Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

Night Shine was standing on top of her castle, overlooking the buildings and the souls that were below. Everything seemed to go smoothly. In the distance she saw the two massive serpants that were roaming about.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

bauccgia0

Laserbolt popped into existence next to her. No flying, no noise, just shows up.

I'm BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED. His voice is dripping with ennui, and there are dark circles under his eyes.

Night Pony

((Talk about bringing the RP from the dead.))

Night looked at Laser, surprised. "How did you get here?" o.O

bauccgia0

I just left. Laserbolt shrugged. Hey, what are those? He pointed at the serpents on the horizon, intrigued.

Night Pony

"Left where?" she then shook her head. "Nevermind." Night then looked at what Laser was pointing at. "They are sort of a guard against escaped rogue souls."

bauccgia0

Night Pony

"If they go rogue all the time, but if I keep circulating them they usually stay docile."

bauccgia0

[glow=black,2,300]You know, it'd probably be more efficient if you poked the rowdy ones with sharp things.[/glow] Laserbolt looked out over the world, hoof to chin in thought.

Night Pony

"You know they are souls. As in not-alive-go-through-stuff souls?"

bauccgia0

Just make some soul-pointy things! Laserbolt grinned. You did that earlier, what with the scythe. Man, I should be a writer with all these great ideas.

Night Pony

The scythe appeared from a blue glowing ball. At first it glowed but the light quickly dimmed. "This isn't from souls. It's from metal but it still holds part of my power."

bauccgia0

blobking156

Bob eventually got bored (actually quite quickly) and started screwing around. he made a ball-bouncing-and-then-spontaneously-combusting machine, but got bored. then he made an antisocial box named Joseph that would only talk if you offered cookies, and finally, a pair of 2D glasses that made everything look like paper.

Night Pony

The scythe disappeared as quickly as it came, and Night looked Laser with an annoyed look. "No."

bauccgia0

Laserbolt nodded thoughtfully. Gotcha. Sorry, this whole god thing is still new to me. Did I tell you one of my creations summoned a star spawn the other day?

Night Pony

Link

((I wonder what would happen, if the princesses gave all the gods complete free reign of this world. Because honestly, it's going to get boring when the admins can just come in and fix the everything. Just thinking out loud here, and dying of boredom.))
[CENTER][/CENTER]

bauccgia0

So what do ponies do for fun here? Any minor trouble we can get into, any stuff that's interesting?

Night Pony

"Well we can do anything, but if we mess into other ponies stuff, thy won't be happy."

Go Up