Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

You're lucky they call you, and even luckier they deal with it if they can.....if something's wrong in my department I get no phone call....instead I get yelled at the next day because something went wrong and the idiots working for me left it instead of dealing with it...

It's slowly getting to the point I want to fire both of them and just work alone again.....

PrincessButton

Sometimes my horoscopes make me nervous. > o<
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Apr 24, 07:35:40
When people make assumptions about things without gathering facts.
When people think just because I'm short means I'm invisible.
When people thing that just because I try to be kind instead of rude makes me 'too nice.'

Pretty much when middle school students continue to exist.
Like can we all just not exist?
Just the concept of "too nice" bugs me. There is no "too nice". There's nothing wrong with being nice. If people think you're too nice, that's jist because they're not nice enough.
I'm back

Night Pony

On the topic of 'nice'.
When someone tells me "You should be nicer."
I am nice. The fact that I choose to not be nice to you or those around you isn't your concern.  :l

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

MrEmu

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2014 Apr 24, 08:45:58
My day off, I had intended on relaxing a bit getting some work done but nope phone call
"Ryo could you come in please we need to discuss about the tills"

Fine drive over
" oh don't worry we sorted it oh but while your here can you cover a lunch shift"

The only reason I did not say no is because I know the person I would be covering for would have gone without had I not and she has helped me in the past so I agreed
A friend of mine worked at a funeral home. (Is it okay to say all this here?) Her Boss would call her at any time he needed help, at DAY time he had all the help he needed, but not night time...He'd get her up at any time from 11PM - 9AM Randomly.

So this isn't a thing that annoys me but more a thing that annoyed her...but still..she doesn't use this site so might as well post this for her! ^-^

Pipkin

I got a call from my boss at 10:45pm one night saying the fire alarms were going off and to go deal with it.....i rushed over in my Rainbow Dash PJs to see what was wrong and the fire department was already there.....and so was the bookkeeper, who knew where the fire panel key was and how to actually disable the system...

A couple days later someone asked my boss why the bookkeeper and I were both at the store that night and my boss had NO recollection of ever calling me.....(he was drinking)

THAT, annoyed me

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Apr 24, 11:53:19
Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Apr 24, 07:35:40
When people make assumptions about things without gathering facts.
When people think just because I'm short means I'm invisible.
When people thing that just because I try to be kind instead of rude makes me 'too nice.'

Pretty much when middle school students continue to exist.
Like can we all just not exist?
Just the concept of "too nice" bugs me. There is no "too nice". There's nothing wrong with being nice. If people think you're too nice, that's jist because they're not nice enough.

I've told someone she was too nice before.
Girl 1, the girl I told was being too nice, had a boyfriend. Girl 2 was really mean, pretty rude to people, and was all over girl 1's boyfriend and wanted girl 1's boyfriend. Girl 1 knew about it but just stood there and let it happen, even if it was happening right in front of her.

If you're letting people walk all over you and steal your happiness from you, you're too nice.
You're this: :( "Oh, th-that's okay."

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2014 Apr 24, 11:20:39
Sometimes my horoscopes make me nervous. > o<

You and me both...

I hate planning to be back home at a certain time and not being able to go back for an extra eight hours or so... Today was annoying. :l
Purr~

ManeFlame

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Apr 24, 18:00:18
I got a call from my boss at 10:45pm one night saying the fire alarms were going off and to go deal with it.....i rushed over in my Rainbow Dash PJs to see what was wrong and the fire department was already there.....and so was the bookkeeper, who knew where the fire panel key was and how to actually disable the system...

A couple days later someone asked my boss why the bookkeeper and I were both at the store that night and my boss had NO recollection of ever calling me.....(he was drinking)

THAT, annoyed me

Did the pjs make you go faster, at least?

What really grinds my gears is how digital games cost as much as physical, barring massive sales, even though production costs are substantially lower.

Little Star

When family members buy/ make something for the whole family and it has peanuts in it.
Then they say they didn't know I was allergic when we have been living in the same house for 2 years.

So basically, I almost died from ignorance.

And this family member just makes me mad anyways, like she just needs to get out of our house and stop freeloading.

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Apr 24, 21:23:58

What really grinds my gears is how digital games cost as much as physical, barring massive sales, even though production costs are substantially lower.

That's why I use Steam.
The deals Mane, the deals.
It's a wonderful feeling to buy $200 worth of games, and only pay $30 at most for it.
<br />

ManeFlame

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Apr 25, 10:11:32
Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Apr 24, 21:23:58

That's why I use Steam.
The deals Mane, the deals.
It's a wonderful feeling to buy $200 worth of games, and only pay $30 at most for it.

Yeah, they all try to mimic Steam, but they never come -close-. Games on there can go for 50% as they come out, and higher % off than that during seasonal sales. I mean -what-. Why would I buy the console versions, when that's an option? Plus the Steam ones can be modded so easily.

DawnsEmbrace

2014 Apr 25, 14:16:02 #12632 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 25, 14:17:44 by DawnsEmbrace
Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Apr 25, 14:11:16
Yeah, they all try to mimic Steam, but they never come -close-. Games on there can go for 50% as they come out, and higher % off than that during seasonal sales. I mean -what-. Why would I buy the console versions, when that's an option? Plus the Steam ones can be modded so easily.

And of course, now is when I see your Steam Profile link.

...Geez...
...Steam is great...

[Edit]
I just realized I didn't have anything annoying to say.

It always irks me when I wake up with cuts that weren't there before.
<br />

MrEmu

One thing that annoys ME is STUPID CARTOONS!

SO many modern cartoons are just random stupidity where the 'funniest' joke is just them screaming!
How on CELESTIAS green equestria is screaming funny!? (I'm looking at you Mordecai >.> )

It almost offends me how they patronize these kids now adays! I mean MLP has inelegance to it! MLP encourages friendship and I dare say made my 500% of a better pony, maybe more. while these other shows I see just make me think "Are their arms spaghetti or something?"

If I offended anypony with what I said I had NO mean intentions... so I AM sorry if I offended you, seeing as it's kinda obvious what shows I'm thinking of...But I'm not trying to bash the shows...

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Apr 25, 18:36:47

SO many modern cartoons are just random stupidity where the 'funniest' joke is just them screaming!
How on CELESTIAS green equestria is screaming funny!? (I'm looking at you Mordecai >.> )

It almost offends me how they patronize these kids now adays! I mean MLP has inelegance to it! MLP encourages friendship and I dare say made my 500% of a better pony, maybe more. while these other shows I see just make me think "Are their arms spaghetti or something?"

If I offended anypony with what I said I had NO mean intentions... so I AM sorry if I offended you, seeing as it's kinda obvious what shows I'm thinking of...But I'm not trying to bash the shows...

I COMPLETELY agree.
In fact, this is a big part of why I love MLP so much!

I immediately latched onto its quality, in this quality-less television landscape we live in.
The voices weren't unbearably STUPID like most, the writing wasn't unbearably stupid either.
The comedy was great, the action (When there was any) wasn't top-notch but still good.
It seemed like an all around, GOOD show.

But nope.

Time for a stupid thing that annoys me.

Why shouldn't I like the show?
It's innocent, (For the most part) fun, well written and acted.  The ONLY thing that makes people turn up their noses at us, is ponies.

THAT'S IT.

If it were, say...
JUST Dragons, or Draconequus they wouldn't care.
<br />

Midnight Breeze

Oh look, measles cases are on the rise throughout North America.

Thanks, antivaxxers, you've really helped humanity.

Pipkin

My sleep schedule is messed up so I shouldn't sleep now but I want too,....I was up until 2am last night and woke up at 6am

Also,

Hey Steam, i'm not offline....cut it out vvv

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Apr 25, 18:36:47

Sanjay & Craig.

Sanjay & Craig seems to think that it has to be completely and utterly disgusting to be funny.
It's all gross "jokes" like shoving people into sweaty butts, turning Craig the snake inside out, and "Digest them good, Craig! I wanna see that poop!"
:x I'm aware that boys think gross stuff is funny, but that show just goes way too far. It's filthy.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Apr 27, 00:50:43I'm aware that boys think gross stuff is funny

Is that a stereotype? Because if it is, it's not really a good one. :l
Purr~

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Apr 27, 09:09:28
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Apr 27, 00:50:43I'm aware that boys think gross stuff is funny

Is that a stereotype? Because if it is, it's not really a good one. :l

I agree with Julius. I find that kind of "humor" very unamusing and actually annoying.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Go Up