No Light (Horror(Sign-up!)

Started by Jaywo, 2014 May 20, 08:15:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Naura

"There, there must be! We can't possibly be all of them! That wouldn't make sense!"
Naura says and starts looking through cell's, and find one that is still closed. She
looks at the mare with a 'help-me-open-this' face and awaits some kind of reaction.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

the blue mare kept her ears down and walked up to Naura to assist her in whatever she wanted, unless somepony else would say otherwise, she had yet to figure out this group's hierarchy.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Rush of MLP

Spook watched as the mares moved towards the closed door. He didn't really care what they did, there was no escape from him now.

"I know there are more players out there; but you are the chosen, and the small one came late, but it was before we started, so she will participate also. By now though, no new players will be accepted. I'm sorry, but no new playmates for you."

Tiger

2014 May 23, 22:20:34 #43 Last Edit: 2014 May 23, 22:22:31 by Tiger
Tiger had this feeling in her that something wouldn't go right while they were playing this "game" of his. So she made sure that things would be fair.

"Well, Spook, I don't care what your game is, but we will beat it. That is, if you would consider playing fair," Tiger said, her voice absent of any slight fear, as she paced around Spook. "You will do that, won't you?" It seemed as though Tiger was trying to pressurise Spook into playing fair, abandoning any kind of 'cheating' he may have intended.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rush of MLP

2014 May 23, 22:41:42 #44 Last Edit: 2014 May 23, 22:51:55 by Rush of MLP
"Oh? I always play fair; it's my players that 'cheat'." He said with a grin. Beyond this game, it seemed like Spook might, just maybe have a spark of sanity, if that were even possible. Regardless, his seemed to be hinting towards the group about what lied ahead in his "game".

Tiger

Tiger simply smirked. "You're probably going to enjoy this game, whatever it is," Tiger said. "Can't say that we'll feel the same. Rest assured, we'll try not to cheat."

At this point, Tiger was staring insanity in the face. For a very slight moment, Tiger's face showed a slight sign of fear, but she held it back.

Putting on a show, you could say.

Rush of MLP

"I will certainly enjoy it yes, but as for you four... Heh... Don't break any of the rules; if you do, you will lose." His red pupils glared into Tiger's very soul; it was as though he were going through every painful, suppressed memory she had, watching them over and over, and enjoying every second.

Grizzly

"And how exactly can we break 'you are your own worst enemy'?" Blue asked.

Tiger

"Simple. You become your own best friend, therefore you are not your own worst enemy. Happens to some ponies I know. If you don't want to become your own best friend, then you must never trust yourself," Tiger said. "Or perhaps he's telling us not to trust our senses for he may be about to play some tricks on them..."

Grizzly

"But... when you trust your senses you aren't exactly braking the rule, they'll keep lying regardless if you trust them or not. And the second rule, that's not really a rule as well. It's just the conditions we will be under..." Blue whispered unsurely.

Tiger

"Really? You're trying to make sense with a guy that looks like this?" Tiger said as she faced Blue, pointing towards Spook's maniacal-like face. "Whatever it is, we're playing this game whether we like it or not."

Naura

Naura walks up to Blue and whispers in a really low and quiet voice:
"Don't fight now, our real enemy is this Spook guy."
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Rush of MLP

Spook laughed mockingly at Naura.

"You know, whispering is rude. And futile." He grinned maniacally.

Naura

"You have a smart@ss answer to everything we do huh? Well then, how many different languages do you speak?"
Naura says and starts poking with her hoof in the ground like a filly, seeming unintrested in everything around her.

Tiger

"As I said, calm down. Getting angry at him will only make him achieve his goal - to irritate us. Or, at least, that's what seems to be his goal at the moment, for whatever reason," Tiger said as she faced Naura.

This pony is getting a little annoying... Tiger thought to herself.

Naura

Naura could understand why the pegasus didn't want her to get angry with this pony, but still not. She had to accept that she, nor the other ponies, didn't want an real fight at this situation, but that would be against her natural instincts. Naura had nothing to say at this moment, she just had to hope for something to go their way in this crisis. Naura didn't show her thoughts tho, she just kept poking in the ground, but she sent a little eye-contact to the pegasus.

Rush of MLP

Spook merely grinned at the group as they seemingly scrambled for answers. Though some tried to discourage and antagonize him, he could not be wavered in his game. This was unnatural, what he was doing; he didn't normally converse with his players. He couldn't place why he was doing so now. He didn't care much though; he could tell the group's chemistry was going to drive them to his goal much quicker than if he started his game. This was going to be easier than he anticipated.

He sat down, grinning smugly at the group.

Tiger

At that moment, Tiger turned around and, essentially, stared at Spook.

"Well, someone seems pretty happy with what's happening right now," Tiger said as she took a coupleof steps towards Spook until she was face-to-face with him.

"Listen, I don't care what your actual goal is or why you have it, but is it really necessary for ALL of them to play that game of yours? They don't seem to want to... Not that I'm trying to reason with the face of insanity, of course," Tiger whispered to Spook.

Rush of MLP

"I do enjoy how all of you address my mental condition when all of you were locked up in these rooms to begin with, or at least that's what I assume. As for my game, I cannot make an exception; all of you were chosen, therefore all of you must play, even the small one. But if you wish to lower all of your chances, I can bend the rules and play all of you one at a time, instead of a relative, oh, what would you call it, team effort?" His whisper seemed to be more frightening than his normal tone.

It was difficult to determine if he where being deceitful or helpful.
((I decided to color his text; I hope that's alright with all of you.))

Tiger

"So be it... Let's just get this game over with then," Tiger hissed, still staring at Spook as she moved back into the rest of the group.

Whatever this game was going to be, Tiger could tell it would be something bad.

Go Up