Adventures of some Runaway Orphans

Started by LilySong, 2016 Jul 01, 12:16:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kat the skeleton

-he ran as he hoped the timber wolfs aren't chasing him hides behind a tree then starts hearing the sound of the wolf's farther and farther away. Walks away from the tree stepping on some leaves. Suddenly a timber wolf jumps from a Bush and onto him the trys to push it off with no luck-"HELP" he screamed rapidly.

Gamepaw

Game noticed the pony come closer to him with a light, he was thankful and nuzzled her as he waddled, puffing and panting as he went.

Kat the skeleton

-finally able to get the wolf of him he ran and saw a cave but saw others sacred they would hurt him he hid-

Space Ace

Bramble continued to pout in the corner, wiping away the tears that welled in her eyes every few seconds. She felt silly for crying, so hid it as best she could. She stared at the ground, sitting silently.

LunarDusk

Akuma turned around when he heard footsteps. He wasn't sure whether it was someone else or just more wolves. All he could see was a silhouette. Witht he quick swipe of the hoof a skeleton head appeared out of thin air and pointing towards where the creature was charging up a laser, getting ready to fire towards whoever was there.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Kat the skeleton

-sees the laser-"please don't hurt me!"he said as he trembling in fear.

LunarDusk

" :/......"

The skeleton head finished charging the laser and shot it in the creatures direction but in a different direction making sure that it missed so Akuma could take a closer look.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Kat the skeleton

-blocked the attack that he called "star blazing" and "chaos bluster"-"that was close"he said to himself"who are they?well only one way to find out."-walks to the cave and asked who they where-

Space Ace

Bramble looked up at the sound of everything going on outside and jumped as someone approached. She quickly iped her eyes for a final time and stood. She watched, eyes wary as she scanned the newcomer from a safe distance.

Kat the skeleton

((Undertale references already? Yes this is going to be interesting X3 so you have a gaster blaster and I have asriel dreemurr attacks cool))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Uh so can I please come in?"

LilySong

((I hate to use the excuse of schoolwork but... GAH!!! So, if I am absent for too long, just continue the RP as if I were no longer there. Sorry, guys! I'm trying my best to get this figured out... Really, I am! And if you are in more than one RP with me, I'm using the same message so I don't have to think up a dozen different ways to say this. X3))

Shimmer heard strange noises coming from the entrance of the cave behind her. She whirled around and saw Akuma facing another pony. Slow enough that Game could keep up, she started walking closer and heard the new pony ask, "Uh so can I please come in?" She stopped walking when she was close enough to speak to the pony herself. "First we would need to know who you are, before we let you come in." Shimmer looked around at the other ponies, hoping that she hadn't said the wrong thing.

Kat the skeleton

-he sighed-"I'm brightnight. I just want a place to stay I promise I'll leave by morning. But I understand if you don't want to."he said trying to catch some breath.

Space Ace

Bramble dared to inch a little closer to the stranger at the opening of the cave. She stood near the back of the group, peering at the newcomer curiously.

LilySong

Shimmer looked to Midnight. "It's your cave. Do you think it'll be okay?"

Gamepaw

Game continued to puff and pant, but was thankful for a pony not to leave him in the dust.

Kat the skeleton

"Here I have some bread"he said kindly"you can have it."-sits and looks at the night sky-"it's a nice night."he said

moonbeam16

((Midnight is preoccupied exploring the depths of the cave, and is not present, so she has no idea what's going on.  She would probably trust the others' judgment, Akuma's the most.))

Kat the skeleton

-hears leaves rustling and gets into a defensive posture-"who's there?"He said trying to hide his quivering fear.-turns his back to the cave as a pack of timber wolves jump from the trees-

Thunder Spin

It was 3.00 am when Ice, quietly, woke up from her ''bed'' and ran away. Anybody was awake, so they didn't see her. I am finally away from them!
She says quietly

Kat the skeleton 2.0

-jumps off of some rocks beside the cave and onto a timber wolf-"Stay in there!"he yelled,cursing the timber wolf from the weight of the impact."Hey timber wolf's over here!"he yelled running away from the cave.

Go Up