No Light (Horror(Sign-up!)

Started by Jaywo, 2014 May 20, 08:15:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rush of MLP

"Very well, then." Spook said.

He tilted his head forward and his horn began to glow with a pitch black aura.

Tiger

((oh he has a horn
so my depiction of him that i posted on your profile was wrong then  X3 ))

Tiger took a step back. Of all magic aura colours, it had to be pitch black, of course.The pegasus watched as Spook did his magic.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Grizzly

The little blue mare hid behind Tiger as Spook did his magic.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Rush of MLP

2014 May 24, 19:35:30 #63 Last Edit: 2014 May 24, 19:38:19 by Rush of MLP
Laughing evilly, Spook began to conjure some sort of spell.

"Of blackest day and darkest night,
The mind's shadow of deepest fright,
Casts a shadow on what you hold dear,
To make you face them now; face your fears."

((That sounded more like like Zecora speak than a spell.  :l That's why I don't do spell-making.
And for reference, I have an image on my profile page of Spook if you want to see him.)

Tiger

Face your fears? Tiger thought to herself. This can't end well...

Rush of MLP

As the words left his mouth, the aura from his horn seemed to pulse and move towards the group. The spell enveloped everypony, and suddenly, they all found themselves alone, each of them in a box of nothingness, with not even a visible floor or wall to greet them.

Tiger

Tiger was taken aback by the change, to say the least. It felt weird to stand on a floor that was invisible... If there was any floor at all.

Tiger flapped her wings to fly, so that she wouldn't feel as... How would you put it... "unsettled", by her odd surroundings.

Rush of MLP

The room Tiger was in suddenly changed; it was now a forest. In said forest, she could hear a faint whisper that said nothing fathomable. The whisper grew louder and louder until it finally said something along the lines of "The faceless one is coming."

Tiger

This forest... It seemed like the forest Tiger had always read about. The one Tiger had always dreaded.

The gray trees. The rough ground. Everything was exactly as Tiger had heard.

Speaking of hearing, the pegasus started hearing a voice...

"O-Of course, S-Slendermane..." Tiger said to herself. Her voice clearly shivered and trembled, just like her. "R-Relax, Tiger... It's not like he's even real, is he? It's probably just that Spook guy playing some sort of trick..."

Rush of MLP

The one whisper seemed to multiply into two, then three, and so on, overlapping each other, whispering things like "Always watches, no eyes", "Don't look... or it takes you", "Follows", "Nononononono", "Leave me alone."
The whispers fought each other in attempt to be heard, only to make an ugly, disharmonious choir. One of the whispers did, however, manage to speak up over the rest. It said very clearly, "Can't........ RUN"

Suddenly Tiger could feel a presence behind her.

Tiger

Tiger was overwhelmed by all the voices that seemed to be screaming into her head. She realised they were saying the things the Slender notes would say.

Despite one of the voices saying "Can't run", Tiger ran as soon as she felt that someone, or something, was behind her.

Rush of MLP

As she ran, the sense of paranoia faded with distance.

Tiger

Tiger ran a little more before stopping and started thinking rationally to herself. ...Why am I running? I didn't even turn around to see what that was. It could've been someone friendly, or it could be just a cat or something... she thought to herself as she sat down, exhausted from the running.

Rush of MLP

There was no noise in the forest around her, other than her accelerated heartbeat from her previous running, for several minutes.

Tiger suddenly heard quiet hoofsteps moving towards her. They seemed to stay the same volume until they came to a sudden halt.

Tiger

Tiger took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Spook, is that you?" Tiger asked, without turning around.

Rush of MLP

There was no response. In fact, there was no sound at all, not even breathing.

Tiger

Tiger took another deep breath. Alright Tiger... You're going to turn around. And you're going to see that there's nothing there, she thought to herself.

And she turned around.

Naura

((I don't know how we should let this play out, shall everypony all do one
after one, or all at the same time with this game? It could get pretty weird))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rush of MLP

2014 May 25, 01:39:51 #78 Last Edit: 2014 May 25, 01:54:59 by Rush of MLP
((I think we can do this with everyone going at once. I don't think it would pose a problem if one sequence cut on front of another. It would take a little skimming. It's up to y'all. All you need to do is respond to the black room you have found yourself in to let me know when your ready to start.))

Tiger

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 May 25, 01:33:01
Tiger took another deep breath. Alright Tiger... You're going to turn around. And you're going to see that there's nothing there, she thought to herself.

And she turned around.

((Response? please ovO ))

Go Up