CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stryder221

It had taken a moment for Matton to have dragged the downed unicorn away from the worst of the fight, laying him behind a pillar out of sight...
When he returned, though, he was determined to come back swinging. And swing, he did.

[glow=orange,2,300]Pummel![/glow]

The first thing he did, though, was tackle the vulnerable humanoid to the ground, timing it just so that he wouldn't be hit by acid.
Upon colliding with it, regardless of whether or not he really did bring it down to the ground, he proceeded to do what he did best in his current state.

Punch as hard and as fast as he could. Repeatedly. In other words... Well...

[glow=red,2,300]"Oraoraora...!"[/glow]

And so on and so forth.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Julien999

"Now I can activate it! Profit this to deal damage and heal your wounds!"

Onslaught: Activated!
Spoiler: Onslaught • show
Give nearby allies in the range 35% of attack for some seconds. (I planned 10 seconds but I'm not sure how I should translate this in the RP)

Backup: Ready!
Leech: Activated!
Spoiler: Leech • show
Enhance nearby allies in the range to heal 35% of the damage they deal to the targets and get a speed boost for some seconds. Attack buffs does not affect how much health they heal by damaging the targets.

MistyJoy approach more closer to the boss for their allies to be all in the range of the buffs.
MP: 40%

Additioning with the "Next attack deal more damage", Iru had now a 49% of attack buffs, she now dashes toward the final boss then, she uses a heavy attack with her robotic claw to not waste her "next attack" bonus.

Misty Fly

*Marble and Taraxippi shoot at Omnibus from Different Angles*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Peace
Health:100%
Stamina:79%
Magic: 97%
Sharingan: Off
Fusion: 93%

Omnibus
State: Zen Mode
Health: 100%
Magic: ∞%
Stamina: --%
Special Gauge: 100% [READY]
Finisher Gauge: 63%
Orb shield: 0%

Peace finishes charging and fires a rapid amounts of magical shots at Omnibus. With the help of Onslaught, every damage is amplified.

Omnibus' stunned body takes a heavy blows of all the fighters. Surely a barrage like this will make even dragons defeated in barely a second. If some ponies were to pay attention, they can see how much health in its gauge has dropped. Wasn't much, but comes to show how much effort is needed to take it down.
Health: 92%

Omnibus wakes from the stun, spreading its body and creates a powerful shock wave to push every nearby opponent away and diverts all incoming attacks for a small moment. The shock wave does not cause any damage and does not force anyone to a wall.

Instead of reverting back to its orb, it remains with its body exposed. As it now swirls its energy around it, the voided room lifts, no longer hazardous. The light bubbles fade away as they are no longer needed. Omnibus now enters its Caster Form.
State: Caster Mode

----------------------------------------------------------------
Finisher: [blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Stryder221

Matton, either through not paying attention or just plain unable to see a health bar in his current state, hadn't noticed how little damage they'd actually done.
And as he was forced back, he had left long gashes in the floor when he had dug his claws into the ground trying to keep from losing ground.

He soon lost his grip, though, and was sent tumbling. As he came to a stop, his breathing began to grow heavier from all the exertion as his vision, previously red until now, had begun to return to normal, though traces of rage still remained.

SP: 75%
[glow=red,2,300]Fury:[/glow] 25%

Now, the good news... Being left on his own to recover and being brought back into decent condition before then, Illusion had begun to stir, groaning as consciousness returned.
I'm still here...? Can't say I'm not surprised, but...
His ears twitched as he picked up sounds of the boss fight, and upon noticing his mask lying nearby, promptly pulled it to his face, hearing a satisfying click right before he pulled out his staff once more. Quickly circling around the pillar, he prepared to throw himself into the fray once again, holding his staff in a "Two-Hoofed" style.

Okay, once more, then!

Revived!

HP: 75%
SP: 80%
MP: 100%
Spirit: 50%
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

annosrules

A shadowy figure watches silently from a distance as the fight continues and Omnibus takes substantial damage from the combined efforts of the ponies gathered. Familiar trails of orange light trail from the creature's hellish eyes, and bat-like wings extend from its back. Hooves like glowing irons score the ground as it takes powerful steps forward. Match has returned.

Match Stick
State: Tainted
Magic: 100%
Stamina: 100%

(Hope it's alright if I rejoin in the fun, took a bit of a break but I'm ready to come back now.)

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Julien999

Iru manages to take her balance back after the shock wave, but as soon as she land on the floor, she didn't expected to see Marble and Taraxippi getting thrown into the wall.
"Wait... how you two have been pushed that far??"

MistyJoy activate
Backup too, sensing it will be needed around this time.
Spoiler: Backup • show
Boost nearby allies in the range 35% of their defense and critical immunity for some seconds.

Onslaught and Leech effects disapearing after it reach 10:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

Maplewood

the guardian  slashes and hacks at the omnibus his form ignoring the energy for some time till he to is blasted back landing next to peace "man hes strong well nothing like a good slice and dice" he smiled a bit of maples humor showing through

Peace Keeper

Peace
Stamina:79%
Magic: 97%
Fusion: 93%

Omnibus
Special Gauge: 100% [READY]
Finisher Gauge: 65%
Orb shield: 0%

Peace braces for the push, but stopped a bit back away from Omnibus. He notices Omnibus not putting its orb up and taking its magic around it, clearing the air of void. He puts back the shield and Maple returns to his side.

Yea. Great to let out some good anger at it. Get yourself ready.

He notices something, or someone. He looked in astonishment when he noticed that Match had returned. He feels hopeful that they now have extra help fighting Omnibus.

Omnibus now completes its form, now focused for combat. The battle begins again...

Omnibus starts with a special attack...
Special: ACTIVATE
Necro Nova Blast

Omnibus concentrates much of its energy around its body. In a bright purple flash, a huge purple orb of flame explodes around like a super nova across all directions.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Marble manages to put up a shield on her and Taraxippi in time*
Magic...

Stryder221

Illusion, having first-hand experience with just how badly a barrier would fail, didn't even bother. Rather, he simply rushed towards Matton, horn glowing as he teleported behind one of the pillars with him, using it as cover.

If the scenery hadn't been torn to pieces by now, he doubted it would ever break.

Julien999

MistyJoy and Iru quickly hide behind a nearby wall, if MistyJoy activated the defense buff it's incase something bad or unexpected happen. We never know.

Onslaught and Leech: 7s - ...
Backup: 10s - ...
[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Misty Fly

Taraxippi : Blinding attack! *She shoots a really bright Beam at Omnibus*
Magic...

annosrules

A shadowy aura surrounds Match like tendrils of smoke, constantly extending out before collapsing in on themselves. The orange trails leave Match's eyes, and his wings and hooves loose their hue of searing iron as the intense concentration of mana is pulled away from his body and into whatever this air was. Inside the smoke, Match appeared to be almost vanishing momentarily as he flickered in and out of a state of incorporality.

State: Smoke, Mana Drained
Magic: 99%
Stamina: 100%

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 May 25, 14:44:28
Peace
Stamina:83%
Fusion: 92%

Omnibus
Special Gauge: 0%

Peace attempts to use his scepter of light to make a light shield. He knows something this large he will need all he can. He was able to charge enough to block the fire, but the force broke through his shield, but not much fire went through, but still, the heat was hot enough to feel some burn.

Health: 98%
Magic: 92%

As the fireball finally expands and disappears, Omnibus again looks over all the combatants. Omnibus now prepares for an attack. However, now being able to be focused, it can now select a target and attack.

Black Arrow

It summons a bow and arrow made purely of magic. It points an arrow at one of the players indiscriminently.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d8 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
Spoiler: To whom it targets to... • show

1) Marble
2) Illusion
3)Matton
4)Peace
5)Taraxippi
6)Match
7)Iru
8)MistyJoy

Misty Fly

*Taraxippi looks at Omnibus*

Taraxippi : your not gonna get the chance * she stomps the ground*
//it was an attack too
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Okay... I seriously don't know what stomping on the ground does.
-----------------
Peace
Health:98%
Stamina:86%
Fusion: 92%

Omnibus
Special Gauge: 0%

Omnibus fires the arrow at extreme speeds. At he releases it, Omnibus creates another 2 arrow and points at 2 other players

[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]
Spoiler: who's next? • show

1)Iru
2)Peace
3)Illusion
4)Match
5)Marble
6)Matton
7)MistyJoy

--------------------------------
Special: [blockquote]Rolled 1d30 : 25, total 25[/blockquote]
Finisher: [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Stryder221

[I'd say it does nothing, honestly.]

Matton's eyes widened as an arrow was created for him, the other one almost too fast for his eyes to follow.
Still, he was not defenseless. Now that he knew what was coming, evading would be easy.

Defending!

Illusion, however, had taken one look around at the other players, less than happy to see little to no attacks being thrown. None that did damage, anyway.
"What are you all doing?! We can't play defensive when it's not going to tire out in any way! [glow=green,2,300]We have all the power we need! Now, give it everything you have![/glow]"

His last words carried a certain weight to them, almost suspiciously like magic.

Cheer!

Ally recovery rate [MP/SP/Limit] increased!

[glow=green,2,300]Spirit:[/glow] 80%

Julien999

((I guess Misty thought of something like this : Stomp the ground and lift off the ground a wall of rock to protect. Or stomp the wall to earth quack which is useless to defend from the arrow...))
"I'll cover you!" Shouts MistyJoy at Iru.

[glow=red,2,300]Arrow of the Light![/glow]
MistyJoy summons a bow and a arrow made of light magic and aim at the black arrow going strai toward them (Iru is near MistyJoy), then she shoots the light arrow at it.

As soons as she shoots the arrow, both the black arrow and the light arrow hit each other and Iru dashed toward Omnibus without having a arrow pointed at her anymore.

MistyJoy's:
MP : 6% (!!!) (regeneration + regeneration boost when under 30% + regeneration from Illusion's cheer)
[blockquote]Rolled 1d4 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
X1.5

Onslaught and Leech : 3s - ...
Backup : 6s - ...

Iru's:
HP : 61% + (regeneration)

Go Up