~ Why hello there Everypony! Your friendly neighborhood Zebracorn here! ~

Started by Sprocket, 2012 May 29, 21:48:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sprocket

Hello everypony! I'd like to introduce myself! My name is Sprocket Pod, however; you can refer to me as Sprocket for short! I do hope that we can all become very good pony friends, and have the happiest of days! Pleasure meeting you all and certainly, charmed!
~ Anything you need to make your ponylife easier, happier, and overall better; I can probably invent it! ~

Rad Thunder

Sprocket

Why thank you! I'm glad I'm met with a warm reception! I can already tell I'll enjoy being a part of this community~
~ Anything you need to make your ponylife easier, happier, and overall better; I can probably invent it! ~

sonyablademaster

Sprocket

Hooray! I had hoped I'd meet more here. ^.^ Nice to meet you Sonya!

sonyablademaster

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Sprocket

Thank you all for the welcomes! I'll be certain to turn into a forumpony soon! I just need to finish drawing practice and hopefully I can become good enough to help others with their OCs but don't have the same drawing motivation! That's my penultimate goal!

Lord of Madness

GREETINGS FROM MADNESS i hope you a wonderful time here with all of us!!! and then there are the tables... they are spies... BE CAREFUL.. they have been known to eat stray colors... ovO

Sprocket

But what about the ceiling lamps!? I heard they like to pick up ponies and take them out to dinner, but then they don't pay! And do NOT get me started on that dirty, cheating, sticking wardrobe!

Night Sight

Insanity God Approves  ovO
Stay here long enough and you will know why I say that occasionally

Ozzy

Sprocket

Well hello "A Regular Zebra" ! A pleasure meeting you, charmed I'm sure. I owe half my existence to Zebras! So thank you!

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Blues-Music

Equestrian

The Wandering Magus

Welcome to the forums! ^-^  i hope you can join some of our roleplays sometime!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Vick McBread

May We call you Pod?
*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Math Teacher.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up