Holidays of Equestria: Nightmare Night (Social RP, Not a Jump In)

Started by Lusterless Nova, 2012 Oct 30, 10:41:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

um...no thank you. I think I'm just gonna nap a bit.

((getting off to play video games with my brother))

Lusterless Nova

Okay. I'll be away for a while so don't expect to see me until tomorrow.
Take care and please don't tell anypony about what i'm up to.

Nova left the house to inspect the preparations for nightmare night.

Rad Thunder

((Can't be at a computer today at work. :())

*Rad was coming out of the Boutique with a white box with a maroon ribbon*

InsaneMar

(( Sorry doing homework so I'll be a tad slow.  >.< ))

Rigor smiled looking around as she walked to the town square, enjoying all the decorations for Nightmare Night.    Prancing happily as she looked at some ponies already in costume that were passing by, seeing young foals dressed up and excited to get candy.
Rigor Mortis is here to take care of you.

Snowy

Snow walked around town thinking about everything she had to do. "House decorations's check, candy check, and costume check. I guess that covers it." she thought about her costume and how beautiful and how "real" it looked.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

the dark gods

Physics was leaning on a wall, looking through the crowd, trying to find some pony that he knew in it.
How can I even tell if it's them? Everypony is in a costume! Physics said, only now realizing he had almost no way of identifying who and who he didn't know.
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

*As Rad walks by, he notices a familiar pony*
Hey Snow!

Snowy

Rad Thunder

Snowy

"Yeah!" she said with a huge smile. "Candy, magic, and fun. All in the same night. You know, this is my first Nightmare night in Ponyville ever since I left home. We always used to just go around each other's rooms asking for candy. We didn't get a lot of course but it was still fun. This year will be the funnest."

Rad Thunder

Sounds like you're gonna have a blast. So am I! My costume just came in. :]

Snowy

"What are you going to be?" she tilted her head a bit.

InsaneMar

Rigor beamed looking at all the costumes as she stood in town square, she spotted a pony leaning against a wall in a werepony costume and grinned.  It was really well made and she just had to comment on it, walking over to Physics not realizing it was him she smiled, "I love your costume."

Rad Thunder

sorikuXIII

Meanwhile at his shop Moonlight was watching all the ponies in costume walk by and for every pony that walked by the more he started to cower. He took a deep breath then sighed wishing he wasn't such a coward during this time of year. So he went to the back and put on his zompony costume and stood at the register and waited for anypony to come by and buy or visit.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

the dark gods

Physics turned his heda towards Rigor. Thanks, I made it myself. You're costume ain't half bad either. Physics said while smiling, revealing his fake werepony teeth.
thank you Sky Sketch

Snowy

"Oh sweet! I cant wait to see it. I'm going to be.." she paused for a random, dramatic effect. "A black cat!"

InsaneMar

"Ehh.. mine isn't too scary this year.  Just something I threw together last minute," she looked closely at Physics costume and laughed at his fake teeth, "I must say I really like how yours looks.  Did you buy it somewhere?"

sorikuXIII

Moonlight decided to wait outside his store so he could at least get some fresh air while waiting.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Rad Thunder

Go Up