CyberVille: The Ultimate Ponyville Life Simulation Game of Horrors! (Jump in!)

Started by GlassMirror, 2014 Oct 02, 10:23:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

The title says it all! basically your stuck in a life simulation virtual reality game. You are able to do whatever you want, be whatever, and create whatever, but that doesn't mean you can be OP-ish and God-ish. :3

So the goal of this rp is to find your way back to the real world. But sometimes you might prefer the fake world than the real one... ovO

Of course I'm not going to start, so have fun!

P.S. this might be related to Stuck in the system, but it's not. This rp has  a villain who tricked you into playing a game, but that villain is actually trying to create a new world, which is the fake world. I should have told you that in the beginning lol the villain is one of my OCs, no not Relic. Other than that have fun again!

Update: I've seen this happen in this rp a bunch of times, but if other people stopped commenting for a while, that doesn't mean everyone should, just keep going, and the others will catch up since their OCs are still in the story, they're just not talking. lol

Maplewood

GlassMirror

Maplewood

(( :3)) maple woke up looking around at his scenery " ouch that hurt now we're am I+" maple asked rubbing his head.

GlassMirror

*Relic awoke with a loud roar, and notices that he is not where Fluttershy was.* He looks around and notices Maple, and walks to him*

Grey Leaf

Grey was in the middle of a flower patch.... sitting and looking around, rather confused. He doesn't remember what happened exactly. But he takes action.... he begins making his way to the town.

Maplewood

"Yeah that hurt" maple winced but realized that there was a strange health bar in the top like a video game

Grey Leaf

"Eh?" noticed a flickering textbox in his view, "WARNING LOW HEALTH" he raises a brow, then notices something else... a small red bar on his 'view'. It looked really tiny, and it looked like it should be much higher. Did that represent his overall health? It seemed like it did. He soon reached town, where he saw a few other awaken individuals, (Maple and Relic) and watches them from a bit of a distance, clearly visible to them. And how couldn't he be, he was a stallion about the size of big mac, with a grey coat and black tail and mane. He stuck out like a sore thumb. He would go up to them but he did not trust them right now, I mean maybe they were behind all of this strangeness.

Maplewood

Maple tried to get up but stumbled on to the ground agian "wow I' going to be feeling sore for awhile" still looking at the health bar

Dark Hooves

Lynx Talon with his powered combat armor fall from the sky crashing on the ground, this send dust flying into the air and leaves a small crater. He is hurt, but the armor lock up and impact absorbing gel prevents serious injuries. His health bar is at 2/3 capacity.

That smarts. He gets up and shakes the dust off.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

gohen1

Kyoko awakens in a start in a tree, causing him to fall off. "nonononononoNO!*hits the ground, face-first* "....my face hurts...
*Turning over to his back, he looks to see some kind of red bar thats half-empty* "What the heck is that?
Time for an adventure!

Maplewood

"Hmm well time to head over there " maple replied kinda stumbling to the town

Dark Hooves

Lynx starts walking towards the town the boots of the armored suit going thump, thump, thump as he walks.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

GlassMirror

((you can do whatever you want, it just has to be part of the story)) :3

Dark Hooves

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper spawned...
Peacemaker spawned...

In one part of town...
*looking around*
Where am I? I don't rememberbeing here before waking up.
*looks at the corner of his eye*
What is that? Looks like a health bar from those games, and a stamina bar next to it.
*feeling self* I feel real and normal, so I guess the pain must feel real as well. Feels like a dream.
I wonder if there are other ponies here.
*Starts walking, looking for other ponies*

In another part of town...
*Looking around*
What is this place? Feels like a dream. Am I dreaming? Probably not.
*looks at the corner of his eye*
Oh wow! a health bar and a stamina bar like the video games.
Wait... can I still...

*concentrate and levitates leaf on the ground*
Still works... and that third bar I guess is how much magic I have.
I think there are other ponies here.
*Starts walking, looking for other ponies*
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

Lynx stops and realizes there are two more bars that move with him. Stamina and Mana, must be linked to my endurance and magic. He starts walking again looking for other ponies.

GlassMirror

Go Up