Life in Ponyvile V

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Dec 25, 16:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rush of MLP

((Actually, I think a lot of the roleplayers are still here, but the holidays kind of inhibited their posting.))

Shadow Mare

((Most of gone to other rps like that pascho beach or whatever you call it rp.))

Rush of MLP

((There really hasn't been much of new people trying to transfer into there, and there aren't many other "live" or "active" roleplays going on.

If someone wanted to, we could revive the rp.))

travis-zenryo

(( well I'll try to post here then )) the captain general made his way through ponyville

StarrBee

//I'm up for reviving it//

Quill Ink trot through town. She'd been working hard the past few weeks and so hadn't been out of the house much. A casual walk around the town was a much needed break and it felt nice to just walk around with no real destination. Other times she'd been out recently were important things, like grocery shopping and other necessary trips out. But today she was just going to relax.

Maplewood

Maple came out of the general store with a ton of groceries

Rush of MLP

Illusive Valor roamed around the outside of the Town Hall. After being out of Ponyville for a while putting on shows in other cities, he had finally returned.

He happily sat down near the steps of the Town Hall and watched as others passed by.

Shadow Mare

((Don't know why ya keep posting here, its dead.))

Rush of MLP

((That's a bit of a pessimistic view of this. There are at least four of us willing to revive the roleplay.))

Maplewood

"why do I always have to be the one who get the groceries all the time" maple groaned still not sure he was going to be able to walk with out losing his balance.

Rush of MLP

Illusive continued to watch the ponies as they went about their business until he spotted one that seemed to be straining with some groceries. Concerned, he walked over.

[Color=gray]"Excuse me, but do you need some help?"[/color] He offered.

Maplewood

"that would be nice " maple replied starting to get tired

Rush of MLP

Using levitation, Illusive took some of the groceries and had them float near them.

StarrBee

Quill continued to happily trot through the streets. She didn't realise until now just how much she'd missed giving herself a break and going on a casual walk.

travis-zenryo

The captain general continued walking through ponyville

Rush of MLP

Illusive tilted his head. [Color=gray]"So... where are these going to?"[/color]

Fluffy Cloud

((Man, this thread hasn't gotten a lot of activity lately, has it? Anyways, in case anyone wants to RP...))

Kiya walked through the streets, looking very confused. She seemed to be looking for something.

StarrBee

Quill Ink trot through the town. She spotted a confused looking mare and approached her slowly. "A-are you alright miss?" she asked politely.

travis-zenryo

Crimson looked at the scenery of ponyville as he walked

TL_Yarr

(Gonna help with reviving this. I'm using the dragon in my avatar.)
A purple dragon, a bit smaller than average pony height walks out of the library, looking around as she walks.
This is my Oc, Rhythm Shuffle. His Cutie mark are Spats! (They are dance shoes.)
http://tailsfan1.deviantart.com/art/My-OC-Rhythm-Shuffle-349375293

Go Up