CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Peace
Health:98%
Stamina:86%
Magic: 100%
Sharingan: Off
Fusion: 92%

Omnibus
State: Caster Mode
Health: 92%
Magic: ∞%
Stamina: --%
Special Gauge: 25%
Finisher Gauge: 67%

Alright, let's fight it.

Peace makes a charge on his horn. He is creating a thunderbolt spell to aim at Omnibus. After a great focus on his magic, he is pointing at Omnibus, being aware of Iru, he unleashes an instantaneous flash of lightning at Omnibus, creating the booming thunder with it.

Omnibus nearly immediately makes a thin wall on itself against Peace's attack, reducing the total damage to a small amount.
Health: 91%

Omnibus releases its barrier as in now open.
------------------------------------
Special: [blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
Finisher: [blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Stryder221

Alright, back in business...
Illusion had thought, charging up his own magic to toss into the mix. And right now, he was in the mood for a little ice.
However, as his staff began to glow and the air began to grow cold, he couldn't help but feel something was... different. The staff was giving off a different feeling than most magic weapons.

[glow=blue,2,300]Snap-Cast![/glow]
Hail Storm

[glow=purple,2,300]Mineral Hail![/glow]

Instead of a raging storm of ice, the unicorn found himself dealing with a huge chunk of crystal ripped right out of the floor, floating right in front of him.
Rather than ask questions, he shot it right towards the Omnibus before anything else could happen, and soon saw that he'd actually sent about a dozen giant crystals raining down on his enemy.

That was... odd. However, there was no denying it was far stronger than his original spell.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

annosrules

Match's already hazy form collapses into a mass of billowing smoke and brightly glowing embers. This form moves at great speed towards Omnibas, closing the favorable distance that was between them. The smoke seems to mostly hang in the air, hovering nearby to the boss.

Peace Keeper

Peace
Health:99%
Stamina:90%
Magic: 90%
Fusion: 92%

Omnibus
Health: 92%
Special Gauge: 29%
Finisher Gauge: 69%

Omnibus has taken a lot of hits from every opponent
Health: 89%

Omnibus prepares for an attack.
Quick Shot

He points a finger at each of the players, firing a small shot of void energy at ultra high speeds.

Spoiler: Accuracy • show

Accuracy from chances of hitting the characters.
100: Bullseye. Unavoidable in most circumstances
99-75: Very likely chance of hitting
74-50: Likely chance of hitting
49-25: Possible chance
24-1: Very good chance of avoiding

Peace: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 77, total 77[/blockquote]
Iru: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 49, total 49[/blockquote]
Illusion: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 74, total 74[/blockquote]
Marble: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 36, total 36[/blockquote]
Match: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 47, total 47[/blockquote]
Taraxippi: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 27, total 27[/blockquote]
MistyJoy: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 45, total 45[/blockquote]
Maple: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
Matton: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 63, total 63[/blockquote]
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Azure
State: None
Health: 100%
Magic:100%
Limit Gauge: 0%

A blue unicorn entered through one of the cave to see a bunch of ponies grouped together in a fight. He wasn't in plain sight to anyone just yet as he was at the rear of the pack, he pointed his metallic leg as if aiming while looking back and forth between them and Omnibus to see who was having the upper hand.
"Something tells me that that thing is going to have one heck of a surge of materials...hehe for me of course.... :]"
*points it at Omnibus*

//
Name: Azure Doom
Race:Unicorn
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

//
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

*Suddenly the Abyssal Anchors behind them and start feeding Omnibus*

Taraxippi : not on my watch! *she shoots at the Anchors*
Magic...

Julien999

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Jun 15, 03:38:07
*Suddenly the Abyssal Anchors behind them and start feeding Omnibus*

Taraxippi : not on my watch! *she shoots at the Anchors*
((bhj;c;gc;v................... Julien999.exe has stopped working. Please Reboot . . . Rebooted. What the heck?! Misty, how many times we should ask you to warn us in the OOC or PM Peace Keeper for this?! Omnibus have no such ability and you are overpowering a character that does not belong to you! Oh my gosh I.. ftfjhjvki ---- *Julien999.exe explodes. Confusion and Nonsense won the game.))

Omnibus Special: 29%
[blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]
Omnibus Finisher: 92%
[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Iru gets some burn from the void poison, but it's fortunately not that much. Both Iru and MistyJoy sees the fast travel of his next move and attempt to avoid it!

If % is higher than Omnibus fast shot = shot avoided. If below or equal = got hit.
At Iru: 49%
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 37, total 37[/blockquote]

At MistyJoy: 45%
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 85, total 85[/blockquote]

Iru's HP: 65% + (regeneration) - (void poison)
[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]
MistyJoy's MP: 24% + (regeneration + regeneration boost under 30% + Illusion's cheer)
[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
X1.5

Backup: 2s - ...
[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

LunarDusk

Azure
Limit Gauge: 0%

Azure charged up a bolt and fired it at Omnibus.
Hit 3-10
Miss:1-3
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*-Ah thanks Julien.
------------------------------------------
Peace
Health:99%
Stamina:93%
Fusion: 91%

Omnibus
Health: 89%
Special Gauge: 44%
Finisher Gauge: 72%

Peace barely notices the magic shot coming at him. The speed was so fast, he tries jumping out but the hit lands on his left hind leg, feeling the sharp pain of the impact. He limps around on 3 legs, exhaling the sound of pain.

Health: 94%
Stamina: 88%

Peace looks back up to Omnibus, and notices something new. A new player has joined the fight. He was in total shock, never seeing the pony at all and just happen to show fighting Omnibus. He quickly gets himself focused and takes his fight to Omnibus, prepares for another attack on it.

Homing cluster shots.

He charges a large magic.

Omnibus realizes seeing a newcomer fighting against it and puts one arm up, putting a barrier to reduce the damage of the attack.
----------------------------------------------
Special: [blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
Finisher: [blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Misty Fly

//oh great Julien.exe needs an upgrade... or mabe a newer java version? surely she...*not supported on windows 7* darn...//

Marble : obviously the shield won't take any damage until all 3 barriers are destroyed
Magic...

LunarDusk

Azure
Limit Gauge: 1%

Azure managed to catch up close to the group while they were acting to briefly introduce himself.
"Was this a beast or ruler of this area, because it seems like it? Oh yes, I am Azure Doom and this fight could eventually collapse the place if that thing isnt routed as quick as possible hehehe..."
With that he ended up opening his wings after scraping his arm against the ground as if sharpening it.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

annosrules

Match maintains his smokey form, and his distance, restraining his role to only an observer until the fated moment of his strike.

Peace Keeper

*-Sure gotten quiet here.
------------------------------------------
Peace
Health:94%
Stamina:90%
Fusion: 91%

Omnibus
Health: 88%
Special Gauge: 45%
Finisher Gauge: 73%

Peace to Azure: This is the final boss Omnibus. I believe this boss leads to the finish of the game, but this one is really tough. We are not sure what this boss can actually do. So we got to defeat it right now since we have a lot of players here battling.

Peace fires the homing cluster shots, missing Omnibus by a meter or so. After traveling for a bit, it explodes into many magic shots about the hundreds and aims to Omnibus.

Omnibus continues to pull up the shield reducing the attack's damage. Finally all the magic shots land, and the last one shatters it's shield.

Omnibus is preparing for another attack.
-----------------------------------------
Special: [blockquote]Rolled 1d15 : 12, total 12[/blockquote]
Finisher: [blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Maplewood

((sorry guys im just finishing up school right now))

as peace does his attack the spectral ghost of maplewood fads and disapats

Misty Fly

Magic...

annosrules

Match holds, magical energies crackling like lightning within the soot and smoke his body has become, their orange light illuminating the ashes from within and providing am eerie appearance. Whatever Match plans on doing, it seems like he's gathering energy and staying close, and it's probably going to happen soon.

State: Smoke Form, Mana Void
Magic: 120%
Stamina: 76%

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

LunarDusk

Azure

"In that case, you'll have one more player approaching who will be here shortly."
Azure started to spread out his wings and scrape his gauntlet along the ground before taking flight.

Azure
State: Atk Up
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Peace
Health:94%
Stamina:88%
Magic: 89%
Fusion: 89%

Omnibus
Health: 86%
Special Gauge: 57%
Finisher Gauge: 78%

Maple disappearing? hopefully he can return again. Be a good idea to rest it out during an attack. I'll see when I can use you again Maple. Don't lose out on me.

Omninus takes a couple hits.

Now it prepares its next attack.

Dark Below

It makes a finger pointing in the air. After a second it points its finger downward and a thick black orb falls from the sky dropping onto the ground at incredible speeds. Upon impact, it creates a moderate explosion. It does this many times for each of the players.

Spoiler: Accuracy • show

100: Directly on top of them
91-75: drops within 3 meters
74-50: drops with 6 meters
49-25: drops within 10 meters
24-1: drops at most half distance from nearest player.

Peace: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 60, total 60[/blockquote]
Iru: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 58, total 58[/blockquote]
Match: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]
Marble: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 39, total 39[/blockquote]
Taraxippi: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]
Matton: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]
Azure: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 57, total 57[/blockquote]
Illusion: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]
MistyJoy: [blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Julien999

The blast attack can easily by avoided for MistyJoy, but for Iru who get hit earlier on her hindhoof see it a little bit too late.

MistyJoy try to avoid: If over the number 6 = avoided
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 56, total 56[/blockquote]
MistyJoy's MP: 34% (regeneration + Illusion's cheer)
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
X1.5

Iru gets hit pretty hard! Iru's HP: 18% (!!)
"Augh! This... isn't good with my low max health..."
It seems like the blast removed her void poison status.

MistyJoy prepares to make more buff for the party.
Leech: 0%
[blockquote]Rolled 1d42 : 32, total 32[/blockquote]

Go Up