Adventures Of Amani The Rogue Changeling! (Sign Up)

Started by dashie77, 2016 Jan 17, 23:50:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

"Is it a mixed town like even number of the three tribes or mainly one tribe" Shadow asked , " becuase where I came from its mainly just earth ponies."
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Purple

Sparkle thought about this for a moment.  "Well, I mean, there are all 3 tribes there, but it's mostly earth ponies and pegasi.  There are actually very few unicorns shockingly.  At least, in my neighborhood anyways," she said, suddenly feeling like she stuck out in her home town.

SandFire

"We'll at least it's mostly balanced. Try living in a town being one of two pegasus." Shadow says with a frown before getting a determined look and adding "That's why I'm exploring Equestria from the west to the east. It's a lot better for me than staying in that town right now."

indigoEruption

"The one ripe apricot in a sea of moldy oranges, hm? Strange that you choose an apricot, is all." He teased at the dapper unicorn, grinning widely. "Would you wear the color apricot too? Would you be the sweetest gentleman around?" He makes that twisted up smile of a face like he just made a bad pun and is waiting for a reaction.

frío

((im a bit late but i found this so i will join : 3))
Name: Midawn Known as the Phantom Thief Chatnoir
Race: Alicorn ((If not allowed then she is a Pegasus))
Lives: Crystal empire,Crystal Palace
Personality: Kind,Funny sometimes,singer,Mysterious,Fast,Quiet,Artistic,Magical
Friends: None yet
Skills: Teleport,Nightmare magic,Spirit Medium powers.
Picture/Description: http://midnightmogekogames.deviantart.com/art/Mogeko-as-a-pony-562033974
A nomad, tired from wandering.

dashie77

Quote from: Super sayian pony on 2016 Jan 19, 19:04:17
// I have the perfect Oc for this.

Name: Delilah
Race: Changeling
Lives: Anywhere she can really
Personality: Likable when not lieing
Friends: Most Ponyville residents
Skills: Deception, Magic, Flight, Being Cute (For a changeling that is)
Picture/Description: About the size of one of the CMC, Normal look for a changeling but her size.
Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 21, 15:44:46
((im a bit late but i found this so i will join : 3))
Name: Midawn Known as the Phantom Thief Chatnoir
Race: Alicorn ((If not allowed then she is a Pegasus))
Lives: Crystal empire,Crystal Palace
Personality: Kind,Funny sometimes,singer,Mysterious,Fast,Quiet,Artistic,Magical
Friends: None yet
Skills: Teleport,Nightmare magic,Spirit Medium powers.
Picture/Description: http://midnightmogekogames.deviantart.com/art/Mogeko-as-a-pony-562033974

Quote from: PlatinumJoystick on 2016 Jan 20, 21:40:48
((I don't know if sign ups are still open, so here's mine, just in case.))

Spoiler: Sign Up • show
Name: Joystick

Race: Unicorn

Lives: Primarily in Fillydelphia, though he likes to travel.

Personality: Former professional thief from Fillydelphia, though he's not privy to this with strangers. He lies in a rather gray area when it comes to morality, not being above thievery and petty crime but not willing to commit terribly devious acts. He, like most people would, likes to keep his skills secret from most others. He thinks of himself as a happy buck, especially on his vacations. Most commonly nice, with a few exceptions.

Friends: His closest friend lives in Fillydelphia as well, a mare commonly referred to as Flame. He stays on the good side of the people he used to work with in Filly as well.

Skills: Manipulating machinery, such as arcade machines or locks. He is good enough at sneaking to get by, though he is not quite a master, and everyone has off days.

Picture/Description:
Spoiler: Image • show

:nod: btw sorry its so late. Irl Stuff has been going on. :)

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 21, 11:45:22
"The one ripe apricot in a sea of moldy oranges, hm? Strange that you choose an apricot, is all." He teased at the dapper unicorn, grinning widely. "Would you wear the color apricot too? Would you be the sweetest gentleman around?" He makes that twisted up smile of a face like he just made a bad pun and is waiting for a reaction.

He recoils in disgust at Ink's ROTTEN PUN. "I'm going to slap you. Several times." His lips curled downwards into a frown, and he glared daggers at the other pony. Not only is he insulted by the pun, he's insulted by the implication of wearing apricot.

indigoEruption

He cackles a bit at Jack's reaction. "Well then! I guess that puts me in a jam, ey?" He  can't help but laugh and laugh at his own bit. Well! SOMEBODY is certainly in a good mood.

DiamondsDroog

He was not bluffing. He brings his hoof across Ink's cheek. Hard enough to make a sound, but not really enough to sting. It was more for effect.

indigoEruption

Ink stumbles back away from Jack, alarmed. Those long ears go straight up, the sound of the hoof going in contact with himself spooking him the most. He honestly thought the other was joking around as well, but I guess the earth pony just got caught up with himself. He stared at the other with a neutral expression as his ears swiveled around, then returned to Honest Jack's side. Ruuub the bapped cheek against the other. Most likely the neck. "Waaaaah, you hurt meee...!" He chatters out in a whining tone. It is pretty obvious Ink Comet isn't really hurt. If he was hurt he'd probably refuse to speak. Or worse. Cry.

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 21, 18:48:18
Ink stumbles back away from Jack, alarmed. Those long ears go straight up, the sound of the hoof going in contact with himself spooking him the most. He honestly thought the other was joking around as well, but I guess the earth pony just got caught up with himself. He stared at the other with a neutral expression as his ears swiveled around, then returned to Honest Jack's side. Ruuub the bapped cheek against the other. Most likely the neck. "Waaaaah, you hurt meee...!" He chatters out in a whining tone. It is pretty obvious Ink Comet isn't really hurt. If he was hurt he'd probably refuse to speak. Or worse. Cry.

HISS AT HIM. "No I didn't, you're just bein' a lil' baby. I can tell the difference, you know." He spat out at the other. He's started to be able to tell the difference between Ink's-and most people's-acting fairly well. It is a bit harder with Ink Spot though, since the Fleece-pone can cry because of pretty much nothing and nearly on command.

indigoEruption

"If you couldn't tell I would be deeply, deeply offended." He just rubbed his cheek on him some more at Jack hissing.  I was gonna stop but then you had to go and do that. Gosh, HJ.

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 21, 19:44:49
"If you couldn't tell I would be deeply, deeply offended." He just rubbed his cheek on him some more at Jack hissing.  I was gonna stop but then you had to go and do that. Gosh, HJ.

HJ just sort of. Grabs him by the face and removes him away from his cheek. Bad. "Good. It was in my intention to offend you."

indigoEruption

Miru is just a giggling fool at this point, smiling widely as those doll eyes of his twinkled merrily. "We have been on...A very good walk. Do we head home soon?" He asked, a bounce in his gait.

frío

Midawn walks around the place Bored Bored Bored......Bored

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

frío

SandFire

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 22, 08:39:33
((Midawn is outside her home))

((We are randomly placed in Ponyville. Everyone is just walking in pairs around the town right now randomly. Hope this helps you a bit))

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Jan 21, 08:18:43
"We'll at least it's mostly balanced. Try living in a town being one of two pegasus." Shadow says with a frown before getting a determined look and adding "That's why I'm exploring Equestria from the west to the east. It's a lot better for me than staying in that town right now."

"Shadow says its getting late Sparkle. We should find somewhere to sleep soon." Shadow says in third person to Sparkle.

frío

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Jan 22, 09:05:38
((We are randomly placed in Ponyville. Everyone is just walking in pairs around the town right now randomly. Hope this helps you a bit))

((thanks))

indigoEruption

((yeaaah. Ink and Jack are just on a walk through ponyville while uh...burning of old treats are going on?))

Go Up