No Light (Horror(Sign-up!)

Started by Jaywo, 2014 May 20, 08:15:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jaywo

Jay turned her head to the newcomer. "And who the hay are you?" She hissed, her bird-like wings rising off her back.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Rush of MLP

"Oh! How rude of me not to even mention my name. How unlike me." He smirked. "Though my true name escapes me, I am now known as Spook."

He turned to the light green mare and said, "As for my game, it is to late to say 'no', for you three have already been chosen."

Grizzly

Suddenly, the door shakes a few times from something trying to open them. It took a while, but when the door finally opened a very small blue mare ran in the room. She stopped when she noticed the other ponies and blinked a few times. 'Ponies... but... are they even real? Have i completely lost my mind? Maybe i left it in the other room...' she thought while observing the others, then she decided to speak up. "Um... hi?" She whispered, her ears folded and a very nervous look in her eyes.

((sowwy, couldn't think of anything better :c))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Rush of MLP

Spook's gaze moved slowly to the new pony. He smiled evilly as the door behind her shut.

Grizzly

The blue mare quickly turned her head to the sound of the shutting door, then returned her sight to the group, noticing one of them smiling menacingly. She cringed a bit, but was rather happy for the company, no matter their intentions. 'At least i'm not alone anymore...' she thought and smile nervously.

Tiger

"Calm down," Tiger said to Naura before taking a few steps forward.

"Alright, 'Spook', will you let us go if we win your little game of yours?" Tiger calmly asked.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rush of MLP

2014 May 22, 19:03:50 #26 Last Edit: 2014 May 23, 00:21:18 by Rush of MLP
He returned his gaze to the group in front of him, letting it land on the orange mare.

"Perhaps... Though I must say that I never really had you." He laughed almost psychotically.

Tiger

Tiger's ear twitched. He seemed to have no reason to lie for that part. But if he wasn't the one keeping them here, who is?

Tiger's expression remained the same. She turbed to the ponies behind her and whispered "I don't know if this will be worth our time, but I think attempting this will be better than just walking down a hallway of doors that may never end. Are you all in?"

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Naura

Naura took some deep breathes, she calmed down a bit, but she would still nott trust this stallion. She waved to the blue pony and screamed:
"Do you trust this stallion?" and waited for a reaction.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

The little blue mare remained silent, nopony was talking to her so there was no need to talk. She took a breath to get over her nervousness, but it didn't help much.

Jaywo

"Care to explain this game of yours? I mean, it won't hurt now that we have already been chosen, and let's make a deal; we win and you tell us where we are and how we got here, you win and well- I supose by the corruption in your voice that means absolute death.." Her eye twitched.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Rush of MLP

"Corruption? That hurts a bit." He chuckled. "My game is one in which... Hm... no, I can't tell tell you that... it would ruin the fun. Though, since you accepted challenge, I suppose I could tell you the rules."

A demented grin spanned his his face as he explained, "Rule one: You are your own worst enemy; Rule two: There is no escape; Rule three: When you get lost and fear for your life, just find ole Spook." His voice shifted to that of almost sane as he mentioned the last rule.

Grizzly

"That doesn't sound like fun..." the little blue mare whispered to herself, keeping her ears down as she listened on.

Rush of MLP

"Oh, but it is." He said, turning to the blue mare, "At least for me. But you ponies look like a brave bunch, perhaps you'll be the first ones to win."

Grizzly

When Spook spoke to her, Blue raised her left hoof instinctively in a defensive position and her ears flopped down in a sing of submissiveness. "Um... Alright... i guess..." she whispered.

Rush of MLP

Spook laughed histerically, but suddenly caught hold of a calm and cool face. So quickly, in fact, that it was almost comical.

"I grow weary of speaking; I do believe it is about time we start, hm?"

Naura

Naura got a bit sad that the blue unicorn ignored her, but she felt like they couldn't fight in this situation, they had to beat this game.
"No, maybe there are more ponies here that are alive, we could maybe let them "play" too!" Naura screams, trying to keep the
game waiting a little longer, so she could try to prepare and find out what kind of game this will be.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

((blue didn't ignore you, just didn't think you were talking to her [nor did i for that matter, sorry :c])

Naura

((Yeah but Naura thought she ignored her :P))

Grizzly

the blue mare kept her submissive stance and body language as she whispered. "I don't think there are any others..."

Go Up