Holidays of Equestria: Nightmare Night (Social RP, Not a Jump In)

Started by Lusterless Nova, 2012 Oct 30, 10:41:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

"Yeah. It's so fancy looking. But, anyways, I cant wait to get some candy." she smiled some more thinking about the sweetness of candy.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

the dark gods

No, I used a bunny costume, a vampire costume, a griffon costume, and a winter cloak to make it. Physics says, recalling back to earlier today.
thank you Sky Sketch

Rad Thunder

So you're going trick or treating? Aren't you a little too old for that?

sorikuXIII

Moonlight saw a line that was about to form and went back inside to get ready.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Snowy

Snow laughed. "Yeah, right. Too old. It's the only time of year to get random free candy. Your never to old for random free candy!" she laughed harder. "Too old! The funniest thing I heard all day." she used her hoof to wipe her eyes from tear's of laughter.

Rad Thunder

I suppose you have a point, but Nightmare Night's just another night for me to show off, and dress up doing it. :P

ShadowHeart

Scythe trotted up to Rad and a few other ponies. He was jut wearing his ShadowBolt uniform.
"Hey Rad!" He called.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Rad Thunder

Snowy

".. You mean that's not a costume?" Snow says staring at the pony that has joined them

sorikuXIII

The line extends thru ponyville to a point where anypony can see it. Wow. Didn't expect this at all. he thought to himself while completing purchases and storing away bits.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

ShadowHeart

Scythe put his ears back.
"I couldn't hold down a job," He said, "It was the only thing available.....besides, I forgave my two twisted friends,"

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Snowy

Snowy stares at the pony with confusion, then turned to see the line.

Rad Thunder

Lusterless Nova

((I am not one who likes rule breakers. :l If you want to rp here ShadowHeart sign up.))

Nova is sitting on a bench at the park. He has a small book which he writes in after thinking a while.

Coffee Rush

My OC can be found here!

Lusterless Nova

((As far as i can see nothing important happened yet.
Some ponies are outside
There is a long line of ponies at Moonlight's game shop
Nova is at the park writing something
and if i am not mistaken Physics, snowy and Rad are talking to each other.

Did i forget anything?))

Coffee Rush

(( Oh, okay. ))
Arca walked past Nova, paying no attention. She was carrying a few pieces of cloth, and levitating a few leaves, and branches.
My OC can be found here!

the dark gods

((Actually Physics is talking to Rigor, he's not with Snowy and Rad at the moment.))
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

((Oh. My bad. Thanks for the info Physics))

Nova is watching Arca walks by. As he sees the things she carries he can't resist to speak.
Hey arca. What are you doing?

Teal Turken

((I'm back now, er...I've been back. Just lazy :P))

Zappy wakes up from a nap. He reaches for his flask and goes to take a sip and finds it empty. o_O
He hops out of bed and heads downstairs and searches boxes and the fridge for more of his love substitute, but can't find any.
(Without any love I can't use any magic or my ring!) ono
Zappy looks to the door for a few minutes, wondering if he should go out into town and search for Nova. He grows weaker the more time passes, before finally deciding to try and find Nova. Zappy takes a quick lunch of a some chips, some milk and a couple fruits. Finally, he exits the front door and creeps around low on the ground searching for Nova.

Go Up