believers. His mark is an 8mm camera.

Knight Blaze
A member of the Royal Guard. His yellow coat and fiery mane make him stand out. Has a glaring hatred for Changelings, and blindly follows Fore Cast's slander of Azure, calling him a traitor. He is the sworn enemy and rival to Stalwart, constantly trying to provoke and degrade him. Mark is a flaming spear.

Pastissier Nonpareil
A young-ish unicorn stallion, known as Pat for short. A ghostly white stallion with a faded, mint-green mane, Nonpareil is a baker in Canterlot, famous for making incredibly tasty confections. This adoration, however, has lead him to be quite full of himself, and more often then not has been in trouble with health officials for supposedly using magic ingrediants to enchant some of his creations. He also seems to have very little care for other ponies sometimes, thinking of them as customers and fans, and nothing more. His mark is a silver cake cutter with a sparkling cupcake on top.

Dark Azure
Through his time at the Hive, Azure has been subject to countless experiments by Frequent. This has lead to an odd side effect; if Azure is ever to become enraged beyond reason, his anger and dark side would take physical form, becoming Dark Azure. He is the complete opposite of Azure; cold, calculating, cruel, flirtatious, and a thrill-seeker; since he is a manifestation of Azure's anger, he simply returns to Azure upon anything fatal happening to him, leading him to be quite carefree. He's not evil, per se, just far more aggresive. He does, hover, desire to be free from Azure, even if it sacrifices his "immortality". Rather rare use in stories.

Chrysalis's/Nightshade's Elite
All the Elite are notable for having manes.
Flame
Flame is the leader of Chrysalis's Elite Changelings. She's straight-to-the-point and business-like, but does make the occasional joke. A basic Changeling with red eyes and wings, and a curly yet proper mane. Good with fire magic. Had a former mentor named Fuego. Not bothered about Azure.

Freeze
Highly anti-social, Freeze never speaks, unless it's to Chrysalis herself. Normally reading a book of some kind, she ices anything that annoys her. Doesn't care about Azure, or most things, save for one; her ice sculpture collection. Absolutely nopony is allowed to go near them except for her; even the Queen knows to keep her distance. Has faded blue eyes and a straight, hanging mane. Adored by a lot of Changelings for her beauty.

Fissure
Hard-headed, he would prefer to break everything then plan. Quick to anger, and loyal to a fault, he'd do anything for his Queen, which is why he despises Azure, and hates him being the Queen's personal servant. Has beige-brown eyes, a ragged dark brown mane, and is bulkier than most Changelings. Makes the earth shake to prove his point.
Theme: (This one was too perfect)

Fulmen
The newest member of the Elite. He's normally lax and casual, but can move incredibly fast when needed. Fulmen actually respects Azure's rights, and normally talks to him, acting as a sort of middle-ground between the pony and the more opressive Changelings, however he is often restricted and barred from action by Fissure, his superior. Uses lightning magic and has yellow eyes, as well as a swept-back gold mane.
Theme:

Fury
Fury is the Elite's prankster; she'll often plan jokes or tricks that aren't quite as well-received by the others. Happy and care-free, but suffering from a disease that requires constant treatment, or else. Has a long temper, but causes disasters with tornadoes when angered. Has more butterfly-like wings than normal Changelings. Has calm, pale green eyes, and a short, girly mane with a flower in it. Sometimes drags Azure into her jokes, which he often gets blamed for.

Frequent
Frequent is the Hive's scientist. A prodigy from a young age, any advances in medicine or tech are most likely thanks to him. He was the one who contributed the most to Azure's recovery, but is now charged with looking after and treating Fury by the Queen, and is highly defensive of her. Has grey eyes, and a silver parted mane. Not very humorous. Treats Azure like a captive animal.

Fear
Fear is completely insane; he'll be spouting absolute nonsence that could confuse even Pinkie Pie. What stays consistant, however, is his cruelty. Has empty, black eyes, which are nearly always hidden by a creepy "owl mask", and a ragged mane. A master of shadows and dark magic, he constantly jump-scares Azure for a cruel joke, and exploits his fear of spiders. Has been nicknamed the Son of Discord for his tricks, and frequently joins in with Fury for pranks.

Florescent
Florescent is Fear's opposite, and much younger brother; a peaceful and calm Changeling wise far beyond his age. He will still fight if nesscary, however, and has the unfortunate luck of his mane looking like a mare's mane, which has many other Changelings tease him. He pays them no mind, however. Has shining white eyes, and treats Azure with respect. Can still be a little childish, though, and has a crush on Fury, though  he'd never admit it.
Theme:

Force
Force is a strange case, and the eldest of the Elite. He is incredibly intelligant, and is more than happy to work for Frequent as an assistant. However, he is quite easy-going, and uses magic to float everywhere. Nopony has ever seen him run. His telekinesis is much stronger than any other Changeling's, and he acts as a father figure to everypony he meets. Has incredibly dark blue eyes, and a shaved, almost hardly noticeable mane. Treats Azure as he would anypony else.

Flow
Flow is a former member of the Elite. Calm, analytical, and often saddened, she is Force's sister. She objected to forcing Azure to work for them, and so fled into hiding under the alias of a pony scientist named Mass Effect. However, she has since returned to the Hive, and made her presence know to Azure, acting as a supportive mother figure to him and teaching him how to effectively wield the element of water. Has glistening turquoise eyes and a flowing teal mane.
Theme:

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MajoraTheHylian

You like the letter 'F' don't you..?  :3

Chromastone64

It was a theme I used to make all the elite connect. It actually came to me in a dream.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MajoraTheHylian

That's cool. I wish I could have dreams that inspired me.

SparklestheUnicorn337

Wow, there sure is a lot:o But, I guess that leaves plenty of interesting bio story writing to do, doesn't it?  ^-^

dualpistolls

2015 Jun 04, 07:43:15 #5 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 05, 17:10:51 by LaptopBrony
oh wow thats so many

Post Merge

and now i have another pony in the hive(reference none of you will get because its a joke about an rp i did and i be glad to explain)

Mind the language please
~Darcy

Nightshade Star

Wait. Queen NIGHTSHADE?? That's my OCs name!

SparklestheUnicorn337

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2015 Jun 08, 20:50:52

I was wondering if you'd notice.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2015 Jun 08, 20:50:52

TBH, I made her before you joined here. Then again, I've seen other OCs called Azure, and they're fine with it. I didn't know anyone else had that name.

SparklestheUnicorn337

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 09, 06:16:30
TBH, I made her before you joined here. Then again, I've seen other OCs called Azure, and they're fine with it. I didn't know anyone else had that name.

Basically if you google "[oc name here] the pony, 90% of the time that name will have already been taken by at least 5-10 other people. It's difficult coming up with original names anymore.

Nightshade Star

Just found one named Princess Nightshade. I'm Not sure if it's Nightshade Star.

Chromastone64

Done a bit of a big update to some of the profiles now :)

Naura

I really like Star Strike, soooo I might have drawn her X3
I also wanna apologize for the weird anatomy, it was a while ago since I drew ponies.
Spoiler: Star Strike • show
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chromastone64

Thank you so much! Finally, I have art of someone other than Azure  X3
If it's not too much, could I ask you to draw a character from the ground up? PonyMaker isn't working for me, and he's my only pony without a picture, so please?  *-* It's Pastissier Nonpareil.

Naura

Sure, could you explain the mane and tail style though? I could make it up myself but I would like at least a few guidelines X3 Pictures or words, both will work.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chromastone64

His tail is quite short, because bakery, and his mane is a little fancy-looking, but not long. That's really all I could come up with. Is that enough?

Chromastone64

Another (sort of) update: I'm adding music for each character. Still trying to think of some for some of them, though.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 09, 06:16:30TBH, I made her before you joined here. Then again, I've seen other OCs called Azure, and they're fine with it. I didn't know anyone else had that name.
*changes my OC into a changeling that's the daughter of Chrysalis and hates Chrysalis*

Go Up