Adventures Of Amani The Rogue Changeling! (Sign Up)

Started by dashie77, 2016 Jan 17, 23:50:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

As Sparkle was looking for something else to do Shadow, still in a trance like state, crashes into Sparkle somehow. Shadow gets up holds out a hoof and says "Sorry, I didn't mean to crash into you."
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Purple

Sparkle takes Shadow's hoof, getting up.  "I-I'ts alright, that was my fault," she said, picking up her saddlebag, which had fallen off.

SandFire

"No, its my fault... i get distracted when i see fire and just sort of walk through ponies to get to it." Shadow says in a quite, shy way. "Do you live here or just visiting?"

Purple

"Just visiting,"  Sparkle says, putting on her saddlebag again.  "I decided to come here on vacation for the weekend.  I just got back from a crazy adventure recently," she explains, remembering all that had happened.

SandFire

"OOOH sounds interesting, so since your visiting could you tell me where in Equestria we are. I tend to travel place to place with out a map so i often get lost." Shadow sheepishly explained.

Purple

"We're in Ponyville,"  Sparkle said with a kind smile. 

SandFire

"Ponyville ,huh. I wonder what interesting and new things are in this area of the world. Oh, before i forget my name is Shadow Fire, but you can call me fire." Shadow says in a excited manner at the chance to explore the area of and around Ponyville.

Purple

Sparkle gives Shadow Fire a big, friendly grin.  "Nice to meet you Shadow Fire! my name's Sparkle Chord!" she says.  "Ponyville has a reputation for being pretty exciting, or at least, that's what ive heard," she says.  She knew that Princess Twilight lived here, and that several huge threats had found their source from this very town.

SandFire

"Reputation of being exciting. Sounds like a blast. I think we should enjoy the festival their having." Shadow says and than whispers "Or i can show you a special pegasus trick I learned somewhere a bit more private. Sparkles your choice here!"

Purple

Sparkle looked intrigued at the mention of a special trick.  "Ooh! that sounds like fun!" she says, attempting to signal Shadow to show her the special trick.  She noticed by Shadow's tone of voice that she probably wanted to keep it a semi-secret, so Sparkle was careful not to actually mention the trick by name.

SandFire

Shadow and Sparkles goes to a remote alley. "This is something I learned to do with my Pegasus magic. I can't fly with it because Pegasus magics going into it though." Shadow than lights her wings on fire. "Doesn't hurt, and I think I have all the science mumbo Jumbo down with how it happens. Don't tell any pony. Others tend to call me a freak of nature and things like that. OK!" Shadow looks pleading back at Sparkles with a pleading look as her wings go back to normal.

Purple

Sparkle nodded.  "Alright, I won't tell anyone!" she said with her usual cheery smile.  "That's a really neat trick though!" she said.

SandFire

"Yes, it is. Useful for getting warm quickly, starting fire and scaring animals away and other uses." Shadow said happy in not losing a potential friend. "What shall we do now?"

Purple

Sparkle thought about this for a moment.  "Hmm.... we could head over to the the Carousel Boutique!  I hear that they've got some great outfits!" she said.

SandFire

Shadow let that thought sink into her head thinking it over before saying, "Ok. Sounds like a plan and maybe while we are there we can see what interesting things are around like that huge forest, or that gorge, or maybe even that rainbow river place way over yonder."

Purple

"Sure thing! Sounds like fun!" Sparkle said, thinking that sounded like a neat idea.

SandFire

"Ok lead the way" Shadow says "You know this place better than i do." Even though Shadow can fly and find the building and wait for Sparkles. She doesn't want to leave such an interesting and maybe friend behind.

indigoEruption

Quote from: DiamondsDroog on 2016 Jan 19, 00:42:31
There was a minute of silence, of Jack just...watching the fire burn brightly. "I suppose that it is a bit calming." He enjoyed the fire, but mainly for reasons of pretentious hipster symbolism, the smell of smoke reminding of home, and the warmth of the fire against him, rather than any enjoyment of the festivities or the celebration itself.

Ink stared at the dapper unicorn hard as he considered what Jack just said. "Do you...Want to make a fire in the fireplace tonight, then? We could make some smores, too. And uh. You know. Maybe a little of that?" The pony batted his eyelashes again to the other, a small pleading look on his face. He was all about those cuddles, man. He almost acts like he's read too many romance books, that goober!

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 19, 15:29:20
Ink stared at the dapper unicorn hard as he considered what Jack just said. "Do you...Want to make a fire in the fireplace tonight, then? We could make some smores, too. And uh. You know. Maybe a little of that?" The pony batted his eyelashes again to the other, a small pleading look on his face. He was all about those cuddles, man. He almost acts like he's read too many romance books, that goober!

Gosh darn that pleading look. Jack had a soft spot for Ink, even if he hated admitting it. "A little bit, yeah." Ink Spot probably reads those bad romance books. The ones about vamponies and werewolves. The ones with varying shades of a darkened color in between white and black, specifically a multiple of fifty.

indigoEruption

Ink couldn't help but squeal just a tiny bit, stamping in place like a giddy little filly. The happiest long eared pony. "Do you wanna go on a walk around town? The smell of burning sugar is getting to me, ech!" He softly admits, a guilty smile on his face. "Mmmmfireplace time is the best!" He chattered under his breath, wiggling his tail again.

Go Up