Adventures of some Runaway Orphans

Started by LilySong, 2016 Jul 01, 12:16:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

in a few seconds after they had been stunned, a few of the timberwolves began to regain their senses. However by that time everyone was already fled, at least from in front of them. One of them sniffed the air getting the scent and began to chase the bear carried foals through the thicket.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

moonbeam16

Midnight glanced behind her and called out to Akuma and the others, "I'll try to hold them off!  You guys go!  There should be a cave not too far from here, in that direction!" she gestured to her left.  "It'd be nice to have some help." she added to Akuma.

LunarDusk

"Tch, this blue wolf is going to be literally just the load if I just...."
Akuma took a quick glance back pondering. One of the timberwolves edged right behind Midnight opening its mouth next to her as she was talking.
"You know what you drag him along, and look behind you."
With that eh dropped the foals and wolf before rushing back towards Midnight swiping his paws at one timberwolf that decided to bail from the pack and chase him. As he stood next to her he took stance ready to fight them, now it was 2 against 6. despite the odds they had a better chance of surviving.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

LilySong

After being dropped by Akuma, Shimmer stood and shook herself off. She looked around for a few seconds before seeing the cave Midnight had mentioned. "Come on, Bramble. The cave`s just a little ways over there!" she said, levitating Game with her magic while she ran to the cave. The pony had to keep stopping to take a break because she wasn`t very good at using her magic, but still she kept going.

moonbeam16

Midnight lifts one Timber Wolf with her magic and slams it into another one.
"This isn't so hard when there's more than myself on my side."

LunarDusk

*Jumps into the air and does a ground pound sending them flying*
"Heh, no kidding."
The remaining timberwolve gave out a small whimper before back away a few few while the others were starting to recover. Despite their fear, they didn't seem to be retreating as if they were defending. Could it be that the foals were on their territory? they did seem more organized than the usual stray ones. One stuck its head up and gave out a howl, soon afterwards the rest that managed to recover did the same joining in. Everything seemed to have went silent for a while, but....
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game was surprised to be floating through the air, but there was no question it was still faster than him waddling.

Space Ace

Bramble galloped alongside Shimmer, following her to the cave. They reached the opening, and Bramble paused.
"What if there's more in there?" she asked, nervously looking over at Shimmer.

LilySong

Shimmer stopped next to Bramble at the entrance to the cave. Looking at the other pony, she said, "Do you really think there might be more?" Now that Bramble mentioned it, Shimmer started o worry. 'What if there really are more in here? Then what would we do?! Midnight and Akuma are still fighting the others, so we wouldn't have any help!" She took a deep breath and calmed herself down. I did no good to panic, and what they needed right now was a plan. "I guess the first thing we should do would be to figure out where else we could go. Right?"

Space Ace

Bramble nodded, and looked around. She gave a 'hmm' as she searched the surrounding area for any other safe places to hide. She spotted a dip in the ground, dug out beneath some bushes.
"Hey, we could hide under here!" Bramble called, looking around to Shimmer.

LunarDusk

After a period of silence, the was the sound of a louder howl from the distance accompanied by the sound of rapid footsteps. It seemed like they were calling for reinforcements, but something was a bit different as one of them sounder a lot different than the others. Akuma took a glance over towards Midnight before pointing to where the others have fled to.
"I'd recommend that we'd really should retreat, I have a feeling that we are on a territory of an organized pack and they could be calling their leader to help defend it."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game sniffed around the area and managed to knock over a bush. Doing a double take, the pudgy canine inspected the fallen bush and saw the a small hole, that appeared to go on for a while.

Letting out a noise the wolf attempted to get the attention of the nearby foals to explore this hole that may be their only way out.

(Secret Tunnel~)

LilySong

Shimmer nodded to Bramble and headed over to the bushes. When she saw Game, she stopped to look at what he was looking at. "Hey Bramble!" she said, waving the other pony over. "Look at this! There`s a hole over here!"

moonbeam16

"Good idea."
Midnight ran toward her cave, hoping the others were safe in there.  She may be an orphan with no formal education, but living alone forced her to pick up some useful skills, like the flash.  She was particularly diligent when it came to wards and protection spells.
Midnight comes to the cave and finds it empty.
"Gah!  Where are they?  They couldn't have gotten lost, could they?  Guys!"

Space Ace

Quote from: LilySong on 2016 Aug 31, 19:03:48
Shimmer nodded to Bramble and headed over to the bushes. When she saw Game, she stopped to look at what he was looking at. "Hey Bramble!" she said, waving the other pony over. "Look at this! There`s a hole over here!"

Bramble hurried over. The hole was too big to be a badger sett or rabbit warren. It looked just about the right size forthem to crawl through. Bramble looked up at Shimmer. "How deep is it? You think we could hide in here?"

LunarDusk

Akuma followed behind Midnight away from the desperate pack.
"Empty, really now, perhaps they're somewhere else."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

moonbeam16

"We need to find them!  They could be in danger!  Did they not find the cave?  Did they get lost?  No, their hoofprints are here, so they definitely found it.  Gah!  Where are they?  Did they not think that it was safe?  I should've said that there were protection spells on it!"
Midnight continued to berate herself as she looked around the area for the others.  "They couldn't have gotten far..."

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game was still sat outside the hole, watching as the small ponies went in one by one, he was unsure if a wolf of his generous size would even fit in the hole and wasn't sure he wanted to find out.

moonbeam16

Midnight rushes over to the hole, calling to anypony that might be in there.
"Wait!  The cave is safer!  I have protection spells on it!"

Go Up