Adventures of some Runaway Orphans

Started by LilySong, 2016 Jul 01, 12:16:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

moonbeam16

Midnight arrives at the hole and looks into it, finding the other two fillies.  Then she notices the wolf sitting outside of it.  "What are you doing in there?  Why didn't you go to the cave?"

Gamepaw

Game looked to the ponies for answers as he was just kinda helping them.

Space Ace

Bramble blushed under her dark coat, shimmying out of the hole again. She looked down at her hooves, kicking the ground.
"I- I was worried that maybe the cave wouldn't be safe..." she said, softly.

moonbeam16

"Why would I tell you to go somewhere that was unsafe, especially after I helped get you get out of danger?" Midnight replied, softer after seeing Bramble.

LunarDusk

"You imbecile" the changeling said
"If the cave was going to be unsafe then you would've already got attacked by now."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

LilySong

Shimmer looked down. "We-we were afraid the cave might have more in it that you guys didn`t know about. We thought that it would be better to hide in the bushes until you got back, and then he found the hole..." Her voice trailed off to a weak little whimper as she pointed to Game.

moonbeam16

"Well there are more Timber Wolves coming, so we better get to the cave, now!"  Midnight reached down to help the two fillies out of the hole.  "Come on, let's go!"

Space Ace

//gosh I'm sorry it's been so long! School started up again this week so I haven't had time to get on until now

"Sorry." Bramble whispered again. She hadn't realised there were spells on the cave to protect them. She kept her head down as she and shimmer moved away from the hole.

Gamepaw

Game slowly waddled after the ponies, returning back to the protected cave.

moonbeam16

"It's alright, let's just hurry, okay?"

((School just started for you?  I'm in my third week already. :P))

LunarDusk

//Well dang  :l

The sounds of the timberwolves had began to die down as the group had entered the cave. At this point everything had went silent, save for the sound of water tripping from the stalactites.

"....."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

moonbeam16

"So... this is where I've been staying for the past while.  Make yourselves comfortable, I guess, or rather make yourselves as comfortable as you can on rocks.  I'm just... going to check on a few things.  Make sure everything is in order.  Explore the back of the cave I haven't been to yet... so!"  With that, Midnight walked toward the back of the cave, muttering to herself, her horn dimly glowing.

Space Ace

2016 Sep 14, 13:22:46 #113 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 14, 13:49:33 by Space Ace
Bramble trudged off to a quiet bit of the cave, brushing away a few pebbles before she sat down. She hid her face behind her frizzy mane, still feeling bad for not realising the cave would have been perfectly safe. She realised that by going somewhere else, she could have gotten herself, Shimmer, and the wolf pup in even more trouble. She sighed, pawing at the ground with her hoof, keeping her eyes on the ground.

//Brambi is just gonna mope for a while. I'll be around when I can.

LunarDusk

Now then...seeing how were all pretty much independent shouldnt we find aplace to live at? Or base of operations? Furthermore escape this forest to a different area then do the lattet
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game tried his hardest to stay next to a source of light, however the  ponies much more normal walking speed allowed them to gain space on the wolf.

The pudgy canine struggling, began to pant as he attempted to maintain a speed of more than slow.

moonbeam16

Midnight called back: "We can just stay here.  It's perfectly safe.  I think."

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

moonbeam16

"Well, one can't be 100% certain with new magic, especially when one's magic is different and there's no way to learn it anywhere.  So, one have to make one's own spells.  The ones on this cave have worked so far, but one can't know for sure without proper testing.  Still, it's probably safer than anyplace else in this forest."  Midnight called back, her voice growing fainter as she continued down the cave.

LilySong

(School just started recently for me too, sorry about not posting for a while. I should be able to be more active now.

Shimmer followed the other ponies, glaring at the ground. Stop crying, she chided herself. You have no reason to be crying... It's not like you could have just put everyone in danger or anything... at which point she gave up being angry and just walked silently to the cave, hot tears rolling slowly down her face. After getting to the cave, she simply sat down on a rock and waited for Midnight. She suddenly noticed Game struggling to keep up with the light, so she closed her eyes and concentrated really hard. Finally, a small light appeared at the tip of her horn and, grinning broadly, she ran closer to Game.

Go Up